This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment Status. A sample of responses:
- I picked the #1 because it's clear and concisely written. The verbs in this choice are all active. My selections #2-4 are all in passive voice. I think I like "3 Simple Steps" best of the options in the passive voice. I prefer something more direct and simple.
- I like the titles that let me know how many steps it will take.
- I like how short and to the point the first one is. It doesn't feel cliche as the others or like a system is going to be forced down my throat in list form. It tells me exactly what I need to know about what the book will help me with.
- Some of these sound a bit too cliche and I think the less buzzwords used, the better. Overall, I picked some subtitles samples that seemed reasonably put together that weren't too wordy.
- A person would like to see the steps in what they are doing and want to know about, so any one of the first three would work for me. in order that I picked and the last one would be what it would take to have a winning formula