Polls with homeownership-specific targeting
Check out 9 surveys targeting homeownership. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which 32 ounce container do you prefer to seal your grout? Option D would not include a spray trigger. Would the spray trigger make a difference in your buying decision even if it was a little extra cost for convenience?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- the first option is the best option because it's a combination of the two products
- Option A gives me two bottles. Option B looks easier to hold then Option C. Option D is not an option because of not being able to spray it.
- I prefer bottles that have unique shapes so that I do not mistaken them for regular bottles that I put non-toxic liquids in.
- I found Options C, B and A most easy to handle for use. I feel as though I would need a spray trigger and would pay the additional cost.
- I chose option D first as we have a lot of grout around out home and I can easily purchase a cheap disposable spray bottle to put the product in, in order to spray it on. I would rather have the bigger bottle of product to store.
These are two different paver sealer products. Which of these descriptions makes you want to purchase the product? Would you pay more for Option B and why?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- this one looks the better choice for sure
- The environmental benefits are enough for me to pay extra.
- I like the way the product is described. The uppercase description better depicts what the product does. It is easier to read.
- I prefer the way B is set up, with the featured categories in caps, so you can see at quick glance the features, also I would probably pay more since it covers more square feet and has a longer life up to 5 years.
- I like B as it has headers for each important subject in regards to the paver sealing products. So much easier to read and get the highlights.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- For me this was about simplicity. I went with the one that explained what the item does in the most simple form.
- Option A gives you all the relevant information in a shorter, more condensed text, options C and Bs descriptions are too long
- The shorter descriptions grab my attention better and I feel they're more suitable overall for accurately describing the various products for sale.
- I honestly don't like any of these, but I did choose option A because it was the most concise, says just enough so you know what you're buying and what it does. I chose option C for my second choice, I like the bullet marks with the first word capitalized, would have been my first choice if it wasn't so much to read.
- Short and succinct is better for descriptions like this. A write up in the summary would suffice to describe it more.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Full Time), Income range ($61 100k, $101k+), Homeownership (Own), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- Yes, I think I understand the concept. Essentially, a client can post a video clip of them speaking about their experience using your company or services that other people could watch and see what other people think or how they view the company. It would allow companies to ask clients to post a video or clip of their experience and other people could view it to learn more about what people think. I think the idea is a good experience that companies would love to use (as long as they were positive) as it gives a much more personal feel to a review instead of just seeing written words that don't mean much to people. I think businesses would love this and would like it for their social media and/or webpage.
- Understand it mostly but it doesn't say if customers need to have any type of equipment to participate
- Yes I understand the service offered. Its a solicitation and video production service for high end customer testimonies. This would be useful for higher end, higher priced items to build trust for potential clients.
- It's my understanding that it a site where personal testimonials can be created. It think it is an interesting concept.
- It’s very clear that the service is for video testimonials
Which "Fireproof Bag" images are more appealing if protecting your valuables at home? How do the images appeal you and what would you do to make the images more appealing?
This is a 5 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own, Own). A sample of responses:
- This is a plain (no icon/company ads) and stylish looking bag. I like that it has a shoulder strap and appears large enough to hold a lot. I picked E second because it is very similar to D in its utilitarian use, but it does have a small logo on it which I don't like. I choose C last because it does look good that it appears to have two inner compartments, but I strongly dislike the large advertisement for the name of the company on it.
- I chose D first because I really like the all black look. It blends in with the rest of my house and doesn't stand out. Because this said 'premium' I chose it first. I then chose E for the same reason but because it doesn't say premium I didn't rate it as high. I chose A next because of the remaining bags it stood out the least, although I wouldn't want the bright orange wording on it.
- I like that the first 3 I picked are stylish and do not look like something a firefighter would carry, however I'm not sure it's easily identified if you need to get it right away.
- I prefer the images that are black in color, and ultimately made the selection with the word "premium" on it. Before selecting a product of this type though, I would want to read product reviews and read some specifics. I would not choose this product based solely on the image.
- To make all of the images more appealing, I would like to see inside the bag. I always like for the first picture to show me what I’m getting and how much room id have. I like b the most because of its outward appearance but would still like to see inside.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Homeownership (Own), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- They all look awesome, my favorite is B is it looks more fun
- Option C because the guy looks cool and relaxed and it's hot and humid here in Florida.
- It makes it seem like it's family friendly and would be good for kids. C and b were close but c win because it shows how big the pool actually is in better perspective.
- B shows the number of people that will fit comfortably.
- I picked option B first because it looks bigger with the people in it and it is more for adults and not just children. Option A looked like it was just for a family. And option C looks like it is a very small pool with the man in that pose.
This is a 2 option poll with 500 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- I feel that this one would appear to be a more quality product with the Performance plus logo on it
- It mentions it is the signature series, I think that appeals to me more than just the regular advertisement.
- I like this image because it is bigger and a lot more clearer than the other choice. I prefer the font used a little bit more than Option A as well.
- signature series makes me think that it is exclusive and of better quality than normal i would buy this if i saw it
- More simple. Performance plus is faster to read and understand.
If you are shopping for stone, tile, or countertops what name would make you more likely to choose this business?
This is a 6 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own) and Age range (45 54, 55 64, 65 74, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- Option C: Stone Depot sounds like a lot of stone options to choose from.Option E: The term surfaces sounds like something smooth and shiny reminding of good quality stones.Rest of the options: Nothing sounded very interesting.
- the names and words used that gives a better description of the advert.
- I really like Stone Depot best. It sounds affordable, while still providing a quality product. The Stone Stop is okay, but I would not expect to be impressed. Surfaces by Madison sounds better than the rest, but sounds expensive and pretentious. StoneTrash is not good, but I really don't like the rest. Stonetastic sounds awful. Stoney's Place sounds like a smoke shop.
- option E for me is the best choice because the name sounds very sophisticated and classy and gives the impression the the products is high class and well made. F is next because the name puts it in a very advanced era of technology- very creative and unique, one of a kind, B although a bland name sound like a one stop shop for everything one is looking for in that product. C is also a bland name but the name signifies that it is not only sell stones but accessories as well. The name D connotates is that the produce is mediocre and not much is put in the product and A is not even a place one wants to buy products to put in your house. It sounds like a place of left overs.
- D sounds the most premium then E then F then B. C is boring. A sounds low quality
Which logo do you prefer for a CONSTRUCTION business? Our services: ADU's, Outdoor Living Spaces & Full Service Remodels
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting U.S. geographic region (Pacific), Age range (55 64, 25 34, 45 54, 35 44), Income range ($101k+), and Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- I liked B because it is a clear logo, and the square appearance fits with the idea of construction. D is second because while not very imaginative, it at least fits the idea of a construction company. C and A do not, so they were last. C looks more like an environmental service corp or a charity. A would be a good logo for an Ecommerce or software company but is completly unsuitable for a corp that deals with physical objects.
- I chose Option D as my choice #1 , because that is only option which gives you some idea what kind of business is it , and the full name of the business. All others options you have to guess what they are about ...
- Option C is most memorable and least disjointed. Option C has elements of being something of a object drawing that cleverly incorporates the letter SF. Option A has some of that appeal, but the blocky-ness makes it somewhat less memorable and confusing. Option D is more traditional with the text combined into the logo, but lacks a bit of originality. Option B is my least favorite because it lacks impact and looks/feels fragile.
- C looks like its for a rock band or biotech companyD, B, A are appropriate because they have the abbreviations for the company name. A is third because it looks more like FS than SFB is second because it looks modern and to the point.D is best because it uses color and says exactly what it stands for and the stand alone logo would be nice on shirts and caps.
- I chose option D as first choice because it states what the business is. The rest do not. Option A was second because it has the company letters and are displayed in a way that represents what they do. Option B also shows the business letters but does not quite convey what the company does. Option C is just a logo, it does not display what the company does at all.