Polls with type of residence-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting type of residence. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which design do you like better? Which is more appealing and will attract as customer to use the discount code?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Single Family Home Or Townhouse, Apartment Building) and Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 18 24). A sample of responses:
- The images are easier to see, bigger and brighter which makes it more eye catching overall.
- I think less is more, so I like choice A. It shows less options, but would make the selection process easier as well as the discovery of the discount code.
- Think choice A shows the art work much clearer.
- I like this one because I feel like the other option is too crowded-looking.
- I really enjoy how option B displays more graphics that draw my attention!
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Apartment Building, Single Family Home Or Townhouse). A sample of responses:
- The colorful ones catch my attention and I feel interested to engage. I would have to already want to engage with the activity to use the "normal" pictures. The normal ones are attractive though, if I were doing the activity I would consider them.
- I like the natural photos of the cats the best not the multicolored ones
- I love the multi colored ones followed by the close up images with the unfocused ones coming in last.
- I liked option E the most because the cat has a funny face, this is unpredictable as cats are usually cold and dont look happy. That picture seems unique and has a different tone than the others, I really liked it and its essence. Option G is my second favorite option because the cat also has a natural expression, the cat looks scarec but at the same time comfortable. Option F the cat appears mighty and I love the background but the picture is a bit more common than the other two options. The other options are also nice, I do like D a lot the cat looks really cute sleeping and then option H is interesting but I wonder if its a real picture. Option C is missing details and is not as nice as the others and then last A and B are my least favorite options just because the other photos were really great and captured in a better way the essence of cats. I like realistic pictures rather than painted ones.
- I liked the vivid colors in option B, and it seemed like it would be the most fun to paint. I also liked the nice, nature look of option D and F.
Which image is more appealing for painting by numbers or 3d diamond painting? (Pls do not judge the quality of the picture, just the motif)
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Single Family Home Or Townhouse, Apartment Building). A sample of responses:
- it was make me feeling out the world it was really awesome it was amazing
- The first five are pretty amazing. I really like choices G, F and H. Choice C and B almost look like they are out of focus. They basically look like they either need to be postage stamp sized or viewed from 20 feet away.
- They are all really great photos. And would work well
- I like the picture of the lighthouse the best, I just like the colors and the way it looks. The Golden Gate Bridge is my second choice with the blues and oranges. I think option E is the best looking beach photo out of the bunch.
- looking really awesome nice picture that was beauty of nature
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Interest in gardening (Yes) and Type of residence (Single Family Home Or Townhouse). A sample of responses:
- The black and red color design looks more high end and premium.
- Since both actual products look exactly the same I chose Option B based on product packaging alone. Option B packaging dark background highlights the product better than the A.
- B has a black box so it is easier to see the details on it.
- I think that the black background makes it easier to see and identify the product because the contrast is greater than the white background in A.
- I like option B as the colors contrast better making it easier to see and get to know the product on the box.
This is a 7 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Type of residence (Single Family Home Or Townhouse, Apartment Building). A sample of responses:
- The welcome sign is a piece of artwork. The product is well designed.
- I really want quaint, and B and D and A deliver that. Minimalist works here. All those words are too much to read anyway. The more words on the sign, the harder it is to read. Also, that chaos thing is atrocious.
- I prefer this one because you can change it out depending on the holiday so I would be able to use it for many things.
- Options F and G are the best not only the best, but really funny, these two signs made me laugh the most. Based on design and look options E,A,D,B and C are good looks, but these signs are a bit bland.
- F is all me, all the time. Pretty much sums it up. G and E fit well too. I would never hang a true WELCOME as only word as I hate people knocking on my door. I would completely put up F though