Polls with income range-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting income range. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+, $61 100k), Age range (35 44, 45 54), and Employment status (Full Time). A sample of responses:
- I like option B because as a leader, I'm always looking to boost productivity and performance, so this option clearly made the most sense for me.
- When looking to uplift and help your department I feel this title may just help you.
- I prefer the option B free resource description because I like the positive attitude of this text and would want to improve team productivity and performance as a manager or business leader. I chose option C second because I would much rather read about boosting team morale than the much more negative business of team turnover described in the option A text description.
- Productivity and performance are the major concerns.
- I feel productivity and performance go hand in hand, in addition to being universally vital for businesses. That makes it a natural choice here.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+, $61 100k) and Age range (45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- I like the picture of option A because you can see how to use the spray in the picture of a label. I would pick option A.
- If I have to use it, it will probably be a stove fire, so A is a more helpful image.
- It show a pan, and the product refers to cooking.
- Like the bottle design to A best as most cook fires happen with a flame up with a pan. The photo in A drives that home.
- I prefer A because it specifically shows me what this product is for.
Based on the label, do you clearly understand what product is being offered and how to use it? Why or why not?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54) and Income range ($61 100k, $101k+). A sample of responses:
- Its definitely a fire suppressant, but perhaps that language should be in a different color, bolded or perhaps made to look like ice or something cool
- I like the packaging and if it was done by firefighters, then I would be more willing to buy it.
- I would assume this is a fire supressent for cooking.
- This is very clear, it is for putting out kitchen grease fires and looks like it is just something you spray on the pan to suppress the fire.
- Yes, I think it's clear what it does and where I would buy it
Would knowing the product is invented by firefighters and/or the product contains a plant-based formulation make you more likely to purchase the product? Why or why not?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+, $61 100k) and Age range (45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- Knowing it was developed by firefighters might be interesting and entice me to buy...but plant based has no bearing on purchase for me.
- Yes it would make me want to buy it more. Firefighters have a lot of experience in the area of fire suppression so I would trust them.
- Yes it would be helpful because it is made by experts that put out fires and uses safer non toxic ingredients.
- Yes, I feel like with the information on PFAS or PFOA and chemicals that leach into water, this could be good to know it was plant derived. Knowing it was made by firefighters would also help sway me compared to other products but not as much.
- That for me would have no effect. The only think I care about is would it be effective in putting out a fire?
Where would you expect to find this product in-store and why or why not? Cooking section with cooking oils and sprays or with pots and pans? Safety section such as smoke detectors, fire extinguishers? Seasonal section, ie. Grilling or Outdoors?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54) and Income range ($61 100k, $101k+). A sample of responses:
- I think it is out of place in the cooking section and may belong in the safety section, but its most obvious use is grilling
- I just fill that a Grilling section or choice B is the best spot in finding these materials. I feel that due to the fires being used and items needed for that this would be the best section.
- I think it would make the most sense in the cooking section because that is where you would use it.
- I like them in that order but I would expect to find these in the grilling Isle as seasonal or in the cooking section as well as well or online
- I think it would be something that I would have near a wood stove to stop a fire that is out of control.