Polls with type of community-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting type of community. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 7 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 65+, 45 54), Gender identity (Female), Type of community (Suburban, Rural), and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I chose by options that seem the most bold and vibrant.
- I think B has more real looking lemons. It stands out more than the others.
- I chose F because I like the leaves and more lemons. E is too spread out. The others are all nice and had to choose.
- The first 3 I really liked, I however didnt like when the lemons were seperated in the last option
- I like the designs where the lemons are bunched together and on a branch the best. I don't like the lemons that are separated, because the design in less harmonious.
Based on the following 3 images, which product (Ghost Spirit Box) would you rather click & buy? Why?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Suburban, Urban), Political affiliation (Independent/Other, Republican), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I would buy option B because it looks to have the most functions and would be the easiest to use.
- I like the box design as being more smooth and looks to have more functional button designs.
- If this is for ghost hunting, then I would want choice A because it is hand-held. I feel like that would be best if im walking around looking for ghosts
- My last choice is the only one I don't like. The product and technology looks outdated in my opinion. The other two look newer to me.
- I really like the stylish look of option B as well as the bigger buttons to push, I think that is very helpful.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Suburban, Rural), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (65+, 55 64, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- It is much easier to tell they are lemons because they are sliced.
- A because it's a little bolder. B kind of fades into the towel, although both are pretty.
- I has a more old-fashioned look to it, what I would expect to see.
- The lemons in B look less realistic and offputting.
- I like this one, it's bright and open and dare I say actually inviting. Option B, with the lemon closed, it makes it darker.
Based on the snowman design, which table runner would you rather buy? (the snowman design will be embroidered)
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of community (Rural, Suburban), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (65+, 55 64, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- The snowmen are cuter
- These snowmen are bigger and each one is different.
- i like the variations in B better
- The larger snow men and the variety in the hats and scarves is more attractive.
- I like choice B the best. I think that the three different snowmen is more cheerful and unique.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (65+, 35 44, 55 64, 45 54), Type of community (Rural, Suburban), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- the darker brown seems richer on the white than the lighter brown.
- I prefer A just because it seems like a more realistic style.
- I prefer option A the pine cones are a tad bit smaller and spaced properly, it does not overcrowd the material. Option B looks overstuffed and brimming with pine cones. At least with option A you see more pine than cone.
- A table runner should be eye catching but should fade into the background to a degree. A has too much contrast
- I like the lighter shade of brown, because it looks more natural. the dark is nice but it looks almost too dark and shiny for pine cones, so I like the one that is more natural looking.
Context: you're searching on Google information about an address. You type the address and this webpage comes up among the results. You open the page. What do you understand from this webpage? Do you have any questions?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Type of residence (Apartment Building, Single Family Home/Townhouse), Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44), and Type of community (Urban). A sample of responses:
- It is a real estate opportunity, but what does that entail exactly. What are the specifics?
- It is an existing home that can be upgraded to sell for more.
- This is a nice environment I must say, as the air is pure, the atmosphere is just warm and welcoming, the street views are just amazing and calming.
- Okay, so it starts off with the location, and then goes a lot more in depth. I get useful details. Pricing is a bit... vague. That's kind of a turn off. No real info, initially, on what your report costs. It's alright, but it is at least a little sketchy.
- Its trying to get the area rezoned unsure if they are trying to get it zoned as commercial or for airbnb also trying to add rooms if possible. Why so many zoning rules though?