This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics / Body Care
(Just The Basics (0 4)). A sample of responses:
- Ok, sea salt. Where do you make sea salt? Where the sea meets the land. That's what I see in A, water, beach, an ideal place to harvest salt. Sure, B looks like the sea, but not anywhere that could evaporate the water, leaving the salt. A is most realistic.
- I like the variation of the blue color for the sea salt texturizing spray. This is excellent and looks better for the bottle. The uniform color is also nicer to keep. I would go with that as the better choice here. Excellent sea spray for the aloe vera.
- This bottle design was overall more appealing to the eye. It wasn't as busy, it was easier to tell what the design was,a it looked more professional. In addition, it made me focus more on the product rather than the design.
- I like B because I think the blue label looks a lot more attractive than A with all the different colors. I think that makes it look a bit cheap.B looks like a higher quality product based on the label to me.
- The image of choice B looked the most refreshing and gave the impression of being in the sea. The logo and design were more visually appealing and looked smooth together. A good texture if you will
- The design on B seems to be a bit less busy, therefore making it so I can better focus my eyes and attention on the information on the bottle rather than on the design itself.