This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age Range
(35 44) and Gender
(Female). A sample of responses:
- I prefer B because it looks more like artwork than simply a diffuser. It is really pretty and would look nice in most homes. I also think that the essential oils in this diffuser would spread more evenly throughout one's house due to the the additional holes in the leaves since there are five rather than two.
- I choose Option A because I like the design and the artwork was good and interesting with just two leaf at the top, it is attractive, when comparing with Option B it looks clumsy with more leaf pattern, and it is not much appealing to me, so I choose Option A.
- I think option B gives you more detail and more to look at. Option A is a little too simple for this piece. You want to get a persons attention so they will look closer and read the inscription on it.
- I prefer the 2 leaf diffuser because it is a simple design, and the leaves look like they could also be a handle for the diffuser. The five leaf diffuser looks crowded with so many leaves.
- Choice B reminds me of a succulent or a small tree. I like the idea of using it as a diffuser and how it resembles a houseplant. Choice A has a nice design, but is a little too minimalistic.
- I like the 5-leaf version because it reminds me a bit of the 5-pointed leaves from The Land Before Time. I've always been partial to leaves or plants that remind me of that movie.