This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Home Ownership (Own). A sample of responses:
- Love seeing it lit up- looks like something you would see in restoration hardware- looks more expensive!
- I like to the see the product at work
- it's more visually appealing with the bulb lit. the other image is too flat and dull.
- I like 'A' better, because the light is turned on. The fact that it is lit shows what it is capable of doing, which I like. Plus, it just looks better and brighter. 'B' looks dull and it isn't eye-catching while 'A' is better on the eyes. When I shop lights, light bulbs, lamps, and other light fixtures, I always prefer seeing a photo has the light turned on. Any picture that provides the most detail is always the better option. Since the consumer plans to use the light when it is turned on, it makes sense to show a photo that displays its main function. That is why I think 'A' is a much better choice.
- I prefer the lit bulb in choice A. It just brightens up an otherwise dull photo.