Polls with sexual orientation-specific targeting
Check out 3 surveys targeting sexual orientation. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Sexual orientation (Lgbt+). A sample of responses:
- The options that are more colorful are best. Option C is a bit too busy. I like the star intersections in option A, however option B caught my attention right away.
- I pick A because from looking at the picture this fam has vibrant colors going throughout it and you can see a A in the color print. I would love one of these.
- I like the light pattern in B, and it was similar enough in C that I chose it for second preference. A seems a little more prudish, but still with a fun vibe.
- I think the first option looks the nicest. The others look too busy and chaotic. I've never been to a rave though.
- I like the design with the most color on it the best. After that I ranked the choices with less color proportionally. I also thought the more random lines were more apt for a rave.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Sexual orientation (Lgbt+). A sample of responses:
- I prefer this option because the expression adds more to the character depicted in my opinion, but it also depends on plot. With the name 'sheltered' and the expression in this one, I've already formed the assumption that this character is a bit mischievous or has a fun personality. If that's not the case, I'd go with the other one.
- I like A because I think the blonde character looking to the side looks better than her looking head on at the cover. It's more personable whereas as the direct eye contact is creepy. I really like this cover! The attention to detail is solid. It looks good. It makes me want to read the book. I really like the subtly of A.
- By tilting her head down, the woman looks like she might be about to do something dramatic with that mallet.
- Her looking directly out vs at an angle looks more natural.
- I chose the one that looks less seductive and might be more mysterious.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Sexual orientation (Heterosexual), Relationship status (Separated/Divorced, Single, Never Married), Gender identity (Male), and Age range (35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I mean really? Don't most people want positive healthy relationships? Not vapid pointless difficult short term ones.
- I think it gets to the point well, B would probably turn off a number of people.
- i feel the title goes with the description more i like this one better
- Honestly for the kind of pathetic demographic you're targeting, I'd go with B. It's got more zazz as it were.
- It's a shock title which will get people to want to open it and read it