Polls with nutritional supplement consumption-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting nutritional supplement consumption. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Dietary Supplements Logo - which one speaks to you? We are a new supplements brand, and our customer avatar is hardworking women like yourself! If you were shopping for a supplement (sleep, stress, energy, etc.), which company logo would you trust?
This is a 3 option poll with 500 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- I like the typeface better on option A, it seems clean and I like the leaf in the logo. Option B is ok, but the letters seem squished together and I don't care for the typeface, it is not as easy to read. Option C just looks cheap and low quality. I would always pick something with that logo last.
- C just stands out to me, and I like how the H looks. It makes it look like a quality product. Option A looks like something that is healthy and organic. The leaf in the middle makes it look so. B is just too plain, like the company went too simple to trust.
- I believe these are the most modern looking
- The first one, (C), sounds like it its not addictive, and safe to take. A sounds like it's an addictive herbal supplement. B just sounds like it is an all around drug for addicts.
- Th e logo of C goes well with the concept because it brings to mind retro herbal remedies from the 1970's. The drop in the logo of A makes this design appealing. B has a logo that doesn't stand out as much as the other two.
Dietary Supplements Label - if you were buying a sleep supplement online, which bottle would catch your attention? Grade on the merit of the label design rather than brand name. Bottles will be glass amber jars and sold on Amazon.
This is a 3 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (55 64, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- A dark label is more appropriate for sleep medicine and I like the moon because it looks peaceful
- I don't like the image in the 2nd one. Not clear enough for what it is supposed to be at first glance. The first one is the most eye catching.
- A stands out partly because of the white label. The word "Slumber" also is most eye-catching in A. And the large slogan makes it easy to see it's an herbal remedy. Easy to read. B also has the catch-phrase, which I like. C seems very generic and the moon/clouds picture didn't do much for me.
- Choice A is clear, easy to read and both the label and logo stand out against the dark bottle. B is still clear and uncluttered but the way the dark label blends into the bottle makes it more nondescript. C is busier which makes it more difficult to pick out the relevant information at a glance.
- to me the darker label indicates sleep. The moon image also brings a night theme to the label.
Which logo do you prefer for nutritional supplement products? Which one do you trust more and buy from?
This is a 5 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I liked B and A, the best because it looks very upper class and fancy, and I would trust it to be a high quality product.
- I like the logo shown in option D hat has the nest of color. It is cheerful! I'm not sure that the icons shown on the other logos go with the theme of the business.
- The green piece of the logo looks like a plant or something that would make the product "nourishing"
- I ranked these in order of how professional they look. I think that B D and C are all extremely professional. I think that A is good but not great. I really don’t like E at all. I think E is just a little too much
- I like the combination of orange, blue, and green colors in my top choice, which is bright and attractive. Very nice logo design for sure!
Which logo do you prefer for a brand that provides vitamins and supplements? - We concentrate on creating a brand that represents quality and trust. A- BLACK & GREEN B- BLACK & ORANGE
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I like the green because I think it looks sleeker and more attractive than the orange.
- I like the green color more than the orange, it pops more.
- The black and orange has a modern masculine feel. It goes well with the font of the logo.
- I love the color orange with black. The organge looks very rich on top
- I liked the color of option A more. It just fits with the overall look better.
Which logo do you prefer for a brand that provides vitamins and supplements? - We concentrate on creating a brand that represents quality and trust. A- BLACK & ORANGE B- BLACK & GREEN
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days). A sample of responses:
- I prefer the orange color used. It stands out more plus black and orange is always a good combination together.
- I like the green on black better than the orange on black.
- This looks more attractive and eye catching. It also looks more sophisticated than the other option.
- I like both actually. But since I had to pick, I went with the green version. It makes me think of outdoors, natural, and plants.
- black and orange pops more