Polls with type of community-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting type of community. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 7 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 65+, 45 54), Gender identity (Female), Type of community (Suburban, Rural), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the in nature presentation with the fruit still on the branches. Is a more natural look than with the fruit already cut up.
- I chose the lemons that looked most realistic to my eye. I liked only a small amount of greenery. Some of the ones I didn’t liked looked unrealistic or were to lined up or not natural. I also preferred the closer up images (the bigger ones) vs the smaller ones.
- I like F and G the best because the lemons look the “freshest” and they show the right amount of green leaves. A and d were my least favorites as the leaves look wilted to me? The example with 3 lemons across the bottom (E) I feel they should be closer together.
- I think that D & C have a more interesting and more balanced look, that just makes the whole thing look more attractive. I do not care for either B or E. To me, they just look rather odd and unbalanced.
- I like seeing the lemons attached to the branch. It makes me feel closer to nature.
Based on the following 3 images, which product (Ghost Spirit Box) would you rather click & buy? Why?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Suburban, Urban), Political affiliation (Independent/Other, Republican), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I like that there is a picture of a ghost on the box.
- I picked B and C as my top choices as I love the shape.
- The product designs that look modern and have a larger, easy-to-read display are the most appealing options being presented here. My top two selections are preferred over the distant third inferior option.
- The ghoulish looking figure on the front is the best selling point compared to the other options
- B and C look more modern. A seems to be designed to look like an older device. B is top choice as it seems easier to use.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Suburban, Rural), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (65+, 55 64, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- I like the balance of yellow and green in optoin a.
- I like the abundance of greenery which adds contrast to the image.
- A - More mix of colors and I could use in different rooms, instead of the one another option that I would use only in the kitchen.
- This one looks much more intricate and has better color contrast. The leaves are very detailed and balance well with the amount of lemons
- I like A the best because it stands out more than the other one.
Based on the snowman design, which table runner would you rather buy? (the snowman design will be embroidered)
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Rural, Suburban), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (65+, 55 64, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- I like B because of the bigger snowmen. It makes the picture look better.
- These snowmen are bigger and each one is different.
- I chose B because I like the snowmen size and the placement of where they are and how they are positioned.
- The snowmen are cuter
- I think I like B better..but they are both super cute.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (65+, 35 44, 55 64, 45 54), Type of community (Rural, Suburban), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- A seems to have more dimension, B looks too flat and monotonous.
- I like the larger print
- This style has crisper, clearer images that make it look less faded and more professionally made and designed.
- I like choice A cause I like that it has more bold print and darker colors in it. I think it makes the pine cones look more realistic and vibrant.
- I much prefer A because the shapes and colors are much more defined and vibrant.