Polls with travel frequency-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting travel frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64, 18 24, 25 34), Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other), Travel frequency (Often, Occasionally), and Preferred book format (E Books). A sample of responses:
- I went with the most creative options. The ones I would probably most stop in a book store and pick up to flip through to see if the content was interesting to me.
- I like that D has a cool cover story and the fingerprints are a unique touch
- I like how this option shows the different ways you can access the book
- I thought that C was the most modern looking, best art, best use of colors, the most new looking. The rest of the other 3 I voted on because of how they reminded me of past books that I've read. I didn't vote for the last two because they seemed a bit boring.
- I like a cover that represents a little bit of everything, the other covers were a bit too serious or specific.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Often). A sample of responses:
- I like the 1st 3 I'm really not a big fan of the last one with a window is looking straight at me I think I prefer the angle either left or right and I definitely like the lighting better in the 1st 2 I think it's much more inviting
- I chose the pictures with a better lighting
- I like option A because you can see more of the apartment. It makes the image look bigger. Same for option C, you can see a bit more. B shows the space nicely with all the furniture. I like D the least because you can't see the bookshelf/cabinet, and I really like how that piece looks. D also looks super crowded because it shows the couch right next to the door.
- I like the picture for option C. You get a good view of the room, but its not so wide a picture that you cant grasp the size of things in the room. I dont like the picture that is basically just the couch
- I chose A because it shows the majority of the room all at one. C was next because it still shows a lot of the room. D followed because it also shows quite a bit of the room. B was last due to it mainly showing the view of the wall with the window.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Often) and Relationship status (Cohabitating With Significant Other, Married). A sample of responses:
- it was ranked according to how beautiful they are
- I think the first person view from the boat is the best because it gives you a sense of being there with your SO. after that I preferred the ones with the boat further from the beach, as I think it gave a more private feel - privacy is something most couples seek
- D has the most dull colors since the sand takes up the majority of the image. I love how the ocean is a brilliant azure blue color in A, B and C. A feels the most balmy and relaxing and B feels like I’m sailing into an adventure. C shows the least amount of the ocean.
- I like the use of the font in A the best as well as the eye catching colors of the background. It seemed to have better lighting in it. I enjoyed the appearance of everything in A and thought that the image was the most balanced in A as well.
- I rated C first because it has an image of the boat which takes up most of the cover. I like that, as it is the most interesting thing in all of the images and it is oriented in the best possible position. D came in second because it is similar, but the boat is further out. A came third because while the angle is not ideal, it is a nice look at the boat still. B came last because the image is so boring and generic.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Occasionally, Often). A sample of responses:
- Option A is my least favorite. If I didn't know it was a travel novel, I would think it's a fantasy novel. Option D is my favorite. I think the picture is really beautiful.
- I like the darkness right before you come out to the sunlight.
- I chose, in order the ones that felt a bit more mysterious to me, quite frankly.
- I prefer choice A because it is brighter in color. Also it is easier to remember.
- A's cover really stands out to me and draws my interest the most. D is pretty beautiful and looks nice, but does not stand out as much. B and C are pretty much the same and do not really fare well compared to the others.
I'm trying to determine which image is best for my Airbnb cover photo. Which picture captures your attention more? Makes you want to look at more photos of this property?
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Often). A sample of responses:
- The outdoor view in my top choice is striking and appealing. I think it's a nice venue to rent for sure!
- These are all amazing. It's hard to decide, but C is the best windows and the best view.
- I love the clarity and the lighting in A
- I think A and C are the two best images. I would think that I would be likely to click A to see more. I think C is much better than B but not as good as A. I think B is fine but it’s not great.
- I like C it really pulls me into it and makes me want to find our more. B is not bad. A looks way to plain and cheap.
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+, $61 100k), Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 55 64, 65+), and Travel frequency (Often, Occasionally). A sample of responses:
- All of these are super appealing, so I prefer the picture that includes many photos.
- When I am thinking of a cabin, I want to be outside. My top 2 choices show the outside best. The pool room is also a good picture and interests me too.
- The collage showing a few different views definitely gets my attention the most. Then I like the firepit and bathroom with the pool table last.
- Option C is so much fun with outdoor furniture, lights and firepit!! Option D shows lots of pictures of rental. but doesn't pull in me in. Options A and B only show one picture which is not pulling me in.
- This setting gives me a very good idea of the vibe and look of the place all in one image.
Hotel building in New Orleans, need to decide which material to use on the elevator tower in the middle of the photos below (its covered in ivy) - please pick the one you like best, zinc metal plating or lime washed brick?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Often). A sample of responses:
- Lime wash has more life to it, steel looks so cold and dead
- Lime washed brick is a nice look for this hotel. This looks better I feel and fits in with New Orleans a bit better. Good look for this here and that just feels more in tune with New Orleans.
- Lime washed brick blends in better with the rest of the design of the hotel, so I prefer Option A to Option B.
- I really prefer option B I think the zinc metal plating adds a really beautiful contrast to the building and gifts it more of a expensive ambience . I think that option A which is the limestone Just looks more plain and generic. Option B just looks really amazing very elegant and it looks kind of like it might have a nice patina Once it ages.
- I chose option B because I like that the zinc coated metal stands out and is a contract to the rest of the building. I think it looks nice and it different than every other building.