PickFu is a consumer research software company that helps entrepreneurs know what sells before they sell it. As we grow, we seek creative, capable, and collaborative team members to help us in helping online sellers, game developers, self-publishing authors, and businesses of many other stripes.
Our jobs are fully remote and flexible. In fact, we were a remote company before it was the "in" thing to do. As long as you have the skills and can perform your job well, you can work anywhere (and pretty much anytime) you want.
Don't see an opening that's a fit with your experience? Submit your resume here and we'll be in touch with any opportunities that might be a good match. In lieu of a boring cover letter, we encourage you to submit a short (60-90 second) introductory video and let your amazing personality shine through. Let us know what makes you awesome or what you're uniquely good at. We'd love to hear from you!
We're not looking for unicorns, ninjas, or rock stars. Our small but mighty team is filled with friendly people who can solve problems and get along with others. We'll get along if you're also are obsessed with culture, coding, creativity, collaboration, and... coffee. At PickFu, we value diversity. We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds, nationalities, and identities to apply.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead our product marketing function, develop and execute strategy, and lead PickFu into the next phase of growth. You will be joining a team that believes in honest tactics, high standards, and data-driven decision making. We value quality, integrity, and people over a quick profit. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and a product that can sell itself—and need you to get the word out there. This role will report directly to our co-founders.
* You’re experienced. You have 4+ years of experience executing product marketing campaigns with notable success.
* You’re a strong communicator. You have a way with words. You’re unfairly good at speaking to the pain points of potential users and educating them on product value. You are comfortable presenting and speaking in public.
* You have a bias towards action. “Getting things done” is your natural state. You’re not afraid to fail forward.
* You can tell a good story. You understand the value of brand and competitive positioning, and that informs everything your team creates.
* You’re analytical. You have a soft spot for metrics and love to create actionable, data-driven decisions across all aspects of marketing. Bonus if you know SQL.
* You’re a people person. You’re infectiously optimistic and energetic. You enjoy working closely with others. Bonus if you’ve led teams.
* You value relationships. We love our customers, but we also like the people we work with. As a member of PickFu, you will be a part of a dynamic, startup environment where you’ll help contribute to the success and culture of the company.
* Location: We are a remote-work company so you can be located anywhere, but you'll need to have some overlap during US hours (PST or EST).
Putting people first informs the way we communicate, the code we write, the products we build, and the decisions we make.
In everything we do, from external marketing to internal operations, we listen, brainstorm, and work to improve.
We hold ourselves to high standards and believe in what we do — even when nobody’s watching.
You might call us overachievers. As a global remote team, we make the effort to stay connected.
We trust our people to produce their best work by enabling them to work their own way. No micromanagers here.
People of all identities belong here. We welcome your diversity in ideas, skills, and experiences.
We hold on to our scrappy roots as a small team trying to building something useful. Even as we go through our phase of growth, we continue to accomplish more with less: working more efficiently with automation, focusing on core systems instead of flashy tools, choosing sustainability over hyper-growth.
Every employee plays a part in shaping company culture, building professional relationships, and contributing to organizational success. This is especially true at our size, where every person matters and what we do matters.
* Please note that healthcare and 401(k) benefits are only available to U.S.-based full-time employees.