We're a market research software company that helps entrepreneurs know what sells before they sell it. Working with us, you'll be helping mom-and-pop online sellers, indie game developers, self-publishing authors, and businesses of many other stripes.
We are looking for creative, capable, and collaborative team members. Our jobs are fully remote and flexible - as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere (and anytime) you want.
We are hiring writers for our weekly blog articles (500 words) and in-depth pieces, including educational articles, interview recaps, and guest posts on other channels. These articles will usually be at least 1,000 words and may require research on your part.
The person should be a self-starter who continually learns about our product and content to strengthen each post with calls to action and related resources.
• Professional voice and business mindset - able to speak to entrepreneurs and small business owners
• Strong writing skills (avoiding cliches, using subheads, minimizing passive voice, etc) and ability to work with an editor
• Familiarity with WordPress, Canva, Yoast SEO
We are looking for a capable full-stack developer who can drive new product and feature development. This job is fully remote and flexible.
The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of web development with familiarity with:
* Ruby on Rails
* CSS and SASS
* Bootstrap Framework
* Disciplined coding practices
* Self-driven and independent
* Solid grasp of computer science principles
We are looking for an experienced blog editor. This job is fully remote and flexible.
Content Marketing Manager responsibilities
* Create and execute an effective content strategy with a deep understanding of PickFu’s brand voice and business objectives
* Manage PickFu’s freelance writers, including tasks such as
* assigning projects
* developing outlines or content briefs
* carefully editing and formatting drafts in WordPress
* hiring and communicating with freelancers as necessary
* Work with an SEO consultant to maximize content discoverability while upholding PickFu brand standards
* Develop and manage content collaborations with strategic partners, such as guest blogs and ghostwriting
* Assist in the promotion of content across social media, email, and PickFu’s website
* Suggest and develop new opportunities for content promotion
* Write original content as necessary, including blogs, help documentation, scripts, email marketing, press releases, case studies, lead magnets, collateral,
* Impeccable grammar and strong stylistic editing capability
* WordPress CMS
* SEO knowledge
* Online tools including Canva, Asana, Google Docs, Slack, Zoom
* Self-starter attitude and the ability to thrive in a flexible work environment
Nice-to-have capabilities (we can train)
* The ability to create and execute video content strategy, such as developing scripts, optimizing YouTube videos, and growing the company channel