Polls with income range-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting income range. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Income range ($31 60k, $101k+, $61 100k) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- B appears to be higher end
- I like the black bull with gold lettering, it's a good contrast. I like it better without the stripe at the bottom.
- I like the nice clear font on A. It is bold and easy to read.
- The colors make it look sleeker and more luxurious.
- The thing that I like best about C and A is that they have the black bull on the front. I slightly preferred the orange text over the yellow. The brown/red bull on option B was my least preferred.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Income range ($61 100k, $101k+, $31 60k). A sample of responses:
- I like the dots and the intricate design of this one the most.
- I tend to lean towards the simpler sort of designs on the fins, I suppose.
- I would much rather buy option B. I really like the look of the pattern background and I feel the stripe on the side really accents it well.
- i would prefer option A because i like the bull pattern on this one
- I really don't like Choices A or C. To me, the symbol in it reminds me of a lady with her legs split. I guess if you look at the opposite way, it could be an animal's head but I have a hard time seeing it any other way. I prefer the simplistic design of Choice B the best. D is ok but the pattern tends to look blurry if you stare at it for a longer time.
This is a 2 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Employment status (Full Time), and Income range ($61 100k). A sample of responses:
- Option B is more visually pleasing with the black and it makes the blue pop.
- The black case matches the black and blue bike much better
- While I like the look of the blue on the zipper pulls on option A better, overall I like the black top on B much better than the white one on A.
- Since this is on a bike, I'd rather have a white case so it doesn't absorb/retain heat as much as the black one.
- I would buy option "B". The design looks appealing in those colors.
Our product is a EEG-based wearable that tracks brain function and improves memory retention by enhancing memory consolidation during sleep. We'd like to know which feature / value proposition you would be more interested in:
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Education level (Bachelor's Degree, Graduate Degree) and Income range ($101k+). A sample of responses:
- It just seems more interesting and scientific-based.
- I think the Fitbit for the brain is a really useful comparison. It gives me a clear visual on the benefits of the product.
- I like the use of the name fitibt
- it's more actionable and straight forward
- prefer the wording
Which business name is more appealing to you if you were looking for a professional services/consulting firm to help with transforming your business organizational health, technology, culture, and/or leadership?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+). A sample of responses:
- Options D & C are my first choices because they both are good names that would be easily understood and remembered.
- All names are rather boring, but convey what the business does. "Group" for A sounds more collaborative. Putting "Center" at the end (C) is more direct than "Center for" in A. Alembic (B) is too obscure.
- Because of the word "group," I think D definitely sounds like a team of experts who can make the necessary changes. "Center" feels less interactive and cooperative, like I'd get less personalized attention. I'm not at all sure what Alembic means.
- I really like the name of "Enterprise Transformation Group". The key word in the name is transformation. Then I like option C, A and lastly B.
- This sounds the most professional and straightforward to me.
What video makes you more likely to book a consultation for the service. Service starts at $3,000 a month.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Income range ($101k+, $61 100k) and Age range (45 54, 35 44). A sample of responses:
- I like option B the best because I like the presenter better in the ad.
- I prefer B because the guy talking sounds very down to earth and natural and he does not seem like an actor. I like the background of the room the narrator is in. It seems more natural verses the other video where the guy is in a recording studio which looks too staged and gimicky.
- I liked this option better because it gave out specific examples, and gave me a website with data I can look over and decide what I think.
- I just feel like A was more professional. I liked that it had actual examples of people in there and how it helped them.
- This one seemed a little more professional. I don't like how the words were appearing all over the guy's face in the other one. I didn't like the other one dropping examples of people but not really going into much detail about them. The first one seems like less of a sales pitch than the other one