This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Amazon Prime Membership
(Yes) and Nutritional Supplements
(Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- Of-course Vitamins and supplements are providing benefits to our health and boosting our immune system and all the internal organs to get what is necessary and their work is to do good for human body, so the brand name should relate the product that they give for consumers, hence my choice will be "EFFECTA +" that prominently be the name of the brand.
- I chose Option A for the brand name because it has the name "result" in it. The word "effect" in Option B has a negative sound to it. For example, if something is to take "effect", it might not work. But the word "Result" positively reflects the product will most likely work.
- I chose effecta because it sounds like it is effectual. Resulta sounds like you'll get results, however with vitamins I would hope that they work. I don't expect to see results as much as I'd prefer the effectiveness. Hopefully that makes some sense.
- To be honest I really don't like either. They seem just plain and generic and almost cheesy. I wouldn't take a second look at them on a shelf or on a amazon listing. The name doesn't sound very trusting.
- I like B better because Effecta makes it sound like the product is effective. Resulta (option A) gives me the feeling that I may get results, but they might not be what I want them to be.