Polls with relationship status-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting relationship status. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Frequently) and Relationship status (Cohabitating With Significant Other, Married). A sample of responses:
- I like the use of the font in A the best as well as the eye catching colors of the background. It seemed to have better lighting in it. I enjoyed the appearance of everything in A and thought that the image was the most balanced in A as well.
- D has the most dull colors since the sand takes up the majority of the image. I love how the ocean is a brilliant azure blue color in A, B and C. A feels the most balmy and relaxing and B feels like I’m sailing into an adventure. C shows the least amount of the ocean.
- it was ranked according to how beautiful they are
- I rated C first because it has an image of the boat which takes up most of the cover. I like that, as it is the most interesting thing in all of the images and it is oriented in the best possible position. D came in second because it is similar, but the boat is further out. A came third because while the angle is not ideal, it is a nice look at the boat still. B came last because the image is so boring and generic.
- I find Choice B to be my favorite because it looks as if it is from the couples point of view. As if it is inviting you to come aboard for a ride in a romantic and exotic landscape. Choice B also has the best visual presentation. The water is a beautiful shade a green and the mountains are so inviting and the sky so very blue. Choice A is my second choice because it also has a beautiful visual layout. I like the way the boat is anchored to the shore, and the view of the jungles invites the viewer to an exotic getaway. I could imagine having a picnic there on a private beach. Choice C is OK but the boat is so close it takes away from the landscape in the back. It makes the boat the prominent feature instead of the destination. Choice D is just OK as well. The boat is more attractively displayed but the view is not optimal as the landscapes are too distant.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Relationship status (Married, Single, Never Married, Cohabitating With Significant Other). A sample of responses:
- I thought it was the best looking.
- I focused on the secondary art work. They are most attractive in this order.
- My first 3 are the most memorable and easy to read and i think resonate with more people because of their universal messaging. The other 2 are very hard to read due to the color scheme but also simply aren't as effective to me.
- I like the moon designs the most. The hearts would be my second favorite design. I don't like D because the design seems random.
- Option E is the most eye catching and easiest to read
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44), Gender identity (Male), Relationship status (Single, Never Married, Separated/Divorced), and Sexual orientation (Heterosexual). A sample of responses:
- B's title just sounds very sleezy and is not good at all. A is better just because of that.
- I chose A because I felt that it had a lot more class and a book that would be suitable for all ages and races. I felt that the other title was a bit low class and could be viewed wrong by some people.
- Never Single Again - that sounds much better than the other title and would be easy to recall
- The naked option seems kinda offensive for a title.
- I think Option B is a pretty good title over Option A. I think Option B will appeal to most men as opposed to Option A which I think would appeal more to women. It also has a shock value that brings attention and forces you to pay attention to it. On a book self that title would catch the attention of anyone glancing.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Male) and Relationship status (Married). A sample of responses:
- A gets right to the point in a blunt fashion. As someone going through a divorce, I know...
- The description is more concise and makes a better impession of the book.
- I think this one just generally describes the idea of the book better it also just sounds a lot better
- I would rather read the book in option A because the marriage descriptions are more enticing to read
- I prefer the shorter synopsis. I found it easier to follow ad understand. I like the flow and the use of statements rather than the usage of question to try to draw the reader in to wanting to read and learn more.
This is a kids camera that can play games. It is mainly aimed at consumers aged 3-12. We want to know which color is more preferred by consumers and what do you think of our products？
This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54) and Relationship status (Married). A sample of responses:
- I like the black base and the red and blue are good colors against it to give the controller some flavor
- I tried to rank them based on how much I think my kids would like each one.
- G because the overall design is bold and gives across a strong sentiment of child like presence.
- The option with the brother colors seem to fit the age range better. Muted colors seem more geared toward teens, the red and black reminding me of gaming controllers my adult friends have.
- The brighter colors in D, H, B & C look more like a kids toy and would be more attractive to children. The all white and black cameras look less like a toy and less interesting. I think overall it is a good idea and would keep kids attention better my adding games, more that just a camera.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Age range (35 44, 45 54), and Relationship status (Married). A sample of responses:
- Prefer A because of the consistency between the packaging/box and the label on the bottle. I also think of Frankincense as a winter or fall smell, so a darker/jewel tone seems more appropriate than white.
- This coloring matches the packaging
- I like that the bottle and the packaging match. The other choice doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look like the package goes with the bottle.
- I choose A because i love the dark color of the bottle with the white letters..really stands out.
- The label is more colorful.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Relationship status (Married). A sample of responses:
- I loved the plain simplicity of B and appreciated that A felt fun and whimsical. C's text was too distant and thus too hard to read clearly.
- D is humorous and has a better design
- I would buy choice B because I like the Mr. And Mrs. design best. I am already married so I have no use for the fiance design which was my reason for ranking lowest. I also did not like design C because I did not like how the product looked in the image, I prefer a white background for a product image.
- C had a cool look to it. I liked the color. I liked the design a lot. It looked really interesting to me and fun.
- All the available options looks good but option D would be the most preferred to me. The design and how it's presented is top notch.