Polls with political affiliation-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting political affiliation. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Political affiliation (Democrat). A sample of responses:
- He is better than Hillary.
- Prefer his ideas.
- Overall better choice, not a fraud.
- Have supported her and her husband since the 90s
- We need someone who has more foreign policy experience than Bernie. While his domestic policies are great, we need someone more worldly wise at this moment in time.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64, 18 24, 25 34), Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other), Travel frequency (Often, Occasionally), and Preferred book format (E Books). A sample of responses:
- I went with the most creative options. The ones I would probably most stop in a book store and pick up to flip through to see if the content was interesting to me.
- I like that D has a cool cover story and the fingerprints are a unique touch
- I like how this option shows the different ways you can access the book
- I thought that C was the most modern looking, best art, best use of colors, the most new looking. The rest of the other 3 I voted on because of how they reminded me of past books that I've read. I didn't vote for the last two because they seemed a bit boring.
- I like a cover that represents a little bit of everything, the other covers were a bit too serious or specific.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Political affiliation (Democrat). A sample of responses:
- I think the first one is the best because it is big and bold. The colors are simple and it is easy to see the gerrymandered districts. The second one also does a good job at that though it is a little less obvious. I don't mind the third one but I don't know why the focus is on Eric Holder and not the districts themselves. I think that would get lost in translation with this one.
- The lack of expression on the man's face in A makes it not good to me. B seems best.
- It attracts my eye the most. I don't like the cartoon guy very much. But I like the red one.
- Having maps that show examples of gerrymandering is helpful
- Eric Holder is not the best spokesman. B is better C
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mystery and crime book reader (Yes) and Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other). A sample of responses:
- I think this cover makes the book look a little more action packed, dramatic, and intense so I would prefer that one.
- Red is the most appealing and catchy so A
- makes it look like an animated version or based in a comic so it seems more interesting
- A has a strong and impactful design that is enchanting and enthralling to me.
- The red and black is more eye catching and stimulating for me, so I'd pick that one.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Political affiliation (Independent/Other, Democrat), Mystery and crime book reader (Yes), and Age range (65 74, 45 54, 35 44, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- B has a more interesting cover. I don't like the red in A at all and would pass up the book even if I was interested.
- I picked option B because of the colors scheme. It has enough color to make it pop but isn't overboard like option A.
- I like A because the red and black gets my attention first and looks intriguing to me. I like that Readers Favorite Five Stars stands out more too.
- the background picture used in the other option makes no sense
- Both covers are interesting. I think I like B better because it isn't bright red. Somehow A looks like a puddle of fresh blood. Not my favorite thing to look at.
Based on the following 3 images, which product (Ghost Spirit Box) would you rather click & buy? Why?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Suburban, Urban), Political affiliation (Independent/Other, Republican), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I would buy option B because it looks to have the most functions and would be the easiest to use.
- I like the box design as being more smooth and looks to have more functional button designs.
- If this is for ghost hunting, then I would want choice A because it is hand-held. I feel like that would be best if im walking around looking for ghosts
- My last choice is the only one I don't like. The product and technology looks outdated in my opinion. The other two look newer to me.
- I really like the stylish look of option B as well as the bigger buttons to push, I think that is very helpful.