Polls with education level-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting education level. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+), Employment status (Full Time), Education level (Graduate Degree, Bachelor's Degree), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- The phrase Webcam kit seems dirty
- All in one monitor sounds like i runb my whole business. THe web cam book seems like its just a cmera.
- I don't do that much video-conferencing for my remote job. Maybe half hour a day. A large monitor is important to me though.
- I prefer having a separate monitor.
- Option B because there would be less clutter around the desk
Which name if most appealing for a furniture line made by artisans: pick 1 Bollinger Atelier Private Label Bollinger Atelier Home Bollinger Atelier Editions Bollinger Atelier Works
This is a 1 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Education level (Bachelor's Degree) and Age range (35 44). A sample of responses:
- I like Bollinger Atelier Home the best. Editions and Works both sound like a subsection of a larger line -- they don't sound definitive enough, where as "Home" can be a large umbrella that includes a lot of different products. "Private Label" feels like it's trying to hard and also makes me think immediately of alcohol -- it doesn't inspire confidence or suggest sophistication in the same way as Home does.
- Private Label sounds really important and exclusive. I like this name best
- Bollinger Atelier Home. It is the most clear message for what the product is.
- Bollinger Atelier Home is the most appealing as it is generic enough to encompass expanding into services beyond furniture, while still being reasonably descriptive. It is also the shortest option of all in a field where all options are likely far too verbose.
- Bollinger Atelier Home is my favorite, it lets me know exactly what the company does and Home invokes a warm feeling.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Parent (Yes) and Education level (Bachelor's Degree). A sample of responses:
- Take Lessons is simple and easy but it 100% works!
- B is descriptive, engaging and fun to look at.
- Option B gives me the in person lesson vibe as soon as i read the title. The other two do not give me that same image in my head.
- I think option B is probably my favorite. Option A comes off a little bit generic. Option C is interesting, but not really related to the theme.
- A and B is direct to the point
Which logo do you prefer for a product that makes premium travel bags and many other accessories for dogs.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Bachelor's Degree), Gender identity (Female, Male), Relationship status (Married), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 55 64, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- Option a has the cutest dog in its logo. I like the font as well.
- Option A is the best because b and c use the doberman. The pinched ears and tail is now regarded as inhumane and cruel. Might not resonate well with animal owners.
- The doberman is very cute on the logo, and the logo on Option C is very well rendered
- I like the bolder lettering with the shadowing of the dog it makes it a attention grabber
- I think it's a toss up between B and A. I think C is a bit too close to B with the doberman.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Graduate Degree, Bachelor's Degree). A sample of responses:
- With the pale background, the color of the font stands out and makes my eyes focus on what I am seeing.
- The cover flows better with the blue color.
- I like the purple background! It really stands out and matches the player's uniform.
- Option A looks very bland, flat and boring.
- The dark blue is bolder and really catches my eye more.
Context: you're searching on Google information about an address. You type the address and this webpage comes up among the results. You open this page. What do you understand from this webpage? Do you have any questions?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+, $61 100k), Education level (Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Graduate Degree), and Age range (45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- The address has a 60% untapped potential rating per that website. The property is identified as a historical residence and is zoned to have no more than 3 units.
- This page is showing a property that is available and the potential uses for this property for the person that purchases it. It shows the history and zoning of that property.
- I understand that this is presenting information about the property, and information about how to improve the property's value can be purchased in the form of a report.
- I think is a pretty helpful page to see if an. Investment can be made and what type of properties can be built, this website is super helpful
- It's very interesting to me since it shows off the potential for adding more to an existing property, either to expand living space or add profit-generating additions. I'm not sure how informative this would be to the general public though, I think only the current property owner would be really interested in this sort of thing.