Polls with relationship status-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting relationship status. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
When buying a couch, who typically makes the buying decision? Please answer based on your personal experience.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Relationship status (Married) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- When buying couch all the decision are made by wife and husband but the final decision made by wife.
- My wife has more interest in the interior design of our home. She is more opinionated on what our furniture looks like than I am.
- I get to choose the setup, she chooses the details colors and overall design
- I am more willing to sit on various couches and try them out
- is this even a question? the wife makes the decisions on everything
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Age range (25 34, 35 44), Relationship status (Married), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I chose Option C as my favorite because it appeals to me the most. It seems very dignified.
- I like the image in C for a picture frame because bold red against the black and white caught my attention first, it's dramatic looking and still realisti, unlike the other two images.
- just thought the baby was super cute and that it was clever that he was creating art, and he would be in the picture frame, just very sweet and fun. the other 2 are ok, but the baby definitely got my attention first
- i like these designs very much.
- I think that option A is adorable and would be very fitting for a picture frame because I would be putting funny pictures like that in a frame. Option C is also more like something that I would put in a frame. Option B looks really cool, but doesn't remind me of things that I would be putting in a frame. I don't have any cool artwork that I would want to frame, but I do have pictures of the outdoors and my children.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Relationship status (Married), and Income range ($31 60k, $61 100k, $101k+). A sample of responses:
- PREFER A I LIKE THE DARKER LEATHER COLOR ALSO LIKE THE STYLE OF THE BAG
- The bag looks to be made of a more natural style leather. It looks more professional and appears to have more compartments to place important items.
- I like the ease of the zipper rather than the clasps on the other option.
- B appears to have more pockets, thus means more easier storage
- I like the dark leather look better. This briefcase would go with more clothing options and I also believe it would be easier to clean.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Travel frequency (Frequently) and Relationship status (Cohabitating With Significant Other, Married). A sample of responses:
- They are all good. I like B the best because it indicates that I am headed toward an adventure that could be for singles or couples because the rest of the boat is not shown so there could be two people or no people in the boat. It is pretty clear that there is no one in the other boats. The way the other boats are sitting, it indicates to me that this adventure may already be over.
- B is the most interesting to me, as the cover photo gives a sense of adventure and fun activities. The landscape is also beautiful. The only thing I don't love about it is the author's name stands out a bit too much on the boat and looks distracting. A is second as it also has a beautiful cover photo that shows not only the water but the beautiful mountains and hills. I like it just a tad less than B because B is just a bit prettier. C is third and is also very nice. It is similar to A but doesn't show the surrounding mountains as much. I like D the least because you cannot see the surrounding land, just the water.
- Stunning photos! Option A feels as though the boat is inviting me in. I'd love to explore this travel site, as I have never been and did not realize it was so beautiful.
- OPTION C IS THE BEST BECAUSE IT'S MORE INVITING FOR COUPLES. THE WATER IS MORE SATURATED AND VIBRANT THAN OPTION D AND A.
- I picked B as that’s the one with the boat on the move. It makes me think of a couple making a journey. Seems more fun.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Relationship status (Cohabitating With Significant Other, Married, Single, Never Married). A sample of responses:
- choices d,a,b, & c i like the most because of the simple wording design on the frames.
- i picked the one i like the most.
- I like the saying "let the adventure begin" better than the other sayings.
- A, B, E, I love you to the moon and back - easy and straight to the point. The rectangle is the easiest to put a photo in. I like the hearts too, but like the background more in B than E. C sounds mostly like something the woman would say to the man, she'd probably moreso be the one searching for the photo and enjoying the frame. D adventure begin, maybe the relationship isn't so new, it's not at the beginning.
- I like the one I chose it looks much nice the others look sloppy
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Sexual orientation (Heterosexual), Relationship status (Separated/Divorced, Single, Never Married), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I mean really? Don't most people want positive healthy relationships? Not vapid pointless difficult short term ones.
- I think it gets to the point well, B would probably turn off a number of people.
- i feel the title goes with the description more i like this one better
- Honestly for the kind of pathetic demographic you're targeting, I'd go with B. It's got more zazz as it were.
- It's a shock title which will get people to want to open it and read it