Polls with gender identity-specific targeting
Check out 10 surveys targeting gender identity. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which name do you prefer for a smart home product that detects low level signals of loneliness and intervenes with uplifting emotional memories, video visits, or trained mental healthcare.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I only really like the first three names that I ranked. The rest are ok. I like any name that sounds caring.
- I think C, A and E are all the best. They're simple, easy to understand, easy to remember and they just sound nice. CareSpark sounds the best to me. It's lifelike, it's creative yet not too creative that you forget it or can't pronounce it. There's something about it that just feels personal and warm and I like that.
- Mood spark is the best, it says what the product does, the rest don’t even compare. Mind spark however, is good for Alzheimer’s parients.
- I feel with this type of service, something with mood or something that has the word mind to the title really fits in this type of scenrio.
- I liked the names with spark re your synapses firing (spark)
Which name do you prefer interactive digital picture frame that detects low level signals of loneliness and intervenes with uplifting emotional memories, video visits, or trained mental healthcare.
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- Mood spark either the mountains or the ocean. Vacation is my life lift. I love memory lane because my memory has my son in it so its all goods. Everyone needs a good companion. I do cherish my time my love even for myself. Other than that the other words I really do not know what they mean so therefore its on down the line
- I like E because it has mood and spark in it, making it sound quite nice. It has positive vibes to it.
- I think that G seems to fit the description the best. F, H, and D don't seem to make sense for me.
- I think B is clearly the best option out of these -- it makes sense given the product and service and has a factor that can be marketed. That said, I STRONGLY dislike A. While it's a picture frame and that's part of it, sometimes the worst parts of a mental health crisisis are when one spirals down "Memory Lane" and to me that's an immediate turn off. It's also not a bit creative.
- I ranked the products by name and how that name fit the purpose stated for the product. I thought C iCompanion was a perfect name. Next I picked A Memory Lane because the product had the ability to bring up memories. Next, I picked G LifeLift because the product would lift the spirits of the consumer. Next, I picked E Mood Spark because I felt the mood of the person operating it would be sparked. Next, I picked B Enliven because the consumer's life would be enlivened by the product. Next, I picked H Cherish because the memories that would be recalled would be a by-product of using the device. Next, I picked D because ShoreLine did not see to have a connection to the purpose of the building. Finally, I picked F because I thought that Nonna would remind people of their grandmother and that may or may not evoke happy memories. .
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- A looks like it holds more, though I'm sure they hold the same. The perception is what counts.
- You can see a snap on A which tells you you can roll it or snap it shut.
- I would buy this product based on image A because it looks like it is more sturdy.
- I voted for A because the image showed the button that indicated it could be snapped closed.
- I would buy Option B. I like the bag without the little add on circle as in Option A. I don't know what this is, but I am guessing it is some type of vent. It looks like it would be easy for this piece to be dislodged from the bag, therefore I prefer the plain bag in Option B.
This is a 6 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (75+, 65 74, 55 64, 45 54, 35 44) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I love bright colors, or the right kind of mix of colors
- colors for option A are very drab. options E AND F are bright and positive
- I like the cool blue hues in choice F best.
- Loving the colors in D. Such beautiful colors
- Options A & B are my favorites. The colors are muted and stylish and look comfy and luxurious. Option F with the vibrant blue is attractive and makes a statement. Option C looks almost like a tartan and seems a little dated. Options E & D are both too bright for my taste and bordering on flashy and garish.
Which logo do you prefer for an interactive digital picture frame that detects low level signals of loneliness and intervenes with uplifting emotional memories, video visits, or trained mental healthcare.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (65 74, 45 54, 55 64) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I like that option A has the name of the product and who makes it clearly defined. The others are very generic.
- I like the name iCompanion better than MoodSpark.
- My first choice shows the word Moodspark as the name of the app. This caught my attention that it would help improve my mood. The design also shows the company behind this, ICompanion. This shows that you would be able to meet others with this app. My second choice just shows Moodspark, not the name of the company. My third choice shows the name of the app being ICompanion. This does not catch my attention to improve my mood. It does show Moodspark as the company. My last choice just shows ICompanion. This does not interest me at all.
- Mood Spark is a great name. It is simplistic, understandable and descriptive. adding icompanion makes it more relatable to tech savvy consumers. I rank the choices that use the name moodspark at the top. for the last 2 options, i do like the sentiment behind the word companion in the logo because I am usually alone and would like a companion occasionally.
- I like B the best; MoodSpark should be featured prominently, I think. Can't wait to find out how this technology works.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34), Gender identity (Female), Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like A because it has a fun vintage look. C is also good because I would be able to see my recipes easily. B is a beautiful box but it isn't clear that it is for recipes; maybe a brass plaque on the front with "Recipes" etched into it would be a nice touch.
- I like the elegance of my first choice. It reflects my personality completely. My next choice is because of the ease of keeping it clean.
- I LOVE THE PATTERN IN OPTION C SO I WOULD CHOOSE THIS FIRST. I DO NOT LIKE THE PATTERN OF OPTION A AT ALL SO I WOULD NOT CHOOSE THIS OPTION
- I love the flower pattern in A, and I think it would look nice on my countertop. B had a nice earthy feel since it's wood. C is clear, and if the cards get dirty, it will be easy to see all the time.
- The brown one is too plain but A is fun
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- Why are they so expensive for a child who would quickly outgrow them?
- How much would shipping be? What other colors and options are available to buy and do they have a matching set for a mother to match her daughter to wear it?
- They are cute. Great colors for a little girl. The materials appear to be soft and good for the baby's skin.
- It is just for girl's clothing or can I find something for my nephew?
- The dresses are pretty but seem expensive even when factoring in the headband and socks. When I read the story, it seemed like these were going to be adjustable dresses so they would last longer. I went back to the description of the dress bundles but nowhere does it say that these are adjustable dresses. So I was confused why that story was even included in Our Story if it's not actually relevant to what you're sewing. I had to go through many photos in order to finally see the back of the dress in order to confirm that it was a regular dress, not adjustable. I think a photo of the back of the dress should be much earlier on, not about 11 photos in. Our Story should be edited to remove the story about adjustable dresses. That may be what got you started, but it's not what you're actually selling. The three dress bundle is obviously the best deal but I wouldn't buy three dresses that are the same except for colors. These are nice dresses but expensive. There are no sale items.
Which logos do you prefer for a business that sells cork yoga mats, props and accessories to eco-conscious males (and females) in the 35yo - 55yo age group?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Male). A sample of responses:
- I think it looks the best with the red color and I also like the writing that is under the logo. I like B second because I like the writing and the words to be big and I like that they bring more orange
- I like my first choice because it seems like the least feminine out of all of them. I like the darker warm color green as well.
- I picked option C first because the green color with the white flower symbol represents concern for the environment, which the other options did not clearly show, and I like the compact circle shape of option C while the other options were very wide and square shaped. I picked option D second because I like how the round artistic shape colored mostly in red with little green dots looks and the white spiral shape implies flexibility like the first half of the company quote. I picked option B third because I liked how the orange leaf symbol and the annular rings like on a tree symbolized growth and renewal for environmentally conscious people; I did not like the orange color as much as the green color, but the option B logo got its message across and used these relevant symbols as part of its written name. I picked option A last because I found the brown color scheme distasteful and did not understand what the circular symbol was supposed to represent.
- I think C is pretty much perfect, and B is definitely not the direction I'd go.
- Option B's logo looks festive and modern. I also like the use of orange, which is a warm, relaxing color. I am indifferent about options A and D; though, option C is my least preferred as it looks boring and uninviting towards younger people.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Christianity) and Gender identity (Male). A sample of responses:
- The last two options seem a little edgy, and I feel that they would cause issues. My first choice made sense because it would be the least sensitive
- Options C and A, the words flow freely when you read them out loud unlike B and D has frequent pauses in the title.
- I like the beginning title because it gets to the heart of what the reader will get or become from reading the book.
- I would rank them in this order with choice A my preferred choice. I think that title sounds better than the others. I think mentioning porn in the first couple words of the title makes the book seem like it trying to lure in readers with the reference and makes it seem a little untrustworthy in my opinion.
- I like the wording
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Bachelor's Degree), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- Feels more personal and filled with passion.
- I prefer the NFL because it is better to watch for me and I have always been more into it. It is easier to follow with less teams and bigger names. Also, knowing that every team has a chance to win it all at the start of the year as opposed to most of the teams in the NCAA having no chance at all. I like the NFL game better and has has more depth and physicality to it.
- I prefer college because the NFL got too woke and now that they're playing black national anthem I want no part of them.
- I feel like this logo gives off a professional vibe to it.
- It's close but I prefer the NFL.