This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age Range
(45 54, 55 64, 65 74, 35 44, 25 34) and Amazon Prime Membership
(Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like seeing the box which shows more of the product details. This is a great addition and very welcome for the consumer to know. Just seeing the box seems to make it more complete. I would opt for that as the better choice here.
- I would choose option B because I like that it also shows the packaging. The one thing that really pushes this option to my favorite is the fact that I can read the information that is located on the side of the package.
- always should show the packaging/boxing, it helps me to see the type of packaging which sometimes eludes to a feeling of professional and high quality or low quality and generic. this packaging is very professional
- I think the image in Option B is more appealing. Showing the box with the graphics and picture of the eye is more descriptive of the purpose of the product and would get the consumers attention.
- Image B is more appealing because it shows the box for the item. It also uses the photography technique known as the "rule of thirds". Which makes it more visually appealing. Thank you very much!
- i think this image is more appealing because i like seeing the package it comes in so its like the unbloxing of the product. I like where I can see both the box and the bottle it comes in