Polls with age range-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting age range. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- Option C, live would be most impactful, even thought I might not enjoy it in the moment
- Having a live instructor makes training easier.
- I love prizes so rewards would be my first choice - I find prizes very motivating :) if that wasn't available I'd prefer it to be fun with games, etc, as in A.
- Made my choices based on which would be more impactful when it comes to mandatory trainings a lot more impactful. The one in C is the one that would make the most impact since it is live with an instructor
- Option C having hands on training to help and help in real time helps learning better.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 35 44, 45 54, 25 34), Small business ownership or side hustling (Yes), and Gender identity (Male). A sample of responses:
- C IS MORE TO THE POINT AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- stands out as the most authentic feel that gives me the best feeling to the product and what it is about
- I like the wording in option B. Option C almost came in last because its worded very odd, but option A doesn't mention anything about success which I like.
- I would go with option C because it looks and seems the most compelling and interesting to me. Option A and B look less capable to me overall!
- I like the use of the word successful. I think it shows it is a strong book and will teach me how to be a success.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- The design in A has several drawbacks. First, the bottle is not transparent. It is not possible to examine the product without opening the cap. Second, the words in white are blurry. As a comparison, the design in B is better. The brand name uses light green is also a good choice since people commonly think green is a natural color.
- I love the light blue colors, it fits the leaf (nature) theme of the supplement better.
- The product design is catchy and trustworthy. The design is informative and approachable.
- I like A better. I think that if it is all one word, then it should be all on one line. I also like the colors a little better
- the colors and large font stand out more
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 21 24, 18 20) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- My first two choices have the most personality of all of the covers.
- I chose option d first because all women were little girls and felt free at that point in their life. I like the lighting as well
- B and A have beautiful and simple imagery, the color of A is more eye catching than B. D and C are too cliche.
- I chose B and D first because the images provoke feelings of freedom.
- I would pick option D because I like the image of the woman looking up at the birds above her and the stars in the sky.