Polls with recently purchased in categories / departments (shopping)-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting recently purchased in categories / departments (shopping). Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which slogan of a jewelry collection appeals most to you and why? short discription of this collection: Modern shapes and patterns shine in a new, previously unseen dimension. Expressive and elegant creations that redefine form and space.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34) and Recently purchased in categories / departments (shopping) (Clothing, Shoes, And Jewelry). A sample of responses:
- The option A slogan are often catchy and easy to remember. Much like a song chorus that gets stuck in your head, it needs to have rythm or sound that rolls off the tongue is instantly recognisible.
- I like "achieve" as it sounds more active and exudes more confidence
- They are all pretty bad, but only B makes any sense to me. It seems like the idea of the collection is to highlight new shapes and forms, so achieving new designs (forms) fits pretty well.
- I like A because of the word complete. To me it feels final and like that forever. When giving this jewelry, it’s with you forever. The other words used in B and C don’t come off as good in my opinion.
- I like the idea that the jewelry completes form because it conveys that it is perfectly made if it is completing something.
We are designing a product package for walmart shelves. The product is for recycled brand name golf balls. Which of these two product labels would be more likely to entice you to purchase?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Recently purchased in categories / departments (shopping) (Sports And Outdoors), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 55 64, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I prefer B because the reycled is in the middle so I know that it is recycled. A is too dark and the packaging isn't eye catching.
- I strongly prefer the option B clean green golf ball product labels because I like the realistic photograph of the golf ball on a bed of grass much more than the anthropomorphic golf ball illustration seen on the option A product label.
- Looks more professional
- I liked option B the most because the lighter background made it much easier to see the various benefits that were advertised.
- The design is quite attractive and more engaging than A. The overall color used is very original and professional
If you saw these search results on Amazon, which products would you click on? The product is a paper liner for air fryers.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Recently purchased in categories / departments (shopping) (Home And Kitchen). A sample of responses:
- Option B has the most visual appeal and wording and makes the product feel more fun and exciting. I think it seems more unique and like something that would be fun to use and easy. It has a cooler and more unique name that people would remember and it would stand out more against similar products. It makes the whole thing seem more relatable and like something you would enjoy using. Option B would appeal to a wider audience of people and would make them more likely to check deeper into what it has to offer.
- I think C is the most simple but memorable of the branding logos, and B is a little more fun and vibrant than the others, so its between those two for my favorite.
- I like the Dad's Kitchen logo, it unique. It's eye catching and memorable which is important. I would click on options E & A as well.
- I like C because the name sounds unique and I like the logo too. It gets my attention first over the others.
- Ninja has such a good reputation to its brand name already. I haven't ever heard of any of the other brands up there so I would go with one that I already know and has some backing to it. I went with B next because of the cool little chef logo! lol. And plus it says dad's kitchen and we all know that Dad is always the best cook really. E caught my attention next because of the logo again. It stands out the most compared to the last 2.
This product is a broth capsule made with natural ingredients. Which images would you like to click more on Amazon ?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Recently purchased in categories / departments (shopping) (Groceries And Gourmet Food). A sample of responses:
- I like seeing the ingredients like in Option A & B. The capsule itself is a little odd looking in Option C and doesn't really add anything to the image. They look too much like vitamins.
- Option A shows what the liquid looks like when outside the container, shows it density/viscosity better.
- I liked Option A because it showed what the broth looks like once it is prepared. Option C was good, since it showed what the capsules look like. Option B was the least effective, because it doesn't show the finished product or the capsules; instead, it shows some sort of vegetable.
- I would choose A because it clearly shows the end result of a broth. I think the broth should definitely show in the image. It would be good to have the broth and the capsule in the same image for clarity.
- I like A with the bowl of broth in the front. Looks good and comforting.