Polls with political affiliation-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting political affiliation. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Political affiliation (Democrat). A sample of responses:
- Overall better choice, not a fraud.
- He's not a Clinton
- Have supported her and her husband since the 90s
- I don't trust Hilary at all.
- Prefer his ideas.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64, 18 24, 25 34), Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other), Travel frequency (Frequently, Occasionally), and Preferred book format (E Books). A sample of responses:
- I like that D has a cool cover story and the fingerprints are a unique touch
- I like a cover that represents a little bit of everything, the other covers were a bit too serious or specific.
- I went with the most creative options. The ones I would probably most stop in a book store and pick up to flip through to see if the content was interesting to me.
- I like how this option shows the different ways you can access the book
- I thought that C was the most modern looking, best art, best use of colors, the most new looking. The rest of the other 3 I voted on because of how they reminded me of past books that I've read. I didn't vote for the last two because they seemed a bit boring.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Political affiliation (Democrat). A sample of responses:
- I put them in order of the ones that got my attention to the most
- I went with what was the most fitting with the message. For A I do not know who that man is and how it reflects Gerrymandering.
- seeing the puzzle pieces for the counties show just how screwed up the current process is. this is more impactful.
- I really like options C & B and how they use districts that have been Gerrymandered.
- SAY IT BIG AND BOLD. Don't be shy. Don't be scared. Just say it in the biggest font you can find, in the loudest colors you can find.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Preferred book genres (Books Read: Mystery & Crime) and Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other). A sample of responses:
- Red is the most appealing and catchy so A
- I think this cover makes the book look a little more action packed, dramatic, and intense so I would prefer that one.
- A has a strong and impactful design that is enchanting and enthralling to me.
- makes it look like an animated version or based in a comic so it seems more interesting
- The red and black is more eye catching and stimulating for me, so I'd pick that one.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Political affiliation (Independent/Other, Democrat), Preferred book genres (Books Read: Mystery & Crime), and Age range (65 74, 45 54, 35 44, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- I like A because the red and black gets my attention first and looks intriguing to me. I like that Readers Favorite Five Stars stands out more too.
- the background picture used in the other option makes no sense
- I picked option B because of the colors scheme. It has enough color to make it pop but isn't overboard like option A.
- B has a more interesting cover. I don't like the red in A at all and would pass up the book even if I was interested.
- Both covers are interesting. I think I like B better because it isn't bright red. Somehow A looks like a puddle of fresh blood. Not my favorite thing to look at.