This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile Device
(Android) and Age
(18 34). A sample of responses:
- I would prefer A because the name of the game makes it sounds like a classic time management type of game, which means I would expect it to be about serving drinks/food and performing other such duties. So I feel like the pic with the stewardess makes more sense.
- No real preference. I suppose there are fewer pilots to 'manage' than other roles if you're managing an entire airline so maybe emphasize them. Plus, pilots can be associated with any flying at all whereas service workers are more to do with airlines.
- I feel a greater connection between airlines and flight attendants. I feel the attire is iconic. Being a tycoon I want to feel I am more in charge of everything, flight attendants help that impression better than pilots.
- B seems more attractive to me because it has a pilot instead of a attendant. Maybe because I'm a guy and he is a guy or it makes me think I'll be doing more flying based things than attendant type things.
- While either one would work, Option B with the pilot would probably get me to play more than Option A with the stewardess because I'd have no interest in simulating/playing a stewardess.
- Both icons have their merits, but more often people think of the pilots when thinking about airliners. You can go with the stewardess if you care about sex appeal. B would be more apt.