Polls with age range-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting age range. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which logo do you prefer for an interactive digital picture frame that detects low level signals of loneliness and intervenes with uplifting emotional memories, video visits, or trained mental healthcare.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (65 74, 45 54, 55 64) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I like that option A has the name of the product and who makes it clearly defined. The others are very generic.
- I like the name iCompanion better than MoodSpark.
- My first choice shows the word Moodspark as the name of the app. This caught my attention that it would help improve my mood. The design also shows the company behind this, ICompanion. This shows that you would be able to meet others with this app. My second choice just shows Moodspark, not the name of the company. My third choice shows the name of the app being ICompanion. This does not catch my attention to improve my mood. It does show Moodspark as the company. My last choice just shows ICompanion. This does not interest me at all.
- Mood Spark is a great name. It is simplistic, understandable and descriptive. adding icompanion makes it more relatable to tech savvy consumers. I rank the choices that use the name moodspark at the top. for the last 2 options, i do like the sentiment behind the word companion in the logo because I am usually alone and would like a companion occasionally.
- I like B the best; MoodSpark should be featured prominently, I think. Can't wait to find out how this technology works.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34), Gender identity (Female), Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like A because it has a fun vintage look. C is also good because I would be able to see my recipes easily. B is a beautiful box but it isn't clear that it is for recipes; maybe a brass plaque on the front with "Recipes" etched into it would be a nice touch.
- I like the elegance of my first choice. It reflects my personality completely. My next choice is because of the ease of keeping it clean.
- I LOVE THE PATTERN IN OPTION C SO I WOULD CHOOSE THIS FIRST. I DO NOT LIKE THE PATTERN OF OPTION A AT ALL SO I WOULD NOT CHOOSE THIS OPTION
- I love the flower pattern in A, and I think it would look nice on my countertop. B had a nice earthy feel since it's wood. C is clear, and if the cards get dirty, it will be easy to see all the time.
- The brown one is too plain but A is fun
When you are planning to buy stuff (mobile gadgets, accessories, laptops and other electronic devices), how would you describe your purchasing behavior?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 35 44, 25 34) and Income range ($101k+, $61 100k). A sample of responses:
- I mostly do my research through amazon just so i can see what other people think of the product.
- I don't researh things. I generally find that the simplest option is fine and meets all of my needs - so I do not see why I would need to do any research. I have enough technical background to understand the context of a piece of tech, without needing any information from anyone else, and I know what my own preferenes are, so what even is there left to research?
- I order most of this type of stuff online after reading reviews from several sources.
- I went with what closely resembled me and my shopping habits. So the ones that spoke to me first. I do research before hand for most products that I purchase.
- I always read reviews before making a purchase online.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (45 54). A sample of responses:
- I like the clean look of all white for my pillow. The quilted fabric also looks higher end than the non-quilted one.
- I prefer the color. B looks plain.
- Although it looks like it would get dirty, I like the soft appearance of the pillow. The divits make it look softer and therefore I would benefit from it more.
- 100% B: it looks clean, soft yet firm, and has the typical "memory foam" waffling. I really like it. A looks hard and the blue is too dark. I'm sorry, I can't explain it - it looks dirty or something. It's just "off."
- Option a looks like more of a complete and finished product. I also like the blue in contrast with the white