This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Books Read Per Month (1 3, 4+). A sample of responses:
- Really poorly photoshoped. The giant picture of a guy in uniform looks silly. It took me forever to figure out he was selling a book the book was the last part to load. Not enough info about the book at first glance. He found god and he is a pilot. Why should I care. Looks like a bad wordpress template. There are weird boxes on the front of each line of the little blurb about the book.
- I didn't like that I had to scroll down so much to find out what the website was about. There were some boxes in the lines next to the plane that were distracting. Overall it looked very professional, though.
- The photos are very professional. I did not notice grammatical errors but the home page looks like there may have been an incorrect copy and paste that included some figures. Some of the pages are missing content. The book looks like a book I would see at a book store. All visited links were functional. I think completion of the site would make it look more professional.
- It took a little time for the pictures to load, the book isn't ready to buy so I cannot evaluate that, the media isn't ready to evaluate yet either. I am not sure the site needs those motion action options. Seems like a simple site they are trying to put a lot of extra stuff on to. I doubt they need to spend anymore time on it except to add the content.
- Under the "when dreams take flight", next to the book cover their are boxes that look like formatting errors. Most of the tabs lead to a content coming soon page which means they are not necessary.