Polls with app store spending habits-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting app store spending habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100, Under $10, $10 $100), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- If it is in Texas, it is a blonde. If not, the lighter complexion is the next bet. Blue eyes are preferable.
- there is no reason to pick one over the other. this is about physical attraction, not being a heroine. this question is invalid and inappropriate
- I like panel C. She is very pretty and the tan and flower go good together.
- All of them are suitable - I could see either one of them being used and have no strong preference between either choice.
- A has the nicest hair. They are all good choices. like all their dresses
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100, Over $100, Under $10) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like option C since it talk about being the star! I love being the star!
- I chose descriptions that brings me more excitement
- I like the competition of multiplayer games which is described in the first two I choose. The descriptions about unlocking stuff and having to collect things is a turn off.
- I love how you can battle in multiple different modes. Sometimes I like to play with my friends and other times I want to play by myself. I think a picture with each of these descriptions would be so much easier to understand.
- I chose A first because it is nice to know that there is a single player mode because I usually like that mode. Then I guess as I went down the line because it mentions fresh content through the seasons and then the powers, maps and events.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- I prefer option C because I think it's more creative. I like the colors of it. I like how at the bottom, the bar stands out. The others are a little plain for me.
- Option B is the easiest to read and see the items you want to focus on
- More color and contrast looks better to me. I also prefer the icons at the bottom in my top two choices.
- The boxes separate and open is just more pleasing to my eye.
- I believe the difference in color scheme between the menu bar and the rest of the app within choice C makes it the best option, The lack of the highlighted icon gives a better understanding within Choice A over choice B.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- I chose A first because the alarm clock is what I would be most focused on the ensure the change happens after that I chose B because it felt the most uplifting and motiviating
- I find D appealing because it is colorful and attractive, it has a very nice content of design with good display, while B is cool and attractive and i like the display content with good design and nice content of screen color, also A looks nice and I belief it has a good idea of screen design and the pleasant color of the image, C looks plesant and simple with good design on the screen but the content is not really attractive to me
- The girl in options B and D look well rested and excited to seize the day. The guy in option C looks sort of silly to me, and I don't like option A. Option A makes me feel slightly anxious instead of excited to learn a new routine.
- I like choice D the best because I feel like the lighter colors that are in the background of the actual photo make it stand out more, it stands out more without being bold. My least favorite is the guy meditating in choice C because I feel like that's not really a good interpretation that's not really a good interpretation of building a new routine cuz not everybody meditates but everyone wakes up in the morning so I feel like choice D and B are the two best choices.
- I would suggest avoiding images of people in connection with this concept. A is the best, I like the stopwatch imagery. For C , I guess floating grandpa works but I don't care for it. I really dislike both B and D, I only took D first because of the lady in her Pajamas.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100). A sample of responses:
- B and C are very good with an edge to B - I like them both but B just has that extra something that makes it stand out more. A is pretty bland.
- I chose Option C first because i think the image fits very well with the name, and i like the color choices
- I really like B - its eye catching and attractive as well as easy to remember. C is good but I don;t care for A
- Option B having the balloon in full sight is nicer to look at than the close up Option C. Option A is plain and doesn't really communicate any feelings.
- Answer B is the most creative and simple design.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100). A sample of responses:
- In Option A, you can see down the timeline of what it is to come. Option B is more claustrophobic in that regard, and the single big balloon is not very easy on the eyes.
- I prefer option A because it shows multiple routines that someone might be working on
- Since this is a routine to follow, I would rather be able to see the tasks that lie ahead like in A.
- I prefer option B because I liked the larger size of the icon and the text indicating the time and the task. I can easily swipe to see the next balloon icon so there is no need to make the icons and text smaller to fit all of them onto the screen at once like in option A, which makes that screen more busy and harder to parse.
- I liked the color in B more. I thought it was more interesting and useful to look at.