Polls with education level-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting education level. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Preferred book genres (Books Read: Self Help & Relationships), Age range (25 34, 35 44), and Education level (Associate Degree, Vocational Training, Bachelor's Degree, Graduate Degree). A sample of responses:
- easier to read font and better theme
- D looks the most unique to me, I like the burning corner, that really stands out to me and looks like a high quality and distinctive design.
- D is the least cluttered and it's simple and easy to read. I like the flame on the corner. I like A a lot but simpler is always more attractive to me. I don't like anything behind the text. C is not good at all, it looks spray painted on.
- I like the fount and color of the fount looks on c. B and A stand out thanks to the background behind the title. D doesn't stand out at all.
- I love the little fire detail at the bottom of option D, very eye catching. I do like the nice clean look of option A but still has a fire in the background.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Graduate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Vocational Training, Associate Degree), Age range (35 44, 25 34), and Preferred book genres (Books Read: Self Help & Relationships). A sample of responses:
- The font is small but I prefer it like that.
- Choice A is more pleasing to the eye. I like the background image of the flame on the cover and the header looks better without the triangle symbol. I do like the burnt page effect of option B, I just want it to be more eye-catching or larger. The contrast of the two colors of orange on the cover of Option A is more pleasing to the eye, as opposed to the static background of option B.
- I think the little addition of the "burned* edge brings a little more character to an otherwise bland cover.
- I like the effect of the edge of the page burning on choice B
- i like this cover for the book because its showing me "not" burning out and has a cool retro typewriter message
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34), Gender identity (Male), and Education level (Bachelor's Degree). A sample of responses:
- option A logo is attractive
- NFL has way better games but NCAA players are less political
- It has more world class players
- I prefer the NFL - I am loyal to the Patriots and Tom Brady and have been almost all my life. College Football feels a bit too unpolished for me.
- The NCAA logo is more dynamic, while still looking traditional. The NFL logo with the stars is pretty gaudy and reminds me that their broadcasts are basically one big ad for American empire.
Our product is a EEG-based wearable that tracks brain function and improves memory retention by enhancing memory consolidation during sleep. We'd like to know which feature / value proposition you would be more interested in:
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Education level (Bachelor's Degree, Graduate Degree) and Income range ($101k+). A sample of responses:
- I like the use of the name fitibt
- I think the Fitbit for the brain is a really useful comparison. It gives me a clear visual on the benefits of the product.
- It just seems more interesting and scientific-based.
- prefer the wording
- it's more actionable and straight forward