Polls with interest in cooking-specific targeting
Check out 9 surveys targeting interest in cooking. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Gender identity (Female), and Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook, Will Cook Only Out Of Necessity). A sample of responses:
- I like the labels that come with option B
- Gives most clear close up look of product. Also, appealing that it comes with labels.
- I like A because the background has a stronger layout and blends much better with the product.
- easier to judge to size of item
- A is the best because it shows how the product looks in a natural enviorment.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54), Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook). A sample of responses:
- B seems the least conspicuous to me, and I don't think I'd ever, like, proudly display my recipe box.
- Option A is the most visually appealing and grabs your attention more right off the bat. It has a classic and unique look to it that makes you think it would be nice to look at. The coloring would also make it easier to blend in with other items of decor and it would be easier to match up. It has more of a look like you would expect for a product like this and has a classical look that makes it feel more desirable. Option A would appeal to more people and would make them more likely to check deeper into what it has to offer.
- I love the color and how the "Recipes" is pulled out more with the color.
- I like Option B best for its wood color and simplicity. The color matches my kitchen and style well. Option C is second because I like the look of the bluish gray box. I chose option A last because even though I like the look of the "recipes" text, the color of wood doesn't really match my taste.
- I like B because it looks the smallest in design and like it would take up the least space on my counter. I the least unassuming.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 55 64), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I know what is in the box so having the word "recipes" on it is unnecessary. The simple design of option B is the most compelling. My concern with all three options is water repelling, as I would keep a recipe box in the kitchen where it may get moisture on it and I would not want it to rust or rot given time.
- A has a more florescent design and robust layout
- I like this design most. It is simple and goes with other items in my house.
- Option B would fit my decor. I like that I could hide it away in my kitchen. C has a pretty card design. The florals are beautiful. I like that the box is clear. It would be easy to clean. A is very cute. I would like to see what other designs/colors it came in.
- I chose the wooden box first because it's classic, solid and infinitely more appealing than the others; I like things that look rustic, and the wooden box just looks like the recipes inside would be more valuable. After that, the one in the middle is more classic than the far left, and the floral design is attractive. I don't really like the one I ranked least because it's transparent, and it just looks plastic and cheap.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 45 54, 35 44, 55 64), Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Gender identity (Female), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I strongly prefer the flower design. It is very pretty and I love the colors the most.
- I like option B the best. I like that everything is spread out and you can view it all. Of options D an C, I prefer the one that doesn’t have the tongue and groove corners. I like that this boxes are open so you can see inside. Option A is cute, but not my style. I also don’t like that it’s closed, and you can’t see the inside.
- I selected the recipe boxes that I found to be the most visually appealing and aesthetically pleasing.
- Option B seems more traditional to me and I think it would look the bestin my kitchen. I love the colorfulness of option A. Option C and D look too plain to me. I don't like either one of those.
- I loved the playful floral pattern on A. I thought B was tacky since it just said the word "recipes" in a swirly font on plain wood; the design didn't match the box. D and C felt a bit too plain.
This is a 8 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Gender identity (Female), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Option c is the cutest of all of the choices
- I like B the most. I like its design and saying. The leave is really cool. Then I chose F because I thought it was funny.
- A is the funniest pun and gets me inspired to used the product.
- well first of all i just love all of these towels. honestly i would buy ALL of them. i have many pun and funny things in my kitchen already. I think b, a,d,e are just hilarious and by far my favorite. h, g, c and f are great but if i had to not select something for purchase it woudl be those. mostly because there not as unique.
- I would choose option F because I think it’s cute and funny. It would also make me want to sing which I like.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook). A sample of responses:
- I'd click on the Image in Option C because it looks mostly appropriate and nice for this product image.
- It is easier to see the clear lines on the food coming out of it
- I like A - I can see all the blades that come with the machine, B is next because I get to see the box, C is last because of the angle and the fact that its all I get to view.
- I like that is shows the grates
- A shows everything that comes with it. B shows the best product use. C isn't super helpful at all.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Etsy usage (Etsy Shopper). A sample of responses:
- I ranked the designs of the wooden fruit bowls that I liked the most. I found the design of the wooden bowl of option A to be the most appealing followed by the option C's bowl and then finally option B.
- A would hold more fruit. The shape and design of the bowl is very pretty and pleasing. I like the fact that the bowl is wooden. It will last a long time. The bowl would be very easy to clean
- A is the clear winner, B the clear loser -- it looks like a bedpan
- I like the shape and smoothness of this one best. The second best one is rougher but still looks like it will hold fruit without tearing it. The last one looks too rough and I do not like the angle of the picture.
- This bowl seems like it would be easier to access the fruit because the sides are shorter.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Gender identity (Female, Male). A sample of responses:
- D stands out to me and has a nice professional design. I like the packaging, it's informative and pleasant.
- C helps me understand the product the best in my opinion.
- i feel as though choices d and c have more information about the product on the front of the package. that makes it easier to make choices.
- I like the box it comes in. I like that it shows exactly what it does on the box
- Option C looks the most appealing to me, because it looks the most professional, and like a higher-quality product than the rest. Option D is nice as well. Options A and B look really similar to me, and I liked them slightly better than Option E.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I chose B because its my favorite color, pink is my second fave and I chose the rest on what I think is visually appealing
- I like Option A the best. It's subtle but attractive and cheery looking. Options D & C are stylish as well with a cool vintage look and a pleasing color palette. Option E with the orange is very bright and not as decorative or appealing. Finally Option B is way too much and seems almost neon.
- Option c is the cutest and most universal due to the snacks. Option A is the prettiest and pleasant looking. Option 3 is a gorgeous blue but not as fun as the first two options. Option D is basic but nice. Option E was my least favorite but it wasn't bad just not as good or appealing as the others.
- Choice E has a bright orange design that will enable better navigation through the recipe binder. Choice D has a design that has a good feel of the garden with the different colored vegetables. Choice C would be good for some one with lots of baking recipes. Choice B has a pretty design of flowers on a teal background which would be good for any kind of recipe maybe even a bridal gift of family recipes. Choice A is very floral on a pastel pink background for the most part. Choice A has an older feel with all the floral detail on every piece.
- I chose in order of the brightness of the colors.