Polls with type of residence-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting type of residence. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Apartment Building, Single Family Home/Townhouse). A sample of responses:
- the images feel more direct, more in your face,allows better views and understanding of the 3d aspect of the picture and gives better clear details
- I think E is the most pleasant and appealing choice for a drawing
- I chose the options that are most realistic to me. It is very hard to believe that some of these can be a painting and not an actual photo, they are beautiful images option G is my personal favorite.
- I like the more colorful pics...stands out more and to me it would be more fun to paint using the bright colors.
- I believe option H is the superior choice. I like that the cat is unique being display next to other photos. I also believe that the overall presentation is highly professional as well.
Which image is more appealing for painting by numbers or 3d diamond painting? (Pls do not judge the quality of the picture, just the motif)
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Single Family Home/Townhouse, Apartment Building). A sample of responses:
- I like the colors and pictures in this order to paint them.
- I like the first few pictures but I also kept an eye out for how difficult the painting would be. Some are nicer than others but I'd hate to get one and then fail at doing it. The first few i think will be great.
- its very intresting
- My last 2 choices seem blurry to me and I wouldn't want them around. All the others seem to be high quality, though.
- The images with more detailed colors would be more fun to paint since you will have more options to use
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Type of residence (Single Family Home/Townhouse) and Interest in gardening (Yes). A sample of responses:
- It appears that this is the same product but with different packaging. I really prefer choice A because it just has a cleaner look.
- B has a stronger and more durable feel.
- the black makes it so you an see the picture of the item much better
- i think this one is more usable to me because it has a few options for me and thats what I need when I have a decision wheter to buy
- I would go with option "A". The white color matches the overall design nicely. The overall design looks appealing and innovative.
This is a 7 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Apartment Building, Single Family Home/Townhouse) and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I would go with option "D". The design looks warm and cozy. The shape and colors on this design looks appealing and refreshing.
- I prefer this one because you can change it out depending on the holiday so I would be able to use it for many things.
- I like the welcome sign in option D the most. I like the rectangular shape of this sign. I like the simple and friendly message that it has and how the sign does not try to be funny.
- I would buy B because it is the classiest as far as the design with its classic look and message without being too gaudy or silly like some of the rest.
- I like option G the best because it is funny and stands out among the others.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Single Family Home/Townhouse). A sample of responses:
- I like seeing the photo of the screen on the garage so I can see what it looks like in use.
- I like option A because the image looks the most realistic of the bunch. I like that you can see how the contents behind the screen still look.
- Get rid of the magnetism clouds and it’s simple but perfect.
- I love seeing an item in action so A is my choice. I can see it live and a person using it
- I like the image of the single screen without the person. I get a better look of the screen.
Context: you're searching on Google information about an address. You type the address and this webpage comes up among the results. You open the page. What do you understand from this webpage? Do you have any questions?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Apartment Building, Single Family Home/Townhouse), Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44), and Type of community (Urban). A sample of responses:
- This page seems to be showing information on a housing development in San Fran. From the street address to the dimensions of the homes as well.
- My understanding is that this site can be used as a tool by developers, investors or even regular homeowners who want to figure out the potential future value of a neighborhood. It looks like there is a variety of statistics available in terms of zoning. Also for the homeowners, it gages the possibility of being able to expand on their current home (adding extensions, etc).
- I understand about the history of the home in which this real estate development is showing on their website. I also understand about where the home is location, and how many spaces does the home has inside on the home. To me this website helps me to find good information about finding good home in the near future.
- From this page I understand that the image is a photo of the front of the residency. The address given is the address of the house, and the map shows exactly where in the city the home is located.
- the web page looks more reliable and gives full details about the searched content.