Polls with employment status-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting employment status. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Do you think you would benefit in your work and career life if you were able to be matched with a mentor who has already done some of the career things you want to do, and then you had a virtual or in-person coffee meeting with that person?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Full Time). A sample of responses:
- Yes, why not? It sure wouldn't hurt anything. Would be nice to hear first hand experience from someone who has experienced the same things I'm going through right now.
- Yes, I think I could learn a lot of lessons to better myself with a mentor. I think it would be good to be able to meet them in person so they can teach real world lessons.
- Yes. I started my career with no guidance or other person to train me. Having a mentor would be hugely beneficial to me.
- Yes, I just started a new job during the pandemic. They pretty much threw me in and told me to start swim. I am still confused and I've been here for over a month.
- I do not think just a sit down chat would be helpful. I have found in my career the best way to learn new skills and advance is to actually experience them in real time and real life on an actual patient. A mentor would be more useful of they are someone I can shadow on the job or have them with me as I perform my skills.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Full Time). A sample of responses:
- I prefer the first one. It's the easiest to remember and the most clever. The wording is just right and it makes me curious to read it.
- I think the No assholes and No bullshit ones are the ones most likely to speak plainly, makes it more relateable.
- These all sound interesting to me - the one using bullshit was a major turn off but for some reason the word asshole didn't bother me.
- F to me says it best but all the others are good titles as well. you can't go wrong with any of them but F is best in my book.
- F and A are the only ones I would take seriously
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Student, Part Time, Not Employed). A sample of responses:
- definitley going to respond to the shorter email first
- This email seems to make the whole process of working with the company seem faster and easier than the other email.
- A has better detail and feels more thought out than B.
- choice a looks more professional and sounds like someone actually wrote it. it gives more detail and is step by step.
- I chose B because it was Shorter and looked to be quicker
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Employment status (Full Time). A sample of responses:
- This looks better for the product I think
- I do like the orange too. But it was an easy choice to go with the pink one.
- I like the more vibrant pinkish redish color of option A the best.
- The bright grapefruit pink color is attractive and eye catching.
- The pink seems friendlier and prettier to me
Which label design do you prefer, and why did you choose that label? What vision, emotion, or qualities do you associate with this label?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Parental status (Parent), Age range (25 34, 35 44), Employment status (Part Time, Full Time), and Income range ($31 60k, $61 100k). A sample of responses:
- I picked option C because the label has the most depth. This makes me feel like the product is more comprehensive. The green in option B makes the product feel less quality.
- i like option b because its brightest. i envision these drops helping your brain grow and learn
- something that you would give to a small child if they were sick or something, it would help them with their cough and i would associate friendliness with it
- i love the color orange, but the green in the back makes the logo pop, the a and c option the logo kind of blends with the back
- C had a good color and design that I liked a lot. It seemed the most fun and useful.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Full Time). A sample of responses:
- I prefer the two darker blue colored bags here. I would be happy with either, but I slightly prefer B over C. I think the picture looks better without the phone and juice already in the bag.
- I am very much a dog person so I would easily buy the dog bag over all the other choices
- I would much rather buy option C. Overall I really like the color palette and I feel the colors really complement each other.
- I would buy option A because I am a huge dog fan and option A has a whole variety of dogs all over it.
- C has a very bright and formidable design. I am also a big fan of the stiching and the price.
This is a 2 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Employment status (Full Time), and Income range ($61 100k). A sample of responses:
- Option B is more visually pleasing with the black and it makes the blue pop.
- The black case matches the black and blue bike much better
- While I like the look of the blue on the zipper pulls on option A better, overall I like the black top on B much better than the white one on A.
- Since this is on a bike, I'd rather have a white case so it doesn't absorb/retain heat as much as the black one.
- I would buy option "B". The design looks appealing in those colors.