Polls with homeownership-specific targeting
Check out 9 surveys targeting homeownership. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- i like more descriptive summaries because it draws me in
- Dry within minutes is a strong selling point.
- The shorter description is easier to read.
- More direct infomation.
- i like that option b talks about breathing easy
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Full Time), Income range ($61 100k, $101k+), Homeownership (Own), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- Yes, this is a company that will professionally video record customer testimonials, from filming to full production
- This is good-it allows you to get real testimonials and there is a professional doing it and acting as a go between. It seems to simplify evereything and makes something available for small businesses
- I would hire this service today! It's so hard to get consistent videos produced.
- from my understanding its a communication video tool for a business where the customer can leave a comment about the company
- The image is describing an outsourced product that companies can use in order to obtain testimonials from their customers to use for advertising purposes. It is clear and easy to understand, but each of the three boxes contains subtext that in my opinion is too wordy.
Which "Fireproof Bag" images are more appealing if protecting your valuables at home? How do the images appeal you and what would you do to make the images more appealing?
This is a 5 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own, Own). A sample of responses:
- Focused on the most attractive colorings. The one I could see myself actually using.
- My first option was easy to choose. It looks secure and strong. I trust that I would be able to put my valuables in this case and not have any worries. The black color with the black piping makes it look like a powerful bag that would not be able to be penetrated so I feel trusting about keeping my valuables in it. I like the shape and the design. My second choice is a close second but the grey piping does cheapen the look of it a little bit. It should not look like an upscale briefcase and that is why I like the all black version.
- Shows the various awards they've been given as well as the function.
- Simple, sleek, and straight to the point. If it's something that's supposed to protect your valuables, it doesn't need to look fancy, just be practical.
- The premium quality label along with the fact that the briefcase looks most professional made me choose my first option. I like black the best because it is a classic briefcase color followed by silver
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Homeownership (Own), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Family first always!
- I find C the most appealing because it illustrates how long the pool is.
- For me, I like A because it shows everyone having fun and smiling. It feels a lot more family friendly which I enjoy and natural. I love how there are kids in the image. B is next because they look like they are having fun but it also looks a bit too much as it looks like the girls are ontop of the guys. Finally C is last because it's just a guy in a pool. I feel like it looks too awkward for me.
- I like the first one because it's more family oriented so that appeals to me, because I'm a Mom and a family oriented person. When i see this, and see a family having fun, it makes me want to get one for my kids and set it up. The second one is ok, it makes me think of friends hanging out. The last one is just not appealing to me, because it's just this single guy laying in it and doesn't make me want to get one as much. I like the others with a group of people in it, because it makes me associate it with social activities and fun.
- I like that Option A shows a family; this helps determine scale of the pool and is appropriate for all audiences. My second choice was Option B because having multiple people helps with figuring out the size of the pool, but I don't like the salacious pose of the female model towards the front. Option C was my last choice solely because the pool looks much smaller than the other too.
This is a 2 option poll with 500 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- When choosing something like a garage door opener I am more concerned about its performance than its design. They both look the same, but I like that A mentions the performance that I would be getting.
- The "Bold Design" in option B feels too wordy.
- I feel like it focuses more on the product rather than the text, and has a bigger image of the product.
- Both options were good but I liked option A better because the of the bold lettering. I didn't like the script on option B, it seemed a bit to "fancy" for the product and because of that made the product unappealing to me.
- I choose the B option because i find the design more appealing.
If you are shopping for stone, tile, or countertops what name would make you more likely to choose this business?
This is a 6 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 65 74, 55 64, 45 54) and Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- Option B is clear, simple, and to the point. That's exactly how I like it. I want most of my brain power to go toward picking out my stone product and not trying to figure out if the store/brand is relevant to my needs.
- My top three are the ones that made the most sense and those that would resonate with a shopper. The others just seemed obnoxious.
- Options B and C are my preferred choices because they sound more professional and serious and after all this is a big investment
- The stone shop shows that it has a solid foundation. It to me, means it is also unwavering and strong.
- E seems elegant and gives the impression of personal service. F and B are just okay and I didn't care for any of the rest of them.
Which logo do you prefer for a CONSTRUCTION business? Our services: ADU's, Outdoor Living Spaces & Full Service Remodels
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own), Income range ($101k+), Age range (35 44, 45 54, 25 34, 55 64), and U.S. geographic region (Pacific). A sample of responses:
- I like option D the best. I think it looks very fresh and innovative. The logo is very clean and straight forward
- I like D the best because it indicates what kind of business it is (Construction). Without the word construction - B is a good logo with a prominent S and F. I like C it looks like a leaf and maybe signifies renewal and growth. Option A is my least favorite. It looks more like a maze than anything else.
- This logo clearly shows the letters of the company and one can easily notice and understand what it stands for. With the others, it took a while for me to figure out where the letters were placed, even though they are cleverly designed.
- I really liked the full words, Santa Fe, on the black background - that's easy to spot and appears it would be one that people would know over time. I also liked the one that had the S and the F intertwined in the logo - that was my second choice. My least favorite was the one that just had the eagle-wing type of look to it. I don't see Santa Fe in that at all and I think it would get confused with similar type logos.
- I chose Option D because it clearly indicates the name and purpose of the company. With Options B and Option C I can at least identify the letters S and F, though it is difficult in Option C. I don't see any connection to the name or purpose of the company in Option A.
Which label design do you prefer and why? Based solely on design (brand aside), which one would you be more likely to buy?
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44) and Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- The blue colors denote sleep in my mind.
- I really like the purple label with the bubble letters it gives me a feeling of warmth and comfort at a glance
- Option A, the design is simple and cute, would definitely buy
- I already use A so it caught my eye first
- based on what looks better to me
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Podcast consumption (Yes), Homeownership (Rent), and Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- I liked the cityscape as the main image and thought the modern black and white look of A went well with it.
- I like the use of the golden dollar as seen in choices C and B as it looks neat to me
- I chose D first because the city wide view makes it seem less like a political podcast and more of a city-type podcast. In addition, the yellow scheme caught my eye faster than the white.
- I chose option D first because I love the color and design used. Option A was second because I love the design. I just don't care for the color that much. I like the color of option C but not the design. Finally, I don't care for the color or design of option B.
- I think the city skyline with the yellow background looks the best.