Polls with beer consumption-specific targeting
Check out 3 surveys targeting beer consumption. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Beer consumption (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I liike c where he is jumping then b where he is standing then a I think the jumping one is cool and makes this product stand out
- the jumping model catches my attention, but otherwise i don't like models
- B gives the best image of what this product does, C is not something I would ever click on.
- i prefer the outfit without the man. I would go with A
- B makes it easiest to see how this would look on a person, and then A is next best because you can at least clearly see the item. C is fun but not actually very helpful if I was considering whether I wanted to buy it or not and wanted more information.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Beer consumption (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Grey is a good neutral color. Blue and yellow are good for kids rooms
- These are the colors I like the most
- I like red, yellow, and blue the most out of the colors.
- blue rocks!
- I find these colors the most peaceful and soothing.
Which name do you prefer for a new coffee shop/beer bar in a neighborhood called Peoplestown? * The town’s name refers to the Peoples family who founded it, not as a reference to “people” broadly.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Coffee consumption (Yes), Age range (25 34, 35 44, 18 24), and Beer consumption (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I prefer Near Here Coffee Bar because it is very unique and when people look it up, they can ask whoever their with "do you want to go to the near here coffee bar", it just seems fun and easy.
- near hear in choice B feels like an play on words of the show cheers in a sense.
- This has the most relatable, friendly, and catchy name of the two presented here.
- i think the name in option A, peoples town coffee bar sounds more like a home town type of business
- I like this name a bit better. It sounds good. It is cool. It is easy to remember. Thank you.