Polls with homeownership-specific targeting
Check out 9 surveys targeting homeownership. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Full Time), Income range ($61 100k, $101k+), Homeownership (Own), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- This is good-it allows you to get real testimonials and there is a professional doing it and acting as a go between. It seems to simplify evereything and makes something available for small businesses
- The image is describing an outsourced product that companies can use in order to obtain testimonials from their customers to use for advertising purposes. It is clear and easy to understand, but each of the three boxes contains subtext that in my opinion is too wordy.
- from my understanding its a communication video tool for a business where the customer can leave a comment about the company
- Yes, this is a company that will professionally video record customer testimonials, from filming to full production
- I would hire this service today! It's so hard to get consistent videos produced.
Which "Fireproof Bag" images are more appealing if protecting your valuables at home? How do the images appeal you and what would you do to make the images more appealing?
This is a 5 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own, Own). A sample of responses:
- Shows the various awards they've been given as well as the function.
- My first option was easy to choose. It looks secure and strong. I trust that I would be able to put my valuables in this case and not have any worries. The black color with the black piping makes it look like a powerful bag that would not be able to be penetrated so I feel trusting about keeping my valuables in it. I like the shape and the design. My second choice is a close second but the grey piping does cheapen the look of it a little bit. It should not look like an upscale briefcase and that is why I like the all black version.
- Focused on the most attractive colorings. The one I could see myself actually using.
- The premium quality label along with the fact that the briefcase looks most professional made me choose my first option. I like black the best because it is a classic briefcase color followed by silver
- Simple, sleek, and straight to the point. If it's something that's supposed to protect your valuables, it doesn't need to look fancy, just be practical.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Homeownership (Own), and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the first one because it's more family oriented so that appeals to me, because I'm a Mom and a family oriented person. When i see this, and see a family having fun, it makes me want to get one for my kids and set it up. The second one is ok, it makes me think of friends hanging out. The last one is just not appealing to me, because it's just this single guy laying in it and doesn't make me want to get one as much. I like the others with a group of people in it, because it makes me associate it with social activities and fun.
- I find C the most appealing because it illustrates how long the pool is.
- I like that Option A shows a family; this helps determine scale of the pool and is appropriate for all audiences. My second choice was Option B because having multiple people helps with figuring out the size of the pool, but I don't like the salacious pose of the female model towards the front. Option C was my last choice solely because the pool looks much smaller than the other too.
- For me, I like A because it shows everyone having fun and smiling. It feels a lot more family friendly which I enjoy and natural. I love how there are kids in the image. B is next because they look like they are having fun but it also looks a bit too much as it looks like the girls are ontop of the guys. Finally C is last because it's just a guy in a pool. I feel like it looks too awkward for me.
- Family first always!
This is a 2 option poll with 500 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- I like the zoomed in photo of B better, but I like the font and writing of A best. I really like the "performance plus" a lot more than the writing on the other box. I also don't like all the unused black space of B at the top.
- this is good and innovative.
- I would go for the product design. It has the PERFORMANCE PLUS on it and it make me feel that this is the best product available from them. It assures me that it's going to be the best choice and maybe even perform at a professional level.
- I like choice b because it is more zoomed in.
- Option A, just sounded more powerful with the "performance plus." I also liked the more bold style font style.
If you are shopping for stone, tile, or countertops what name would make you more likely to choose this business?
This is a 6 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 65 74, 55 64, 45 54) and Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- Options B and C are my preferred choices because they sound more professional and serious and after all this is a big investment
- The stone shop shows that it has a solid foundation. It to me, means it is also unwavering and strong.
- Surfaces by Madison was my first choice. It sounds reputable. Stint Depot was my second choice. I realize that it is a play on the brand Home Depot, but it sounds familiar and I like it. The rest really didn’t appeal to me. I can’t really put my finger on what I didn’t like, but I would probably chose other businesses over them.
- Option B is clear, simple, and to the point. That's exactly how I like it. I want most of my brain power to go toward picking out my stone product and not trying to figure out if the store/brand is relevant to my needs.
- E seems elegant and gives the impression of personal service. F and B are just okay and I didn't care for any of the rest of them.
Which logo do you prefer for a CONSTRUCTION business? Our services: ADU's, Outdoor Living Spaces & Full Service Remodels
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own), Income range ($101k+), Age range (35 44, 45 54, 25 34, 55 64), and U.S. geographic region (Pacific). A sample of responses:
- This logo clearly shows the letters of the company and one can easily notice and understand what it stands for. With the others, it took a while for me to figure out where the letters were placed, even though they are cleverly designed.
- I chose Option D because it clearly indicates the name and purpose of the company. With Options B and Option C I can at least identify the letters S and F, though it is difficult in Option C. I don't see any connection to the name or purpose of the company in Option A.
- I like D the best because it indicates what kind of business it is (Construction). Without the word construction - B is a good logo with a prominent S and F. I like C it looks like a leaf and maybe signifies renewal and growth. Option A is my least favorite. It looks more like a maze than anything else.
- I really liked the full words, Santa Fe, on the black background - that's easy to spot and appears it would be one that people would know over time. I also liked the one that had the S and the F intertwined in the logo - that was my second choice. My least favorite was the one that just had the eagle-wing type of look to it. I don't see Santa Fe in that at all and I think it would get confused with similar type logos.
- I like option D the best. I think it looks very fresh and innovative. The logo is very clean and straight forward
Which label design do you prefer and why? Based solely on design (brand aside), which one would you be more likely to buy?
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44) and Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- based on what looks better to me
- Option A, the design is simple and cute, would definitely buy
- The blue colors denote sleep in my mind.
- I really like the purple label with the bubble letters it gives me a feeling of warmth and comfort at a glance
- I already use A so it caught my eye first
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Podcast listener (Yes), Homeownership (Rent), and Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- I love the color contrast of yellow and red.
- I liked the cityscape as the main image and thought the modern black and white look of A went well with it.
- I chose D first because the city wide view makes it seem less like a political podcast and more of a city-type podcast. In addition, the yellow scheme caught my eye faster than the white.
- I chose option D first because I love the color and design used. Option A was second because I love the design. I just don't care for the color that much. I like the color of option C but not the design. Finally, I don't care for the color or design of option B.
- I like the use of the golden dollar as seen in choices C and B as it looks neat to me
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Homeownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- This one has a check mark. It is a sign of approval.
- although i'm not a fan of green, "B" is so dull that i definitely favor "A".
- A is more unique looking because of the house.
- B has that look that denotes professionalism and boldness, with the full rich typeface. I prefer it over the weak look of A.
- Clean design with a clever art vibe that is on theme