Polls with hobbies and interests-specific targeting
Check out 2 surveys targeting hobbies and interests. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which fitness/gym brand name do you prefer? What does it make you think and feel? Do you not prefer either?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Hobbies and interests (Athletics, Health And Fitness), Exercise frequency (4+ Times A Week, 1 3 Times A Week), and Age range (25 34, 21 24). A sample of responses:
- Option A, Victoris, sounds more stronger and inspiring than the other option. I do like option B since I think the latin spin on the words are cool regardless, but I like Option A the best.
- This seems like more of an active verb and brand that makes me excited about getting fit and working out and becoming the best person I can be, it just rolls off the tounge and works better than some of the other options, it makes me feel like I am taking ownership over my physical fitness.
- I prefer Option A because the word is close to victory and this would make me feel like I have achieved my fitness goals, it might even motivate me to work more on my fitness goals.
- I prefer option B because it sounds more gender neutral, and would probably appeal to more people.
- I prefer option A for the name of a fitness center because I feel like the two words flow together nicely. It sounds catchy and I could picture going to a place named that!
We are building a luxury RV resort in Buckeye, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix. The property will have a large number of long-term and seasonal guests (snowbirds). Which name do you like for the property?
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Hobbies and interests (Travel, R Ving/Motor Caravaning, Camping). A sample of responses:
- I like the silver leaf name and feel it gives off a sense of quality more than the others.
- Cactus Ranch rounds like the most authentic to me and really gives me a visual of what it looks like, being out in the hot desert, away from the cold. Sounds cool and a ranch always sounds like fun
- I chose 'B' first just because it has the word 'silver' in its name. 'Silver' just has a good association with Snowbirds (silver foxes, silver alert, etc.) I chose 'C' second because when I think of Arizona I think of deserts and when I think of deserts I think of Cacti. So, it fits with my expectations of an RV park in Arizona. I chose 'A' third because the word 'Buckeye' has a nice western feel to it. And I think anyone looking at an RV park in Arizona probably wants a more 'Western' experience. And, I chose 'D' last because Agave has a 'foreign' feeling. And, a lot of those older generations are xenophobic/ afraid of foreign things. I don't think it would do as well as any of the other names.
- My choice is option B as rank 1 because of the content and the name of the resort is very attractive and people are like this type of name more so i choose this
- I prefer the option C resort name because I like the cool sound of a cactus ranch the most. I chose option D second because I like the ranch name because it sounds appropriate for a Phoenix suburb. I chose option A third because I like the Buckeye Ridge name because that is appropriate for the Buckeye suburb of Phoenix. I chose option B last because silver leaf ridge does not sound very relevant and on topic to the features of this luxury recreational vehicle resort property.