Polls with nutritional supplement consumption-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting nutritional supplement consumption. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Caffeine Supplement Color? We are a dietary supplements brand looking to launch an energy supplement (caffeine, l-theanine, Dynamine). Which color stands out to you for an energy supplement? Other color suggestions are welcome!
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64), Gender identity (Female), and Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- When I think of caffiene, I think of choice C which is bright and a color that's in your face.
- Orange is the warmest and most energizing of the three.
- Orange and yellow just seem more energetic than green.
- I think the green label really fits well and flows with the rest of the brand. It reminds me of Starbucks with their green logo. Orange is another great color simply for the invigorating and energizing color
- Orange is the best color because it is my favorite color and it is so active.
Dopamine Supplement Name? We are a dietary supplements brand looking to launch a dopamine booster supplement (think improved motivation, more energy, lower anxiety, etc.). Which name stands out to you? Suggestions for alternative names are welcome!
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- I ranked Jubilant and Strive at the top as I think the goal is important to stress. SimpliBoost is similar but not as powerful whereas SimpliDopa just doesn't sound right.
- i like jubilant it is upbeat and makes me think if i take it i will have a much improved mood
- It makes me think there is a reason to take it. It seems more goal oriented. It is more motivating.
- SimpliDopa doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. It's just kind of unpleasant sounding. SimpliBoost is definitely my favorite. It sounds pretty distinct and gives you a good idea of the point of it. It sounds reassuringly simple and easy to incorporate into my life and offers an important function. Jubilant is kind of nice but feels a little over-ambitious in a way doesn't makes me skeptical and untrusting. Stive is okay but really generic.
- I like the word boost in the title because it tells me it will give me the extra push. I don't like the word dope in the title as it could be interpreted negatively.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days) and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I liked choice A since the name sounds very confident and strong which sounds the most appealing. Choice B sounds too fake and not as appealing to see.
- The name makes it sound more technolicagal advance. Plus I like the sound of the name.
- B is cute and funny.
- Axiom Nutrition sounds more confident and easy to remember, sounds like a supplement brand.
- I chose B because this brand name is easier to say and remember.
What product name is more enticing to you for a snack-able granola? It is gluten free, packed with protein and fiber, yet is crunchy, vanilla-y and slightly sweet. The product name is Clusterbucks so we are testing the name for the flavor.
This is a 2 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I chose B because it has more of a fun name to it, and I feel that people are more likely to be intrigued by the cookie part that makes it sound more of a snack.
- For granola, I'd prefer cookie because I don't know if I wanted a "latte" flavored granola.
- Everyone knows what matcha lattes are so I think its the better name here.
- Matcha Latte sounds fancy.
- The inclusion of the word cookie is always very appealing to me personally. This would be my choice.
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- Choice A has the minimal font in white which is easy to spot and read and the & turmeric is a really nice touch
- I think the benefits make more sense than the ingredients, in this case
- The fit body really stands out I like it also has turmeric I think this one is it the best looking bottle with more most information
- I selected options C and B because I like the title of Fit or Lean body with a vitamin. I think the bottles look nice and I like how it displays the contents of the supplement. I also really like the name nurishable for a supplement product.
- I've chosen D because i would like to achieve that result with the help of these.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- i like the colored background better on choices B and A the best.
- i like the faq images in option C the most because it has good colors that make the text easy to read
- Option B was the most compelling with its colorful images and bold background color. Option C was acceptable but a little muted. Option A was too plain.
- Option B has the best color background and 4 pictures - rank 1.Option C has the same pictures but worse white background - rank 2.Option A has the worst pictures and despite of good background got only rank 3.
- The FAQ image shown in option B has the best background to make this section remarkable and easy to read and understand.