Polls with pet owner-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting pet owner. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Pet owner (Cat). A sample of responses:
- Be has the best combination of height, enclosed spaces, shelves, and the sling seat.
- I don't like carpet texture for cats because I feel like it encourages my cat to scratch my carpet so option B and C went last. I like the scratching post ramp, two hides, and height of option A as well as the overall color. I wish it had a few more steps/levels to make it even more fun.
- The surfaces on C look the most comfortable for my cats to take a nap on.
- I like choice B the best because it appears to be compact but also have lots of areas for the cats to play and scratch on. I like that choice A has some wood sections, but not sure those make the best areas for scratching and would worry they would get marred up quickly, but I do like the look of it. Choice C is like choice B but it appears a bit more spread out which means you need a larger space for it and that is a struggle if space is at a premium.
- I chose option B which is similar to option C but has a better view of the actual cat tower and the size of the cats. I also picked this one over the tan tower because there are more places for the cats to go, sleep and play on.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Pet owner (Dog), Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44), and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- i like how it says it on the bottom .the words are nice and big . very easy to read and understand
- My top choices are C and B (in that order). C is the best because everything is very balanced on the images. The flavor of the product in white lettering as header and the brand name in white lettering as footer, the small flags draw your eye in (organic and #1 ingredients), everything is visually understandable and easy to comprehend. My least favorite is A because it looks like a knock-off brand packaging.
- C is easiest to process and read quickly. B is reasonably easy to read. A is also fine but doesn't give as much information.
- I liked seeing the flavor in the top left and option C having the ideal dog age for this food brand helped. A little more info from option C really stood out.
- Between the three different options, I first decided to go with option c as my favorite. This one was my favorite because I really enjoyed the logo that was shown on the bottom with the beloved pets note that was first. I realized that this icon provided an extremely comfortable experience with the product and I would definitely choose it right away. Second, I decided to go with option b as my next choice and while the icon that I really enjoyed was not necessarily the first thing that I noticed, I still felt that showing the importance of what was not added to the food was extremely vital as well. I thought that this was an extremely comforting message and that the owner would be very happy knowing that there was nothing in the food that was an unhealthy ingredient. Finally, I decided to choose option A as my least favorite choice of the three. I really missed the icon as well as the non-healthy ingredients that were shown in the first two photos. I do see that option A did have its own way of presenting the information, but it was just not as impactful as the first two options. I also did not think that the color scheme was as good as the first two options as well.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Pet owner (Dog). A sample of responses:
- I chose A because I like the full face of the dog in an environment that many can relate to.
- For me the addition of color was what made the book stand out to me and catch my attention.
- I prefer Option C because the cover is the most dynamic and eye-catching due to the outdoor background. In addition the dog looks both majestic and playful, giving a wonderful taste of the dog's personality.
- The dog in B needs to be cleaned up a bit and there is a more blue, off putting tone used in A and B. C makes the breed of dog look a lot more majestic in the orange tone.
- The shadow on option B makes the dog look creepy, and seeing a full body dog is the best.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Pet owner (Cat). A sample of responses:
- I like A the best because of its size. I want my cat to have enough room to be comfortable. I like the brightly colored ones, but they are not big enough in the pictures.
- A & F are really ugly shaped to me. B & D look normal, with E and C being acceptable, but not quite as normal looking as B & D - I am considering how this would look with the decor I already have.
- I prefer the Cat Cave Bed Designs listed in the following order:1. Option F because the green color is similar to grass2. Option E because it is purple which is a powerful color to attract attention3. Option C because two toned color which would puzzle the cat and cause it to pick at the bottom color4. Option D because red and it demands attention5. Option A because tannish orange color which would confuse the cat6. Option B because it is plain and less attraction compared to the other options.
- I PERFER THE COLOR SCHEM THE WOULD LOOK GOOD IN MY HOUSE. I LIKE EARTH TONES
- I like e because purple is my favorite color and also I think it makes the product stand out the best over the other color choices.