This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile Device
(Android, I Phone). A sample of responses:
- I prefer Option B BasicSnap because it implies that it is simple to use, which makes it more convenient and more user friendly. Option A is okay, but not as catchy or easy to remember as BasicSnap.
- basic is a word that means simplicity in design and functionality, interchangeable and not overly expensive, that's what i would want my mount to be
- Basic has a connotation that makes it sound like it is for elderly people or children, and carbon snap sounds more sophisticated.
- CarbonSnap is more memorable and would be more likely to cause me to read more about it. BasicSnap sounds really generic.
- This name I think better suits a smartphone mount brand name. Carbon snap doesn't really lead me to think of anything.
- I like the color carbon. I don't know how innovative either of them sounds, but basic does not sound innovative.
- I don't own one but form pictures I've seen online this brand seems to have a design that I slightly prefer.
- I prefer A because CarbonSnap sounds newer and more high-tech, thanks to the appeal of carbon fiber.
- This one sounds better when you say it outloud. And would be easier to remember I think.
- For the kids out there with phones, basic will tell them that it is a basic snap mount.