This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age Range
(45 54, 35 44, 25 34), Amazon Prime Membership
(Yes), and Nutritional Supplements
(Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I think that A is more appealing because it allows the viewer to notice the bottle first before they notice the box. That way their attention is drawn to the contents of the product, which is the organic elderberry liquid. It made me pay more attention to the fact that it was organic, and in a glass bottle, which are both nice features.
- The bottle on the right does not obstruct or detract from the verbiage on the front of the box / packaging. Having the package first, allows me to naturally view the box then the box contents via the bottle (eyes looking from left to right) in a natural motion.
- The only difference between the two options is the location of the box and the bottle. I just made my choice because I like the location of the bottle and the box. I think the layout in the image is something that I like.
- I chose Choice A simply because it places the product to the left of the box. Since Americans read from left to right, it makes the product stand out better and makes one assume that the product is what comes in the box.
- I think A is more appealing. I like the bottle being on the left, as for whatever reason, it makes image as a whole seem more balanced and it has a better visual flow. It also doesn't block the side label on the box.