Polls with religious affiliation-specific targeting
Check out 9 surveys targeting religious affiliation. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Christianity). A sample of responses:
- The baby blue and the earthy green colors of my first two choices really drew me in.
- I really like choice C the best because I feel the tree background on the cover will really appeal to a lot of people.
- The cover looks very peaceful
- i picked the darker colors.
- B is the only one without a cheap looking cover. The rest of them look cheap to me which makes me not want to buy them.
This is a 3 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Christianity). A sample of responses:
- The gold cross against a black background caught my attention first. The 2nd option (A) makes me think of the Joshua Tree and Option C is too plain to be noticed.
- A would be the choice that would easily have gotten my attention. I like that A has a bright layout and a solid foundation including a bold text too.
- Both B and A title gets lost in the cover with the dark black background and the greenery trees that you have to focus to much to see the title.
- Gospel is the salt of the earth and that is conveyed very well in the picture depicted.
- Love the colorful cover of A, green definitely catches my attention. C looks very bland and b looks kind of typical.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Buddhism). A sample of responses:
- This was a tough choice. However, I have a Buddha statue in my room and it is Gold also. Something about the Gold statue stands out more than the Black one. It is simply more attractive.
- I like how simple it is -- and most importantly, not so shiny or gaudy. The gold is way too much for me, but the black is easy on the eyes.
- i like option B the most it has a nice overall look with out sticking out too much
- I would choose option A because I think it looks flashier, shinier, and overall more lucky to me and my family. Option B looks too dark and dreary which is bad omen and unlucky.
- Traditional and less Thai. Option is more applicable to other branches of buddihsm
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Non Religious, Other). A sample of responses:
- This title seems way more intriguing than the other. It makes me wonder what other religion they'd rather be a part of.
- As an atheist, I am glad to see this title. I prefer Option B because it has less mentions of the g-word.
- Option B, sounded more interesting to me. It also felt a little less long sounding
- I thought B was intriguing and I'd likely click on this in a listing to read further about it.
- I like the title of this book because it is a funny play on a common phrase and makes me think that the book will be more fun to read.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Christianity), Age range (25 34, 55 64, 35 44, 45 54), and Preferred book format (Print Books). A sample of responses:
- I like when I can see the author on the front of the book
- This illustration is more aesthetically pleasing and eye catching
- I like option B the best. I think seeing the author for this style book is more appealing
- A is more visually appealing with the mountain on the cover.
- I think that seeing the author of the book on the cover is inspirational. The author looks to be happy and complete and this inspires me to purchase this book and follow the recommended advice included. I would like to attain the happiness that this author seems to have
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Religious affiliation (Christianity), and Age range (35 44). A sample of responses:
- A is short and simple to understand. B is not as clear and to the point as A.
- I would rather read Option A (Chapter Two). It sounds interesting and intriguing.
- Chapter Two sounds like Chapter Two of a book. It doesn't sound like part two or a separate story. Did I miss chapter one?
- Chapter two makes me feel I've missed something
- I THINK THIS TELLS YOU MORE ABOUT THE SECOND PHASE OF YOUR LIFE SO I WOULD CHOOSE THIS TITLE
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Religious affiliation (Christianity), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (35 44). A sample of responses:
- Less words but conveys a message that can be personalized for each person. My freedom may look different from others and vice versa. The other title may not be what I am looking for and I would overlook that title.
- I like having the contrasting statements so as to make one feel accomplished and powerful.
- I like Option A. The title sounds intriguing and I would be interested in checking out this book.
- Definitely move from the second chapter to peace, productivity and purpose. That sounds more better on the selling point for me then designed for freedom. Even though it is the same thing just worded differently.
- B is catchier and more inspiring, it is focused on me. A makes it sound like work for me, whereas B is freeing.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54) and Religious affiliation (Christianity). A sample of responses:
- The passion word got my attention completely
- I feel Changing Intentions into Action is more actionable than Passion into Action. I feel it is easier to just pivot when you are already moving than when you have to start from zero.
- i think its a more interesting term to say "intention." i think "intention" is a word that is thrown around alot, but no one really knows what it means. so in some ways, this wording feels more "now"
- Option B is easier to understand. The other one confused me a little.
- I like the aspect of passion driving action better than intention. I feel people resonate more with the word passion than intention.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Male) and Religious affiliation (Christianity). A sample of responses:
- The last relapse suggests a victory after a hard fought battle..go for that.
- I'm not a big fan of books with the word porn in them but I ranked these based on interest level.
- D and B is direct to the point with a light language, C sounds like a cleaner product
- i think the book title in option B looks like the best one because it focuses on how to get rid of your porn addiction
- The ones with the catchiest title and names drew me in.