Polls with travel frequency-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting travel frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64, 18 24, 25 34), Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other), Travel frequency (Frequently, Occasionally), and Preferred book format (E Books). A sample of responses:
- I like that D has a cool cover story and the fingerprints are a unique touch
- I like a cover that represents a little bit of everything, the other covers were a bit too serious or specific.
- I went with the most creative options. The ones I would probably most stop in a book store and pick up to flip through to see if the content was interesting to me.
- I like how this option shows the different ways you can access the book
- I thought that C was the most modern looking, best art, best use of colors, the most new looking. The rest of the other 3 I voted on because of how they reminded me of past books that I've read. I didn't vote for the last two because they seemed a bit boring.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Frequently). A sample of responses:
- Option A is a nice scene, it shows a great layout and arrangement. The others in order of preference.
- I think B and D are quite similar and both are very good, looks like a very classy and inviting place although I think the view is better in choice B. C is similar but a bit less inviting and I think the chairs which are sort of front and center in A don't look as comfortable.
- C is the oddest angle and just looks worse than all of the above. Contrarily, B is an angle that is better than any other. D is the same apartment and setup as C, B, just a different angle. So that's why it gets the edge over A. Therefore, the preference is B > D > A > C
- I like seeing the dark couch in the center of the image, as it anchors the photo well and draws the eye to the center of the frame. Looks like a beautiful home!
- I prefer choice A because you get a better view of everthing. The angle is better. You get to see the kitchen and the living room.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Frequently) and Relationship status (Cohabitating With Significant Other, Married). A sample of responses:
- I like the use of the font in A the best as well as the eye catching colors of the background. It seemed to have better lighting in it. I enjoyed the appearance of everything in A and thought that the image was the most balanced in A as well.
- D has the most dull colors since the sand takes up the majority of the image. I love how the ocean is a brilliant azure blue color in A, B and C. A feels the most balmy and relaxing and B feels like I’m sailing into an adventure. C shows the least amount of the ocean.
- it was ranked according to how beautiful they are
- I rated C first because it has an image of the boat which takes up most of the cover. I like that, as it is the most interesting thing in all of the images and it is oriented in the best possible position. D came in second because it is similar, but the boat is further out. A came third because while the angle is not ideal, it is a nice look at the boat still. B came last because the image is so boring and generic.
- I find Choice B to be my favorite because it looks as if it is from the couples point of view. As if it is inviting you to come aboard for a ride in a romantic and exotic landscape. Choice B also has the best visual presentation. The water is a beautiful shade a green and the mountains are so inviting and the sky so very blue. Choice A is my second choice because it also has a beautiful visual layout. I like the way the boat is anchored to the shore, and the view of the jungles invites the viewer to an exotic getaway. I could imagine having a picnic there on a private beach. Choice C is OK but the boat is so close it takes away from the landscape in the back. It makes the boat the prominent feature instead of the destination. Choice D is just OK as well. The boat is more attractively displayed but the view is not optimal as the landscapes are too distant.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Occasionally, Frequently). A sample of responses:
- I prefer choice A because it is brighter in color. Also it is easier to remember.
- A's cover really stands out to me and draws my interest the most. D is pretty beautiful and looks nice, but does not stand out as much. B and C are pretty much the same and do not really fare well compared to the others.
- I like the darkness right before you come out to the sunlight.
- I chose, in order the ones that felt a bit more mysterious to me, quite frankly.
- Option A is my least favorite. If I didn't know it was a travel novel, I would think it's a fantasy novel. Option D is my favorite. I think the picture is really beautiful.