This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of Kids
(1, 2, 3+). A sample of responses:
- The packaging on B mentions that the product is award winning, which is irrelevant to me. Winning an award does not mean it would entertain my child. The "Develops Teamwork and Strategy" printed on image A caught my eye, and would make me consider taking a look at the product in the store even if that wasn't what I intended to buy my child.
- I felt my selection based on my personal purposes and what I can picture myself purchasing when viewing this particular item. I myself like to see how the product is displayed and how it is approved and award winning numbers and other details so that is why I chose my selection. Thank you kindly.
- I chose B because it shows all the awards it has won from several different places. I think it is good to know if a product has awards for being a good product. Option A would also work although I believe that those are things that can be read on the box better. Not as important.
- I tend to respond more to advertisements which say the product is 'award winning' over that used in option A. I am interested in the labels/logos near the bottom of the ad. They look official and 'teacher approved'
- I feel like it saying award winning and with all of those seals, that's it's been around for a while and is probably well liked and purchased often. If it wasn't fun/not great it wouldn't have been as successful.