Polls with app store spending habits-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting app store spending habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100, Under $10, $10 $100), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- Image B is clearer, sharper and more lifelike. A looks more sensuous. C looks a tad dull.
- I like the brunette best
- I selected B first because I prefer brunettes to blondes, and she looks a little more realistic. C is my least favorite because something about her face looks particularly inanimate or inhuman, sort of like a doll. Both A and B look more lifelike.
- Honestly they are all fine, but the art style and coloring lends itself to the woman in option C better. I think the outfit looks best on her.
- Option C is the best as she looks and feels the most like a woman you would see in the older western movies and shows.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100, Over $100, Under $10) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Becoming a star player or the best in class is attractive for a mobile game of this type so this title is appealing to me
- The first one is more descriptive. the second and third ones make the most sences. keep it short and sweet and to the pont.
- i LIKE HOW THIS CONSTANTLY EVOLVING CATCHES MY ATTENTION AND IT TALKS ABOUT SPECIAL EVENTS AND NEW SKINS. tHE OTHERS ARE GREAT TOO! i LIKE THEM ALL BUT THE FIRST ONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION.
- C is intriguing as it is challenging me to be the best player. Good wording and like a challenge and doesn't seem to be pushing me to spend money like D with the skins they are advertising. A is fine as well and makes a good sales pitch
- D is the most interesting as there's always new content. A shares you can multi or single player, which is great. I like that you can earn things in E. Not all that excited to unlock more brawlers as most probably aren't worth bothering with. C is silly as there can obviously one be one greatest brawler of all time.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- I prefer these screens for the most part in terms of design and appearance
- The no background label and this bottom wood pattern look cool. I like the icons in choice B
- I like the easier to read ones with all the options available on the bottom
- i think option c is the most natural looking and interesting options
- The brown color helps delineate from the rest of the screen.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- I like the ones of the woman on the bed stretching, I think those are the two best
- I like the woman in the bed. I can relate to her the most. I like the way she looks.
- I like the human touch, especially the woman stretching first thing.
- Prefer this stylized cartoon of the character getting out of bed as an attractive option to showcase. I enjoy it though.
- These screens are the most attractive in terms of content and presentation
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100). A sample of responses:
- My first choice is Option A because while I feel like the other two options are okay, I feel like they are too on the nose with the literal "uplifting" theme with the air ballon. Option A is unique enough to not make me think of a hot air balloon and it makes it look more mature. Option B is my second choice for that reason. While I'm not a fan of the hot air balloon designs, I think Option B is more adult looking than Option C.
- My personal preference in the icons just based on my intuition of what I like the most.
- I like option C because it represents its goal, which is lifting something.
- I like B because it's stylized in an appealing way. I like the colors used and the triangular shape. It's not overly simplistic or too abstract.
- prefer the logo
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100). A sample of responses:
- I like that on this one you can see what the next step coming up is, which you can't on the other one.
- I like seeing the bigger picture. To me it is helpful to see my goal in the context of more goals. Makes me feel motivated and like I have a game plan.
- i like being able to see all the timers it feels more complete and it allows me to plan better
- I think it's better to have a further view that shows more of the categories at the same time.
- I prefer Option B because I like to focus on one thing at a time. With this home screen, you can focus on just the one task and it shows you how much time you have left, etc. I like that more than seeing all the other tasks and the times at the bottom in Option A.