Polls with cosmetics and body care consumption habits-specific targeting
Check out 10 surveys targeting cosmetics and body care consumption habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 25 34, 35 44, 45 54), Income range ($31 60k, $61 100k, $101k+), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- Red lips are classic and fun. Not a fan of dark fabric unless it's plain black
- Option F is my first choice because of the colors and the pattern. I prefer neutral colors, especially black, so that's one of the reasons that I chose it. The pattern isn't thrilling, but it's okay. I agree with the message, for sure. D is my second choice because of the color, which isn't too bright and I consider it a pleasant hue. I'm not thrilled about the lip shape in the pattern. I don't get it, like, why it's used. That said, the lips don't stand out too much and the overall pattern is pleasant.The others I selected by color preference. I would always prefer the first pattern over the others though.
- I like the darker colors better. I feel like they look better.
- I think darker colors work the best, followed by lighter colors. I feel like the options not chosen are just too goofy for me to consider wearing. I'd probably wear anything but choice E though.
- seem the most best looking
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)). A sample of responses:
- I like option a because the design gives it a more beachy vibe
- I find choice A easier to read and more appealing overall
- The label is just better at representing what the product gives.
- i like the look of choice B better. it seems like I'm looking up from the ocean water.
- The beach look is much better for a product about sea salt as I associate salt with a beach
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)). A sample of responses:
- I like the logos with the blue circle and especially when it shows grass. Choice A is just ugly
- Option A looks like the brand would be a more natural and organic product
- I think centering the logo and making the tree a part of the logo looks the best and most appealing.
- A is simple and cute, has a great feel to it.
- I think the full color designs with the sky backdrops make the design look more full, and that makes sense for a logo that's about a tree.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- I believe that choice B looks to be both the most warm and exciting.
- I think D is the best option by far because it looks the most well put together in comparison to the other options. Although they are all similar, D stands out to me the most and looks the most appealing for me personally.
- I chose A first because the tree image without the circle around it is very appealing and eye catching.
- I like option A because it doesn't have that blue orb around it. It seems more natural and down to earth.
- I like the centered ones the most. I prefer the one without the halo around it. I like the artistic quality of it.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I chose A because I prefer the colored backgrounds over the white backgrounds. I think the colors have a boldness to them that make the white font "pop", whereas the other ones are just okay. I would notice A over B and probably pick it up and purchase.
- For the most part, I tend to favor darker color labels and containers. Their vivid and the accept colors typically show well. Option A exemplifies this preference and I'd be most likely to click on the image, and perhaps buy the product as well.
- I like the colored containers as they are attractive and also easy to tell the varieties apart.
- I think the white background with colored letters is prettier and more legible. A is bad, but I prefer B. I would change the purple at the top just below the lid. It doesn't go with any bottle, aside from the second one from the left of group B.
- i would chose option A because I like that each one is a different color so it would be easy to know which one is which scent
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Age range (35 44, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- I really liked the first choice(E). The box is my favorite color and the intricate design was eye catching, I had a little trouble reading the name of the oil but once it registered it looked quite nice. I then chose the next one(D) because it was quite similar to the first but the color wasn't as eye catching. The remaining choices are in the order that I prefer the color choices. I don't particularly like any of the designs. They look a little "unfinished" to me. The first two choices just look classier and more professional.
- I ranked by the following criteria. The design of on the box, font, and color pallette. D and E really captured my attention first by the design on the box it popped out more then the others. Then C with its forest green color very dark and bold. Followed by B and A with ombre look
- Option E has calming purple and a design that reminds me of a lotus flower- B also has calming colors. The green colors on C remind me of nature-which I like. The colors on option D are a bit dull and A is too bright for the product.
- I have to admit this one was hard to choose from. They are all basically the same. I chose E as my first pick just because of the color of the box. I like purple.
- based on looks of how good quality the product seems to be
We are launching a new Essential Oil line and using to use the same box for all oils. Which design would you choose?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (45 54, 35 44), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Gender identity (Female), and Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)). A sample of responses:
- Choice A has more eye catching colors with the gold aesthetic and design,this makes the product inside feel more expensive.
- I chose B because it is much easier to read the brand name when it's one continuous word instead of broken up like it is shown in Choice A. I had a hard time figuring out that the product was macadamia oil because of the way it was broken up. I would recommend making the font smaller so it could be read correctly.
- A is prettier and more feminine
- I like choice A the best. The packaging is very pretty and is eye catching.
- It feels more interesting, and accessible. B seems more like some overpriced luxury brand that I would never even consider.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- No, nothing is missing. I like all the reviews. I would like to see more pictures, though.
- i feel the text in this product ad is very small and may make it harder for the reader to get to the key points of what is being sold.
- There is nothing missing and there is nothing that is preventing me from buying this product
- I think it's all pretty explanatory and good. Perhaps a few things comparing it to other products by other brands? It's a little on the pricy end, and I'm not sure of this type of product.
- Nothing is missing. Everything seems clear and easy to understand. The details are informative and descriptive.
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Gender identity (Male), Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- i like the clean modern design of A and B. Really a classy look
- I love the white to dark orange fade that is shown in the choice D, it looks complete in my opinion
- I would be interested in this i it works. I have dark eyes and getting worse the older I get.
- I like option d because it lets you actually see the product.
- I made my choices based on the creativity of the package design wqwhich is important to me.
When purchasing CBD oil from among many brands, do you prefer: A) editor reviews of hand-selected brands B) detailed comparison tables where you can compare the product details important to you C) a combination of A) and B) Please explain your choice.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)) and Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I would prefer B the most. I think it would best allow consumers to make their choices. It gives enough information for the consumers, while also giving them autonomy to make their own decisions.
- I like a well rounded approach so i do like both. I feel you can get the best info from there as well as user reviews. If i had to chose one i would go with B as i think the most info is there.
- A is the better because it is easier to process and has pictures.
- I like A becuase I would entrust the editors review as a better alternative.
- I prefer tables like option B. It is really easy to scan across the row to see the same attributes (or lack there of) rather than how it is presented in option A