This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Political Affiliation (Democrat). A sample of responses:
- I have heard good things about both, but my partner has strong feelings about Sanders
- Bernie Sanders is just too liberal/socialist for me, I'm 37 years old, married with no children, I don't want to have to pay for everyone else's kids to get free college, I had to pay for mine! Hillary isn't that much better, but comparing her to Bernie and Trump, she's the only choice...though it feels like choosing between a punch in the stomach and a punch in the nose
- I agree with a lot of what Bernie says. His lack of big money interests in extremely appealing. I feel like he actually has the pulse of the American public and knows the needs and priorities. I feel like Clinton is just another career politician and will only push the political landscape to the center further. Also, she was a big proponent of censoring video games in the late 90s and early 2000s and I just can't forget that. She saw an easy target in video games and used that to increase her appeal to "concerned mothers" who think that video games are the problem and not the fact that they have a choice of what video games they allow their kids to play.
- She is the most qualified candidate for President in U.S. history. I support her wholeheartedly and volunteer for her campaign.
- Definitely Bernie. There is just something about Hillary that I don't like. I don't consider her trustworthy and I believe she would do everything she can to procure the presidency - whether its helpful to the nation or not.