Polls with app store spending habits-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting app store spending habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($100+, <$10, $10 $100), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I put them in order by hair color and the colors I prefer - C is best
- based on the given above pictures, black oe light black color hair doesn't suit for the name "Golden name", so i chose gold color haired pic.
- I chose C because when I think of Texas, I think of the Mexican influence on the area, and the woman in the image in C could pass for Hispanic or mixed race, even though she could also look Caucasian. I think she represents the mixed culture of Texas by her racial identity, and she also has that dark featured, sexy, smoky sort of look to her. I chose A second because the woman in that image has a very classic heroine look to her, the long blonde haired damsel in distress with the fair features. Even though that's not the look of a heroine, it is a recognizable trope, and I think people would connect the look to a stock sort of character. She looks like a classic Southern belle, even if it's not a particularly Texan look. I chose B last simply because she's kind of in the middle of the other two and therefore a but more indescript and indistinct. She looks more generic and like less of a character than the other two.
- Blondes always get more attention
- In Option B hair of the girl is acceptable and eyes are more attractive
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100, $100+, <$10) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I prefer the less aggressive description, so I picked C.
- I like how it focuses on ME and MY character, and that it's ranked and I have a chance at becoming the highest ranked brawler.
- I like that choice C shows how you can start and become something special through leveling up.
- So E I voted last because I'm sick of battle passes. I've seen them constantly in everything and they're almost always predatory, so I instantly distrust them. D is a good way to simply and succinctly explain you're still working on it. Ambivalent on the rest.
- Love the first one really hyped me up to play
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- i think option c is the most natural looking and interesting options
- I like the easier to read ones with all the options available on the bottom
- The brown color helps delineate from the rest of the screen.
- The no background label and this bottom wood pattern look cool. I like the icons in choice B
- I prefer these screens for the most part in terms of design and appearance
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- These screens are the most attractive in terms of content and presentation
- I like the woman in the bed. I can relate to her the most. I like the way she looks.
- I like the human touch, especially the woman stretching first thing.
- I like the ones of the woman on the bed stretching, I think those are the two best
- Prefer this stylized cartoon of the character getting out of bed as an attractive option to showcase. I enjoy it though.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($100+). A sample of responses:
- prefer the logo
- My first choice is Option A because while I feel like the other two options are okay, I feel like they are too on the nose with the literal "uplifting" theme with the air ballon. Option A is unique enough to not make me think of a hot air balloon and it makes it look more mature. Option B is my second choice for that reason. While I'm not a fan of the hot air balloon designs, I think Option B is more adult looking than Option C.
- My personal preference in the icons just based on my intuition of what I like the most.
- I like option C because it represents its goal, which is lifting something.
- I like B because it's stylized in an appealing way. I like the colors used and the triangular shape. It's not overly simplistic or too abstract.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($100+). A sample of responses:
- I like that on this one you can see what the next step coming up is, which you can't on the other one.
- I think it's better to have a further view that shows more of the categories at the same time.
- prefer the picture
- I feel like the other option looks a little overwhelming. This seems more friendly to the user.
- The bigger air balloon looks a lot better than the design in A.
What are three problems you are having with the current resources you use to organize your life in career, school, and other responsibilities?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (<$10, $0) and Age range (25 34, 21 24). A sample of responses:
- I just make lists. I have OCD so I check the lists and update them all the time. I find that writing things down with old school pencil and paper is much more effective than any digital reminder.
- I feel like my google calendar is not connected enough with my outlook calendar I wish I could sync them together. I also wish I could connect my phone better with my Google calendar. Overall the issue is having the calendar work across platforms!
- I am having issues making sure things are in stock when I place online orders at a store for my business. I am also having a communication error with the store for returns. And lastly I am having an issue making sure I have enough stock overall for my business to operate a month.
- I keep lists in too many places, balancing efficiency with other aspects of life (consensus, exploration, reflection), the amount of time it takes to schedule things.
- financial strain and single parent