This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile Device
(I Phone). A sample of responses:
- i am definitely saying choice b is more appealing! I like the fancy S and how it is written with 2 lines. I have never seen that before and just think it is amazing! I have seen option A before and find it boring. It looks like the local Macaroon shop logo. I had a hard time seeing that was an S and not one of those EOS round lip balm containers that are like $5 bucks and my kids always want, and always lose first time they take to school. Option B, all the way!
- A looks very familiar. I can't place it, but it looks like something I've seen before. To make your brand stand out, I think B is the better option. I've seen similar to B, but there's still some uniqueness to it.
- A seems more upscale and classier, although it also seems more familar. Is it too close to something else that I can't quite put my finger on? Either would work fine, but option A puts off a higher-end image.
- I think the "S" in this choice is more elegant looking. In the other choice, you wouldn't even know it's supposed to be an S. I'm not crazy about the "A" in Signature in either option though.
- I think the curvy lines of the s logo is really pretty and eye catching on B. I looks elegant A's S is not appealing to me. Can't really tell that the logo is a S and it's too block like