We're a market research company that helps businesses understand their target consumer's preferences to make better product/marketing decisions. Working with us, you'll be helping mom-and-pop online sellers, indie game developers, and everyone in between.
We are looking for creative, capable, and collaborative person team members. Our jobs are fully remote and flexible - as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are hiring writers for our weekly blog articles (500 words) and in-depth pieces, including educational articles, interview recaps, and guest posts on other channels. These articles will usually be at least 1,000 words and may require research on your part.
The person should be a self-starter who continually learns about our product and content to strengthen each post with calls to action and related resources.
• Professional voice and business mindset - able to speak to entrepreneurs and small business owners
• Strong writing skills (avoiding cliches, using subheads, minimizing passive voice, etc) and ability to work with an editor
• Familiarity with WordPress, Canva, Yoast SEO
We are looking for a capable full-stack developer who can drive new product and feature development. This job is fully remote and flexible.
The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of web development with familiarity with:
* Ruby on Rails
* CSS and SASS
* Bootstrap Framework
* Disciplined coding practices
* Self-driven and independent
* Solid grasp of computer science principles
We are looking for an organized and proactive account manager who can help onboard new customers and improve engagement of existing customers.
The ideal candidate has experience with customer support and account management and has the following attributes:
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Friendly written and verbal communication style
* Proactive personality that is not shy about hopping on a call (voice or video) with customers