This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional Supplements (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days), Amazon Prime Membership (Yes), Ethnicity (White), and Age Range (65 74, 55 64, 45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- For a vitamin company I chose Vitamin A as the best logo that I would trust to buy its products because the display looks very natural (apple design) and the name (purist) implies purity and goodness in the products. The chose C as second choice because the design is nice and also the verbiage (the science of great vitamins) is very compelling. I chose Option B last because I did not like the color choices as much - it was a little too bright with the reds and oranges together.
- I trust the cool blue of C because it is very peaceful; I would buy from this company.
- the name really stands out since it is above/extends beyond the circle, and the little stem at the top is cute
- This one was tough. As a Catholic, the garden of Eden and the apple are not something that I trust. Catholics believe in Satan, and Satan tricked Eve into eating the apple. Eden was pure before Eve ate the apple_ but after Eden was no longer pure. I chose B because it is a very traditional logo. C is also very traditional but I I do not think that light blue is a good color for vitamins. I like the rainbow on C if it is meant to remind us of Noah and the ark but I fear that it is used instead as a symbol of gay pride. A does not look like a vitamin logo but rather a child's board game logo- it reminds me of Hi-Ho! Cherry-o (it looks like a cherry not an apple). You need to make some more logos and try again. If you want something pure maybe just the garden of Eden but not the apple from the garden of Eden that Eve ate and caused all of mankind to be doomed- requiring God to come down to Earth and sacrifice himself to provide us with the possibility of everlasting life. It is not common for vitamins to have a primary color scheme unless they are children's vitamins. I also think that all 3 of the logos are too complicated.
- I love the image of the tree in the middle of the sun and the open palm below, and so went with B for a first choice. I also liked the similarly looking C, but that logo doesn't contain the outstretched hand.