This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender and Income. A sample of responses:
- While the first logo looks simple, it is almost too simple. The second logo has more depth and feels like more effort was put into it, whether this is actually true or not. When it comes to skincare, I like feeling that I am buying something that also looks premium, which the first logo is not doing for me.
- For the B choice I can't tell if it is a heart or an upside down leaf. I like the clean look of the central picture in A.
- Although I like the A design, I feel that the leaf in design B brings a better idea of the company to mind. The leaf signals, to me, farms and plants, more than a flower. I feel that the leaf is more a symbol of natural and pure and organic. Whereas a flower (that lotus at least) brought to mind yoga and Buddhism.
- I see more of a plant focus in this logo since the design looks like a flower. Option B can be anything and doesn't really tell me it's about plants.
- I like the heart/leaf idea and how it is placed inside the circle. The other design is too distracting from the the text.