Polls with education level-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting education level. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
What do you feel is a better home page video and will make more sales? What would be more engaging to the customer?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Graduate Degree, Bachelor's Degree) and Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- Choice A is my pick because with it being around a minute and a half shorter then Choice B that gives it an advantage to me. You want the video on your home page to be something short and sweet. That informs people and let them know what you are about but does not drag on to long so that people can get to browsing your website instead of watching a really long video. Something shorter will hold the attention better or get people interested as some would see a video 2:28 in length like Choice B and not bother with it because it is to long. I liked how Choice A comes out swinging with him mention that they are the company behind the viral campaigns for bitcoin and several other companies as it is attention getting, shows what they can do and shows that they have been involved with growing companies and industries that have been in the news this year. How he mentions they are fast growing and then cutting to the CEO talking about how they are successful and some of the brands that they work with that are know. I like how the two of them go into choosing who they pick and media coverage. Then it ends with the give us a call shout out. It is short, simple and to the point yet still informative and tells you all you need to know about the company and what they do.
- My first choice is more interesting and dynamic. It seems more professionally made. It told me right away what the company does. The second choice is boring and drawn out too long in comparison.
- Because all of the hand gestures of the other option were annoying. Also, my choice showed more than one person addressing us and I felt this was more convincing in terms of there being people who could get the job done. It also seemed less insulting when it was stated that WE would have to be a match for this company. The choice I didn't pick seemed a bit arrogant in nature which came off kind of weird. I do like the shorter length of my choice because it seems less bogus and wordy. My choice just seemed friendlier and more honest than the other one.
- This line is distracting and you can't see what is going on. The shirt on b is also nicer. You can see the logo better.
- Option A is just more professional and dynamic of a presentation and seems like more work in producing it is apparant. It is also more efficient in getting the message across and allows the customer more time to browse the website
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Graduate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Vocational Training, Associate Degree), Age range (35 44, 25 34), and Preferred book genres (Books Read: Self Help & Relationships). A sample of responses:
- I really like the font and the flame in the background of the first choice, I then chose on the font I liked better from the rest
- I feel all these book covers are effective and get the message accross that the message is about checking themselves before they burn themselves . I picked choice B because I liked how it looked the best but they're all good.
- I really like the burnt font effects of Choice C. Choice A also has strong fire imagery in the background, as well as Choice B with the image of the fire extinguisher. Choice D has a very subtle hint to a burning page at the bottom corner, which doesn't jump out to the eye, so I ranked that last. The top 2 have the strongest fire-related visual components.
- The one with the fire extinguisher caught my attention and would entice me to pick it up.
- Option B is the more attractive to me, I like the fire effect from the lower corner. I would have chose a different font style.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Preferred book genres (Books Read: Self Help & Relationships), Age range (25 34, 35 44), and Education level (Associate Degree, Vocational Training, Bachelor's Degree, Graduate Degree). A sample of responses:
- i like this cover for the book because its showing me "not" burning out and has a cool retro typewriter message
- I prefer option B out of these 2 options because I feel like the idea of the burnt corner of the book draws my eye to it the most out of anything on either cover of either option, which makes me more interested in the book cover for option B overall.
- I really like the way it looks like the corner is actually on fire. The background to A is just a bit too subtle for me and doesn't feel very fiery from an emotional perspective even though it's literally portraying a picture of fire. The space taken up in B by portrayal of fire is less percentage-wise but a lot more eye catching and emotionally engaging, I think.
- The cool graphic on the bottom right that is meant to appear like the book is burning is a very eye catching touch. It enhances the actual title of the book.
- I like the effect of the edge of the page burning on choice B
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Education level (Bachelor's Degree), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- Feels more personal and filled with passion.
- I prefer the NFL because it is better to watch for me and I have always been more into it. It is easier to follow with less teams and bigger names. Also, knowing that every team has a chance to win it all at the start of the year as opposed to most of the teams in the NCAA having no chance at all. I like the NFL game better and has has more depth and physicality to it.
- I prefer college because the NFL got too woke and now that they're playing black national anthem I want no part of them.
- I feel like this logo gives off a professional vibe to it.
- It's close but I prefer the NFL.