Polls with cosmetics and body care consumption habits-specific targeting
Check out 10 surveys targeting cosmetics and body care consumption habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)). A sample of responses:
- Option A looks like the brand would be a more natural and organic product
- I like the logos with the blue circle and especially when it shows grass. Choice A is just ugly
- A is simple and cute, has a great feel to it.
- I think centering the logo and making the tree a part of the logo looks the best and most appealing.
- I think the full color designs with the sky backdrops make the design look more full, and that makes sense for a logo that's about a tree.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime member (Yes) and Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- I believe that choice B looks to be both the most warm and exciting.
- I like the centered ones the most. I prefer the one without the halo around it. I like the artistic quality of it.
- I chose A first because the tree image without the circle around it is very appealing and eye catching.
- I think D is the best option by far because it looks the most well put together in comparison to the other options. Although they are all similar, D stands out to me the most and looks the most appealing for me personally.
- I like option A because it doesn't have that blue orb around it. It seems more natural and down to earth.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 45 54), Amazon Prime member (Yes), Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I very much prefer option a to option b. The color on the background looks more high end and luxurious than the white labeling. I feel like option b looks like it would be the store brand, value priced option. Essential oils are a extra purchase for me, rather than a necessity, and I would like for my special treats to look special and fancy.
- I like the colored containers as they are attractive and also easy to tell the varieties apart.
- For some reason those appear more soothing
- I chose A because I prefer the colored backgrounds over the white backgrounds. I think the colors have a boldness to them that make the white font "pop", whereas the other ones are just okay. I would notice A over B and probably pick it up and purchase.
- I am slightly more drawn to the lighter color - It feels more clean to me. It is also a little easier to read the information on the bottle.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime member (Yes), and Age range (35 44, 45 54). A sample of responses:
- I really liked the first choice(E). The box is my favorite color and the intricate design was eye catching, I had a little trouble reading the name of the oil but once it registered it looked quite nice. I then chose the next one(D) because it was quite similar to the first but the color wasn't as eye catching. The remaining choices are in the order that I prefer the color choices. I don't particularly like any of the designs. They look a little "unfinished" to me. The first two choices just look classier and more professional.
- Option E has calming purple and a design that reminds me of a lotus flower- B also has calming colors. The green colors on C remind me of nature-which I like. The colors on option D are a bit dull and A is too bright for the product.
- I have to admit this one was hard to choose from. They are all basically the same. I chose E as my first pick just because of the color of the box. I like purple.
- I ranked by the following criteria. The design of on the box, font, and color pallette. D and E really captured my attention first by the design on the box it popped out more then the others. Then C with its forest green color very dark and bold. Followed by B and A with ombre look
- based on looks of how good quality the product seems to be
We are launching a new Essential Oil line and using to use the same box for all oils. Which design would you choose?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (45 54, 35 44), Amazon Prime member (Yes), Gender identity (Female), and Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)). A sample of responses:
- It feels more interesting, and accessible. B seems more like some overpriced luxury brand that I would never even consider.
- I like choice A the best. The packaging is very pretty and is eye catching.
- I chose B because it is much easier to read the brand name when it's one continuous word instead of broken up like it is shown in Choice A. I had a hard time figuring out that the product was macadamia oil because of the way it was broken up. I would recommend making the font smaller so it could be read correctly.
- A is prettier and more feminine
- Choice A has more eye catching colors with the gold aesthetic and design,this makes the product inside feel more expensive.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- Nothing is missing. Everything seems clear and easy to understand. The details are informative and descriptive.
- There is nothing missing and there is nothing that is preventing me from buying this product
- No, nothing is missing. I like all the reviews. I would like to see more pictures, though.
- I think it's all pretty explanatory and good. Perhaps a few things comparing it to other products by other brands? It's a little on the pricy end, and I'm not sure of this type of product.
- i feel the text in this product ad is very small and may make it harder for the reader to get to the key points of what is being sold.
This is a 4 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Gender identity (Male), Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- The dark color looks better so D 4. Out of the remaining, C looks the most elegant so C 1. A > B so A 2 and B 3
- Black and white with the shiny lid is appealing and still looks like it is for men.
- They all look nice and professional in my opinion. I like the black color, but it sticks out to me and fits the product too.
- I love the white to dark orange fade that is shown in the choice D, it looks complete in my opinion
- I really like the C the most i like how it really pops out compare to the others. It's a real eye catcher to have and fit in with everything.
When purchasing CBD oil from among many brands, do you prefer: A) editor reviews of hand-selected brands B) detailed comparison tables where you can compare the product details important to you C) a combination of A) and B) Please explain your choice.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)) and Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- I like A becuase I would entrust the editors review as a better alternative.
- I prefer tables like option B. It is really easy to scan across the row to see the same attributes (or lack there of) rather than how it is presented in option A
- I like a well rounded approach so i do like both. I feel you can get the best info from there as well as user reviews. If i had to chose one i would go with B as i think the most info is there.
- I would prefer B the most. I think it would best allow consumers to make their choices. It gives enough information for the consumers, while also giving them autonomy to make their own decisions.
- A is the better because it is easier to process and has pictures.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Beyond The Basics (5+)). A sample of responses:
- I prefer Option A because it is the most politically correct and the company values the same things that I do.
- I do not care about the so-called non-animal testing and democratization etc stuff. This is bluff, hype and fake. Am I going to make myself being the tester? No. I do not like A. I choose B because it is sincere, clear in illustration, and listed all its ingredients. D seems a little brief, and I think there's not enough information there.
- B was interesting and had a cool design. I loved the intricate look and feel.
- My favorite is Le Mousse, i.e. Option C because its products are based on natural oils which I like very much. My second best is Option B, i.e. the Sealk. Other options follow in the mentioned order.
- I chose the options that most reflected natural ingredients and product details.
Which name do you prefer for a business that sells several different brands of mens skincare products?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Sexual orientation (Heterosexual), Gender identity (Male), Cosmetics and body care consumption habits (Just The Basics (0 4)), and Age range (25 34, 21 24, 18 20). A sample of responses:
- I wasn't feeling any of the names honestly. My top choice is short and simple. I do like that aspect of it.
- Lepeak sounds the most normal to me
- I think Lepeak seems easy to pronounce, and it sounds good.
- B reminds me of leak. Renooz sounds the most like a skincare product
- I think Narci is the only decent option. Bued is okay. Lepeak and Renooz are awful and unattractive names.