Polls with nutritional supplement consumption-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting nutritional supplement consumption. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Litia Life Labs sells herbal supplements. Please provide feedback on the potential logo design below.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days). A sample of responses:
- I like the motto and the logo. However, I think it would be much nicer if there was some color in the text and on the leaves.
- I like the use of circles, spirals, and smaller leaves. Some color would be nice but this is fitting.
- I like this logo because it is unique and different. The font is also a nice choice, it is readable and easy on the eyes.
- This logo looks nice but it needs some color to it.
- I love the logo it just needs to add a little color, not much though.
This is a 2 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I prefer B's bolder typeface and I like that it's easier to read the product benefits.
- I like Option A better. Its bright and sassy looking and looks serious. Option B is almost too bold and in your face, it seems too iver the top, too flashy and a little down market looking.
- The orange in option a reminds me of a generic, low quality product.
- I like this bottle better it seems to show more on the label. It shows more of what the pill will do gives you more information on the product at first glance with little pictures.
- The shinier label makes me think of something higher quality and more intense
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the label and the flavor better on A. B is not bad but A stands out more.
- I love the brightness and the glow of this product image. The color is bright and electric and attractive.
- I love the electric yellow color more
- I would buy the boldest product on the shelf and that is option a. The metallic green text and graphics stand out and make me take notice of the product. I love how cherry limeade stands out in a bright red color. There is no way I could miss this bottle.
- I prefer this look here, it is very appealing.
When purchasing CBD oil from among many brands, do you prefer: A) editor reviews of hand-selected brands B) detailed comparison tables where you can compare the product details important to you C) a combination of A) and B) Please explain your choice.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day) and Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- I really prefer a combination of both. You can gain a different perspective from reading the reviews and learn about the actual use and experience that cannot be shown on a table. The table however is slightly more important to me personally because I want to see that comparison laid out in a chart. I want to compare quantity and dosing and pricing without having to keep going back and forth.
- B for the details. I'd use a magnifying glass if I needed to read them. I'd also ask for real life opinions from folks who I know actually use the product. I want details on a purchase such as this and lots of them so I'm well armed when I make my decision and purchase.
- I'd much rather see the chart. It provides a lot more detail to help me make a better choice
- This is easier for me to see which information I want to without having to read about everything. It also makes it easier to make a choice based on needs and not just looks.
- I would prefer B the most. I think it would best allow consumers to make their choices. It gives enough information for the consumers, while also giving them autonomy to make their own decisions.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days). A sample of responses:
- The label in B looks nice but I'm more about the amount of protein, B is the most superior for this, then D,A and can't see C.
- I like choice A because it is prettier than all the other labels. Choice D is a nice label that tells the story of what the product is, pretty well. Choice B is a little too flashy and looks a bit gimmicky, Choice C is just boring and I don't like the label at all.
- The 4th one looks like a cheap knock off from Walmart the 1st 1 is nice but generally I find that brand to be the most expensive because it's organic. I like the design of number 2 and 3 also though
- B looked unnatural with its large, aggressive font and black label as that seemed filled with chemicals. I liked that A seemed the tastiest with the real vanilla bean and flower. C also seemed more natural with its green background color although this was much more muted and boring than A.
- i would prefer option D because i like the organic brand and i like the packaging and it is vegan
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I prefer B, because I find it less busy and easier to read, and like that the info is condensed on the front. I also think the black glossy finish looks sleek and I like the pineapple image.
- The packaging on option B is a lot better. It looks good it’s informative I like the graphic and the font. The color is also good.
- sleeker design, but I like the little fruit design on the other option. it would be nice if there was a way to add that to option a
- This product's colorful packaging visually stands out and captured my attention right away. I imagine it would appeal and capture other people's attention, too.
- I like that the product is sugar-free.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I reuse empty canisters and B would take up less counter space. C is a nice color. A is not a good size or color.
- Choice B and the dark packaging makes it an appealing and attractive product to purchase.
- I chose Option B because the branding and the box make me feel like its a real supplement that is working hard for me. The other ones are nice looking, but they just feel a little bland.
- I like the two with vivid colors. I think that kind of color scheme fits the product category well. I think Option B with the contrasting black makes the colors pop even more so I ranked it first.
- Having what looks like ingredients front abs center where I can see them easily is what will draw me in.