Polls with credit score-specific targeting
Check out 2 surveys targeting credit score. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Credit score (720+, 690 719). A sample of responses:
- Shows the product in an appealing way, letting me know what is inside at one glance.
- Looks much better with a pic of actual noodles on the box.
- The package is colorful and it has a good photo of the product. I really like it.
- I really like the colors better.
- I do not like veggie pasta,.
Pick brand name for a free mobile app and financial service designed for people with changing/un-steady/multiple/cash based/paycheck-paycheck/part-time income, that can be described as Venmo or Cash App+Creditcard-Evil
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Employment status (Student, Full Time, Part Time), Credit score (630 689, 300 629, Don't Know Or Check, 690 719), Age range (35 44, 18 24, 25 34), and App store spending habits (Under $10, $10 $100). A sample of responses:
- Hifi sounds like a more unique name than Freepaid!
- I like the name freepaid, it gives impressions of absence of fees.
- sounds perfect and looks very user orientated
- The card B, looks like it is more customizable for the consumer to have a little fun with and truly design to represent them selves, like credit cards do now, you can choose a background image for the credit card. The writing on choice B look like you can customize it for you.
- Choice C still. I think that freepaid is a clever name.