Polls with interest in cooking-specific targeting
Check out 9 surveys targeting interest in cooking. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Gender identity (Female), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the simple design the best. I really like the blue coloring the pink one looks to childish.
- I chose completely RANDOMLY - because frankly I consider all these options hideous. Horrible floral patterns , mostly offensive colors. Would NEVER consider any of them.
- I don't prefer the bright blue and pink color that it almost becomes hurtful to the eyes to be able to read and look at. While the two darker colors are able to withstand some dirt and grim better with it being in the kitchen.
- I think the pink assortment is the most attractive.
- looks more modern to match my kitchen
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34), Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I love the color scheme because of the great bit of contrast there is on the product.
- C does not even look to be in the same category of A and B. I like A colors better
- I am least interested in option C because of the wooden exterior. It's just not interesting to me. I prefer the design of option A over B. The daisies are kind of ordinary.
- I don't really care for the wooden box, I actually love the green floral design.
- I like the more simple designs better.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I prefer this one because it comes with the extra spoons so it makes me feel like I am getting more for my money.
- I like the simple look - it looks like something that I could hand down to my kid with all my recipes. C was too complicated looking.
- I like the classic look of B. I'm not a fan of rustic wood like in A
- I like choice B because I like deep colored wood the best. Choice A looks weathered, but on purpose which is kind of charming. Choice C just looks way too old fashioned.
- I like the dark wood box the best. Then the light grey box. But the last option I do not like because of the color coded cards do not match the box that they come in and it looks tacky.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook). A sample of responses:
- C D and F are my favorite colors
- The Tollens Bordeaux is my favorite color of the bunch. It is a unique color but wouldn't stand out too much from other things in my kitchen. The Blue and Red are good standard colors and I ranked them next.
- I prefer red. Red highlights the end of the cutting board best, which you will want, so that you dont accidently cut off of the edge
- I prefer the wine or red colors over the other options. I think it would match more with my decor.
- i prefer blue to the rest of the options but i'm not looking for color on a cutting board, because it doesn't matter
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Will Cook Only Out Of Necessity, Avid Home Cook), Gender identity (Female), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I much prefer the picture that shows the item in an actual kitchen. It allows me to visual what it would look like in my own kitchen. I liked B because it showed the labels. A was the most boring.
- I can picture Option A in my kitchen since they have it photographed in a kitchen. I also like the stainless/nickel look of Option C and the fact that it is slanted. Although Option B has the stickers to identify the spices, I feel they may look tacky on the jars.
- I would definitely choose option A. The image is absolutely stunning and the spice rack looks really high quality. I would definitely buy this one. Option B is my second choice because it still looks high quality but the image is much more boring. C is my third choice and least favorite because it just looks cheap. I wouldn’t trust that it would hold up to continuous use.
- I like the size of the photo and that it shows the labels. I don't need an artistic photo like in A. I need to see a good representative of the size of the jars and the spice rack and if they have labels it needs to be obvious where the labels go. Also it needs to be clear how many I will be purchasing. C is ok but too tiny. A is too dark and small and most people would never display a 12 jar spice rack as a decorative item like that. Spice racks are more functional and used for cooking rather than having people reach for the spice they wan while eating
- Choice A is the most appealing with the colors of the vegetables. I am immediately drawn to it. I can picture it in my kitchen. Choice B is also a good photo. I like how it shows me that I can individualize the tins. Choice C is the worst. It give me no imagination to anything.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I prefer the unassuming box that will blend into the room
- a/ i really like that you can put the card on top while you are cookingc/ my preferred design box, but it doesn't have the insert on top to place the card while you cookb/ not appealing at all
- the slot to hold the card is a good idea! I like the picture of B better.
- Prefer B overall because the box is pretty and plain. It has a receipe card holder on top, for ease of reference. But at the same time, if the box was repurposed, I could use for other things. I don't like the "Recipes" text on A or C.
- I liked C the most because of the tone of the colors. I like how it looks rustic and just the kind of box I would expect to see in an awesome kitchen. I like the retro look these boxes have. A is similar to C and I also like the lighter wooden color, it makes the box look high end.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34), Gender identity (Female), Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I LOVE THE PATTERN IN OPTION C SO I WOULD CHOOSE THIS FIRST. I DO NOT LIKE THE PATTERN OF OPTION A AT ALL SO I WOULD NOT CHOOSE THIS OPTION
- I love the flower pattern in A, and I think it would look nice on my countertop. B had a nice earthy feel since it's wood. C is clear, and if the cards get dirty, it will be easy to see all the time.
- The brown one is too plain but A is fun
- I like A because it has a fun vintage look. C is also good because I would be able to see my recipes easily. B is a beautiful box but it isn't clear that it is for recipes; maybe a brass plaque on the front with "Recipes" etched into it would be a nice touch.
- I like the elegance of my first choice. It reflects my personality completely. My next choice is because of the ease of keeping it clean.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook), Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I like the color of option A and I like the pretty floral pattern. Option B is nice looking and I like that it says recipes on the front since the other 2 wooden ones don't. I like the look of the wood on option C but it's a little plain looking without saying recipes on it. Option D is really plain and boxy looking and the wood doesn't look as nice as option C's wood.
- I love the simplicity of a plain wooden box that will match any decor. I do not care for the font of "recipes" on B. It ruins the lovely dark wood
- C is my 1st choice because it has a dish besides the box so it's easy to recognize the box's usageD is my 2nd choice because it's similar to C, the wood color is also bright which matches my kitchenA is my 3rd choice because the box cover is cute and colorful, th painting on the box is niceB is my last choice because the material and color seem old-fashion
- I chose B because I like the darker wood, the word recipes on the outside, the colors on the recipe cards and the images of . I chose C next because of the background and close-up of the cards. I didn't like D because it looks like a coffin and I didn't like the pattern on the box of A.
- I prefer Option A as my first choice. It has a lovely vintage, floral pattern and is attractive and nostalgic. Option D with the plain wood box also is likeable and sturdy looking. Option C is likewise a nice wooden box and has very nice side dovetails. Finally Option B is my least favorite as it looks ordinary and not very interesting.
This is a 8 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Gender identity (Female), and Interest in cooking (Avid Home Cook). A sample of responses:
- I chose in accordance of how I would shop for them! I'd even buy a 2-3 pc set!
- My favorites were the positive/just funny ones. I ranked ones that referenced "impolite" words lower (the kale and fork). I also like the ones with eyes and personalities on the objects. I also didn't love the salt/pepper shaker font and overall style.
- I think G, C and A are cute and clever. I would buy these in a set. After that they just don't appeal to me personally, but I can see all of these being appealing to different people! There are none I find offensive or particularly bad.
- I prefer H because the pun is the most aggressive with the curse word innuendo, which is the funniest to me. F also has a good pun but the song it is based on is a few years old now so it just isn't as fresh. D is a little overdone, I've seen the same idea a lot of places for a long time now. A is based on another song that has been around for a long time so it isn't as fresh either. G is cute but a little too family friendly and boring. B is something I've also seen many places especially since kale became popular. C is cute, but not very witty or anything and too family friendly. E was last because I have seen it more places than any of the others and it's the most boring as well.
- Yhe first one actually made me laugh out loud, these are all pretty funny.