How PickFu works
Using PickFu is as effortless as asking a question and telling us who should answer it. We’ll take care of the rest, gathering responses from 50 to 500 people immediately. You’ll get in-depth feedback in minutes and hours, not days and weeks.
Welcome to the world’s simplest treasure hunt.
Step 1: Input a question
Ask for the kind of feedback you want. Use one of our suggested questions, edit our suggested prompt, or write your own. Common questions:
- Which design would you rather buy?
- Which message resonates most with you?
- Based on the title, which book would you rather read?
Step 2: Tell us who should answer your question
Customize your audience by combining up to four audience targeting traits, including:
- Favorite marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, and eBay
- Interest in hiking, gardening, exercise, and more
- Reading habits
Step 3: Let us work our magic
PickFu reaches out to everyone in our network who qualifies to answer your poll. Submissions start coming in immediately.
- Poll respondents participate on a first-come, first-served basis, assuring speed.
- Written responses are vetted using three layers of quality control.
- Watch the results roll in, or wait for your email notification to tell you the poll is done.
Step 4: Make data-based decisions
Using the insights PickFu delivers, you can improve your project immediately.
- Segment results by age, gender, or other demographic traits.
- Find themes according to respondents’ commonly used words.
- Ask follow-up questions to individual respondents if you want clarification or additional detail.
Explore PickFu polls
Are you creating an ad for twentysomethings? Or a mobile game aimed at parents? Or a book for cryptocurrency investors? No matter what kind of project you’re working on, PickFu makes it easy to ask the consumers you want to target whether you’re getting it right. The earlier you gather their opinions, the more confident you’ll feel as you go to market.See recent polls
Which name for a luxury RV resort near Savannah do you prefer?
50 people interested in hunting, camping, or fishing who live in the southeast U.S.