Polls with age range-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting age range. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a set of 3 (S, M, L) leakproof, bottle tops that are added to your existing 3oz to 32 oz shampoo, lotion, and soap bottles when the pump no longer works. What price would you expect to pay for this product? A. $14.99 B. $16.99 C. $19.99
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (21 24, 25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 55 64) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I would pay the lowest price for this since I have never had an experience where my normal bottles' pumps don't work.
- I wouldn't pay more than 14.99 for this
- A $14.99 is what I would expect to pay for these lids. I think that the lids being dishwasher safe and leakproof make them a good value. I do think that the price point is still a bit on the expensive side for what it does.
- I might actually expect to pay less than $14.99, that would make them $5 each, I wouldn't want to pay more than that.
- I would not pay more that 2.99 for the set of 3, and I would probably need 2 sets because if the small fit my shampoo, I doubt the large would fit my conditioner since I purchase the same brand and size bottle on both, also there is a good chance I will forget them and throw them away with the bottle, which is one reason I would not spend more than $1 each.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Age range (25 34, 21 24, 18 20). A sample of responses:
- I would pick B because it nicely shows everything it comes with including the packaging and I like how the planner is pink. I then picked A as I like the color of it as well and that it shows what it comes with. I picked C lastly because I dislike the black and feel like I can't get a great look at the product because it's not close up.
- I think that choice B is the best looking of the three choices to choose from
- I like the perspective and diversity and realism in B and C, A is bland , boring, generic
- C looks the most useful, practical and high quality. A looks like junk and I don't understand what all the plastic pouches are for. B is ugly and has stupid phrases on it.
- The option I chose first is the most attractive item to me as pink is not a color that I like at all.
Which Fidget ring would you rather buy? We were wondering if you would be interested in buying a fidget ring with your zodiac sign printed on one side? or the zodiac word? Or would you prefer a simple yin yang design? How much would you pay?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 25 34, 21 24, 18 20) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I think the astrological sign on the ring makes it feel more personal.
- I prefer the Om symbol due to my involvement with yoga.
- I think A would add more value and personalization to the ring. It would make me feel like it is dedicated to me rather than just a typical ring. Depending on the material, I would pay up to $40 for it.
- Shows the sign better and what you are getting
- This fidget ring is more aesthetically pleasing, eye catching and beautiful.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I chose B because I like the look and feel of the product. It comes together well. It looks good. I think there's a ton of potential. It's a good product with better packaging.
- I like the picture of the woman on the box. It helps show what the tan will look like.
- I like the look of the striped box (although on second glance I am getting some VS vibes). It is my preference over seeing the woman. I also like the simplicity of the striped box and the fact that you can clearly see "Golden Star Beauty".
- I like that it's comparable to victoria secret brand. It tricks my brain into thinking it's a better product because I like VS.
- The basic design is nicer
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- I like the before and after comparison so I can have an idea of how well the product might work.
- I chose Option B as my top choice because I like that I can get an idea of of how dark the tan is as opposed to not having a person modeling the spray tan.
- This product looks like something you would get from a professional that was designed by somebody that specializes in this particular field I like the package color and design as well as the bottle itself
- I chose B because it shows a before and after picture.
- the packaging is more appealing and draws the eye more