Polls with app store spending habits-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting app store spending habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100, Under $10, $10 $100), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (35 44, 45 54, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I selected B first because I prefer brunettes to blondes, and she looks a little more realistic. C is my least favorite because something about her face looks particularly inanimate or inhuman, sort of like a doll. Both A and B look more lifelike.
- I like the brunette best
- Honestly they are all fine, but the art style and coloring lends itself to the woman in option C better. I think the outfit looks best on her.
- Image B is clearer, sharper and more lifelike. A looks more sensuous. C looks a tad dull.
- Option C is the best as she looks and feels the most like a woman you would see in the older western movies and shows.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100, Over $100, Under $10) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- D is the most interesting as there's always new content. A shares you can multi or single player, which is great. I like that you can earn things in E. Not all that excited to unlock more brawlers as most probably aren't worth bothering with. C is silly as there can obviously one be one greatest brawler of all time.
- The first one is more descriptive. the second and third ones make the most sences. keep it short and sweet and to the pont.
- i LIKE HOW THIS CONSTANTLY EVOLVING CATCHES MY ATTENTION AND IT TALKS ABOUT SPECIAL EVENTS AND NEW SKINS. tHE OTHERS ARE GREAT TOO! i LIKE THEM ALL BUT THE FIRST ONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION.
- Becoming a star player or the best in class is attractive for a mobile game of this type so this title is appealing to me
- C is intriguing as it is challenging me to be the best player. Good wording and like a challenge and doesn't seem to be pushing me to spend money like D with the skins they are advertising. A is fine as well and makes a good sales pitch
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- i think option c is the most natural looking and interesting options
- I like the easier to read ones with all the options available on the bottom
- I prefer these screens for the most part in terms of design and appearance
- The brown color helps delineate from the rest of the screen.
- The no background label and this bottom wood pattern look cool. I like the icons in choice B
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100). A sample of responses:
- I like the woman in the bed. I can relate to her the most. I like the way she looks.
- I like the ones of the woman on the bed stretching, I think those are the two best
- Prefer this stylized cartoon of the character getting out of bed as an attractive option to showcase. I enjoy it though.
- These screens are the most attractive in terms of content and presentation
- I like the human touch, especially the woman stretching first thing.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100). A sample of responses:
- My personal preference in the icons just based on my intuition of what I like the most.
- My first choice is Option A because while I feel like the other two options are okay, I feel like they are too on the nose with the literal "uplifting" theme with the air ballon. Option A is unique enough to not make me think of a hot air balloon and it makes it look more mature. Option B is my second choice for that reason. While I'm not a fan of the hot air balloon designs, I think Option B is more adult looking than Option C.
- I like option C because it represents its goal, which is lifting something.
- prefer the logo
- I like B because it's stylized in an appealing way. I like the colors used and the triangular shape. It's not overly simplistic or too abstract.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Over $100). A sample of responses:
- I like seeing the bigger picture. To me it is helpful to see my goal in the context of more goals. Makes me feel motivated and like I have a game plan.
- I prefer Option B because I like to focus on one thing at a time. With this home screen, you can focus on just the one task and it shows you how much time you have left, etc. I like that more than seeing all the other tasks and the times at the bottom in Option A.
- I like that on this one you can see what the next step coming up is, which you can't on the other one.
- i like being able to see all the timers it feels more complete and it allows me to plan better
- I think it's better to have a further view that shows more of the categories at the same time.
What are three problems you are having with the current resources you use to organize your life in career, school, and other responsibilities?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits (Under $10, $0) and Age range (25 34, 21 24). A sample of responses:
- My first problem is not having enough funds. My second problem is finding a good paying job with the right hours. And third is trying to find somewhere to live and not stay at different hotels.
- One problem is that my phone is old and doesn't charge very well anymore. Another problem is that I don't currently own a calendar. A last problem is that Daylight Saving Time has thrown my schedule off in some ways.
- not enough connectivity with other programs like alexa. data breach and loss of data. not enough organization options
- sometimes it feels like more work to make a to do list or organize myself personally
- The only resources I use to organize my life is my brain, pen & paper, and a calendar on a cell phone. My brain is usually all right for memory, but both of the latter cause problems because I can never remember where I put the pen/paper list & I forget to look at my phone calendar which I guess is an issue with the brain as well.