Polls with beer consumption-specific targeting
Check out 3 surveys targeting beer consumption. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Beer consumption (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I thought option B was best because it shows the item on a person and you can actually see most of product (unlike option C where the man is jumping so you miss some of the details). I also liked that you could visualize it on someone. Option A was my second choice because it was nice to see all the details of the product but I do think it helps to see it on a person. Option C is just kind of silly, which is fine but the product is not really emphasized.
- I think Option B gives a good view of the entire look of the product and Option A displays it really well too. Option C is fun but doesn't show the product well at all.
- It grabs my attention, looks fun and interesting.
- In this case, because the product looks so goofy on the dude, I don't want to see it on him.
- B and A give front views of the product. C gives a side view and I really can't tell what the product fully looks like from that angle. I would probably want to buy the product after looking at B.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Beer consumption (Yes). A sample of responses:
- My favorite color to paint a wall, personally, from the choices given is grey, which is option E. I like it the most because it's kind of a neutral color that will match almost anything. My second choice was option B, red. I really like red and actually have a room in my home that I painted red because it looks really interesting with the black furniture in that particular room; it's a bold color and looks great if you know how to pair it with other things in the room. My third choice was option A, blue. Blue is a nice color and there are so many different variations of it that it can also be paired nicely with certain furniture colors, and blue gives a light hearted feel to the room it's been used in.
- I prefer the grey first because I like that it's neutral and in my opinion it doesn't overpower the room, like a red or purple. I like blue next because it is a calming, cool color. Between the remaining 3 options I like yellow the most, it's bright and happy, whereas purple and red are more aggressive colors.
- Blue is best.
- I like neutral colors on my walls, and chose yellow because it makes me most cheerful to look at it.
- They are the most calming colors to me. Depending on what room the wall is in would effect my choice as well though.
Which name do you prefer for a new coffee shop/beer bar in a neighborhood called Peoplestown? * The town’s name refers to the Peoples family who founded it, not as a reference to “people” broadly.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 35 44, 25 34), Beer consumption (Yes), and Coffee consumption (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like A because it plays into the location and is memorable. Feels like a place I want to go to regularly.
- I like the rhyme in the name, and it flows better and is easier to pronounce.
- i feel like people means you have to go with more then one person. i like near here better it sounds like its for anyone
- A is a little generic of a sounding name.
- I think the name in B is confusing