Polls with age range-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting age range. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Trigger warning - DEATH. Assuming someone close to you died and you are looking for an urn. If you were shopping on Amazon, which product would you rather buy?
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (65+, 55 64, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- The Urns D, A H, G are chosen because these are the colors workable with my current decor. Urns B, C, E, F I would not purchase or select unless my decor change or if the deceased requested to have an Urn in one of those colors.
- These are all stunning! It was very hard for me to pick. In the end, I chose option H. I think the white background really shows off the hummingbird and the flowers very well.
- I selected H, D, and C because the colors are muted and somewhat somber which is far more fitting to the occasion than the brighter colors of A, B, F, G, and E. It would also largely depend on several factors such as considering the person who passed away because he or she may have actually preferred to have a brightly colored urn. For example, a young woman who really loved the color yellow would have selected for herself option G or if she loved pink, option F or E. I like pink very much, but I doubt I would have pre-selected such urns for myself. It also would depend upon if the urn would sit within someone's home or be buried. A loved one might prefer a colorful urn to remind them of the person who passed away and possibly to better fit the decor or color scheme of their home such as with option A in green or option C in a lighter blue. It is good to have color options, of course, but I do think for such occasions the ones that would be purchased the most would consist of muted colors of white (option H) or gray (option D).
- I chose C first because blue is my favorite color, and especially this shade of blue. H is second because it is beautiful and moreso than the rest. D is next because the blue is so pretty. B is next because of the color - blue. G is next because yellow is a nice calm color. E is next because violet is a beautiful color. A is next because I think green is prettier than pink. Sorry, but F is last.
- I chose G because the color choice is happy so I think of happy memories.
This is a 8 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Literary preference (Fiction), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- It feels easy to remember though it doesn't give any context in to the genre
- My choices are based on the author name I liked best and would choose for this type of book. My decision was based on the name that fits best, which I feel is Option C. I like this author's name for this book.
- The name Emory is very different and you don’t see it very often. I wouldn’t know what gender the author is, since the name is gender neutral. Not knowing would take away any bias a person may have against a particular gender writing paranormal novels and instead makes them focus on the work itself.
- I chose C because I like that name best, it's a good writer name.
- I chose A first because the name, Dana Connor, is different enough to remember and it reminds me of Terminator because it sounds a little like Sarah Connor. Second choice was B, another unique name and easy to spell and probably remember. H is my third choice because Emory Keller is unique and Keller sounds a little like killer. D is fourth, because I like the name Lana and Mason sounds good as a last name for Lana. G came next because I also like the name Olivia. C came next because Lana again. I don't really care for F or E because they are just so common and unremarkable names. Interchangeable common D first names and common C last names. Bleh.
After reviewing this page: [thecitizenseven.com], share your thoughts when you find out that all locals (who host travel experiences) are also made co-owners of this company?
This is a 1 option poll with 15 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- It makes me appreciate this company even more because it will make the overall travel experience even more genuine and compassionate.
- I feel that it is a pretty neat to thing. I just hope something like that makes the experience better.
- I like the premise of it. I like that people can be owners. I also like that it includes locals. I feel like locals know some hidden spots and are honest and knowledgable with their recommendations
- That sounds like such a novel idea, I feel like people would definitely care a lot more about its success.
- It seems like a more intrusive timeshare scam to be honest. Instead of trying to convince people to pay to take temporary ownership in your vacation home, you're trying to convince people to pay to have temporary ownership of your actual home. I would not try this.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- This option looked more authoritative with the dark hunter green color.
- This option is more appealing to me because the darker colors make a bolder statements and I prefer this design.
- I definitely feel like option B draws me in and appeals to me more! I like the bright, modern look of it and feel like it fits the financial health idea better than A.
- I like the dark background of option A better than the white background on option B . I find the blues and greens pop visually more on the darker background.
- I chose B because the light is easier to read
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34) and Mobile device (I Phone). A sample of responses:
- I like option C because of the hands on approach that it shows in the circle image. It gives me a better idea of the product and makes me want to investigate into it further.
- My first two choices show the product best, it's easiest to see what the product is and how it is used in these two options.
- My first option gives a better visual of what this product is for. It is a cleaner crisper layput
- C provides more useful pictures and looks good.Very informative
- I prefer C because it shows pictures of the tool in use in different ways. I like that B shows a smart phone. That provides a lot of information about how to use this.