Polls with travel frequency-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting travel frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54, 55 64, 18 24, 25 34), Political affiliation (Democrat, Independent/Other), Travel frequency (Frequently, Occasionally), and Preferred book format (E Books). A sample of responses:
- I love that the landmarks are pictured in option C. Everyone knows those landmarks, even if they have never travelled abroad before. It gives an idea of the culture that will be discussed in the book including cultural landmarks. Also, while it states that it is in a Monty Python perspective, it isn't cartoonish, but very tastefully done. At the opposite end of the spectrum is F. If you want to make sure that no one misses the fact that this is satire, this would be the cover to go with. It is cartoonish, and based on the cover no one is going to take it seriously.I like that in B all the flags come together. You know that this book is going to cover the cultures that those 3 flags belong to, yet it is still a bit cartoonish so satire is expected.
- My top choice is my top choice because it has a fun satirical type cover. The rest aren't necessarily clear that it's satire just from looking at the cover. The others, I chose because they're clearest on which countries are being discussed.
- Option E has the best graphic design overall. Option E and C look too serious for satirical book. Option F and option B look pretty tame, they don't seem interesting. Option A is okay, but it captures attention but it still doesn't look good.
- I select the option base on the cover of book. I like them base on their designs, which are great for me.
- To me, Option B really jumped out at me at first, so that's why it's my top choice. It's clean and minimalist, the color scheme is great, and I feel the overall design idea best matches the ideas within the book. Option A is a similar feel to me, but I think it's too serious of a cover for a satire book. Option D is my third choice because it sticks to my minimalist liking, yet I think the overall cover design is outdated, as well as the color scheme. For Option C, I like the bold choice of rainbow colors, but the pictures are too "textbookish" to me, if that makes sense.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Frequently). A sample of responses:
- B I like the flowers in the foreground. It makes the room pop. then for C I like the view and it gives a good perspective on the room. A has better light than D and it makes the room more attractive.
- i would definitely prefer the images that show the outside view as well. the furniture setup is fine as is, but show me what is going on outside.
- I liked option A the most because it makes the living room look a lot bigger. The angle makes the scene look great, with good lighting and organization. C is my second favorite one because it allows me to feel like I am actually in the scene, sitting on the couch and looking at the living room from there. I can imagine sitting there with a cup of coffee looking outside the window and just enjoying the view. In B and D the scene looks too crowded a little bit less on B than in D. D just looks too crowded and like there is almost no space in the living room. Overall I liked the living room and how its organized, the couch is modern and the view is great. The lamp, the flowers, all great details to the scene.
- Those are my favorite views based on what I was looking at as far as eye appealing
- while ranking the images I imagined myself to be a customer who is looking to rent or buy a house and becasue of COVID restrictions has to take a house tour virtually and cant in person. I also imagined that prior to the house tour I am looking at the pictures of the apartment online and these pictures shown above happen to be those. Keeping the above reasons in mind the pics are ranked based on their ability to show a better and more holistic panoramic view.Option A is ranked 1 since it gives the widest possible view of the apartment and allows the user to get a good idea of what the house could look like and whether it matches their expectations of the house design and the size of the house. Sometimes panoramic images have the drawback that they dont give you an idea of the minor details of the house since the image is zoomed out. But in this case its also possible to zoom into the image so its an added advantage.Option D was ranked 2nd since though it dosent give a panoramic view of the house, it still compared to option C and B gives the best view of the living room. it gives the best and the closest view of the living room upclose.Option B and Option C are both something that are not great in jugding the look of the house but for the sake of ranking, Option C is ranked higher since it gives a better holistic view of the room compared to option B
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Frequently) and Relationship status (Cohabitating With Significant Other, Married). A sample of responses:
- Stunning photos! Option A feels as though the boat is inviting me in. I'd love to explore this travel site, as I have never been and did not realize it was so beautiful.
- B is the most interesting to me, as the cover photo gives a sense of adventure and fun activities. The landscape is also beautiful. The only thing I don't love about it is the author's name stands out a bit too much on the boat and looks distracting. A is second as it also has a beautiful cover photo that shows not only the water but the beautiful mountains and hills. I like it just a tad less than B because B is just a bit prettier. C is third and is also very nice. It is similar to A but doesn't show the surrounding mountains as much. I like D the least because you cannot see the surrounding land, just the water.
- They are all good. I like B the best because it indicates that I am headed toward an adventure that could be for singles or couples because the rest of the boat is not shown so there could be two people or no people in the boat. It is pretty clear that there is no one in the other boats. The way the other boats are sitting, it indicates to me that this adventure may already be over.
- OPTION C IS THE BEST BECAUSE IT'S MORE INVITING FOR COUPLES. THE WATER IS MORE SATURATED AND VIBRANT THAN OPTION D AND A.
- I picked B as that’s the one with the boat on the move. It makes me think of a couple making a journey. Seems more fun.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Occasionally, Frequently). A sample of responses:
- This was an extremely difficult choice for me between C and A. Can I just say first that ALL of these are GORGEOUS! I've never had such a hard time choosing-- normally one jumps out at me, but this time I really loved C, A and B. It was hard to narrow it down to C and A and impossible to choose between C and A. Ultimately, I chose A because of the colors and the way the book cover pulled me in, it looked both spiritual and mysterious, interesting and beautiful. The black color highlighted the mystery of it, and made it seem like the book held mystery and mystique. The other one A, just GLOWED with energy! I loved this one because of the beautiful colors-- also very spiritual, magical and pretty. But, when I looked at both and wondered which I'd be compelled to buy, it was C. B is very similar in the way it makes me feel, but that bright sunlight beam wasn't shining in that one, so I still liked A more. D is pretty, but I don't think it looks as intriguing and mysterious as the others. This is going to be beautiful whichever way you go, and the book looks fantastic, but I think C and A are one of the ones you should choose! they really just grab you and pull you in.
- All of them are very good but Option C has a aura of mystery to it; it makes the greater meaning aspect more mysterious and intriguing. The image for Option D is also very attractive, with it's mountain range image.
- I like option A the best because it uses unique forms of photography to really draw my attention in. The contrast is beautiful and makes it better than choice D. Choice D looks really nice too in that it's has really nice perspective as if I was on vacation. Option C and B are generic but option C looks more exotic compared to choice B which makes it stand out more to me.
- I liked choice A the best since the cover looks enchanting and grabs my interest right away. Choice A reminds me of a portal being opened which relates to the title of the book.
- I ranked them in order of what I like, the thing I like the most is the circle.