Polls with number of kids-specific targeting
Check out 5 surveys targeting number of kids. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of kids (3+, 2, 1) and Parental status (Parent). A sample of responses:
- I like option B because overall it feels like the website is less cluttered.
- Option B draws me to it right away because I am always interested to see what other babies/children eat so I can get some meal ideas. I know that's not the point, but that one caught my attention right away. I like Option C next since it seems to have a wide variety of items to meet all different types of needs. The same goes for Option D. I think Option A is a little lacking in variety.
- Option B is by far the most dynamic and colorful.
- Prefer C I like the picture of the cute babies using the products
- Option C is best as it shows interactions between a mother and child while using the products.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of kids (2, 1). A sample of responses:
- Blue is my favorite color so I selected those with blue in them first.
- I like option A the best because the base color blue is a good background for the other colors, which I really like the vibrant lighter blue color that is part of the design.
- Option B is the most visually appealing and stands out more at first glance. It is more unique and would be something different for people to own. It would be easier to match with other items in their wardrobe and would be more functional and usable for people. It is also vibrant and fun and seems more desirable. Option B would appeal to more people and would make them more likely to click further to learn more about it.
- I like a monochromatic color palette so the option i selectedcmost closely matches that.
- Blue is my favorite color, so that influenced my first three choices. I don't like green, so I put those last. Option E is in the middle because I have no positive or negative feelings about it either way.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 25 34), Number of kids (1, 3+, 2), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- Option a has a better color scheme and more modern font.
- It's a little much, more it's more unique than option B
- I think the logo looks more striking. I also like the color scheme better. The curl in place of the "l" is clever.
- I do love the color of B. I also like A because it is a little easier to read but I don't like the text of it being for millennial moms.
- I like it better than A.
Imagine you are searching on Amazon for a Baby Bath Kneeler. Which product would you most likely click on?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of kids (1). A sample of responses:
- A has the nicest looking tub, which just makes the whole experience look fun. It also shows it in practice. C, while being the most expensive, looks like the least is in it, and I think this sells better when the picture is of the product in use.
- I think that B shows the product best and what it can do. A and C are bit too simple and they don’t show off the product as much. D is just on the boring side and I didn’t like it compared to the others.
- I choose opinion A because it Looks very organized. Has everything I would need and I like the price. I choose all of the following on the same criteria.
- My first preference for a Baby Bath Kneeler is option A because it shows in the display a very beneficial way it can be used at the bath tub.Second choice is option B because of the colorful display and an additional useThird choice is option D because it shows the bathtub but without the water as in option A is not as great of a concept but greatFourth choice is option C because it lacks less details than the other options
- I like A because I like that it shows it being used and it looks attractive. It's also a good price. I like B too because the bag is cute. D and C are okay but not worth the extra money compared to A.
This product is a baby bath set, which includes a Bath Toy Organizer & Bath Kneeler & Elbow Rest pad, designed to keep your knees and elbows comfortable during bath time. Which design would you rather buy for your Bathtub?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of kids (3+, 2, 1). A sample of responses:
- A has good contrast colors and attractive
- Option D looks appealing and has a name on it, option A is also eye catching with a label, option B same colors but no label or logo, option C same colors as well but no label or logo.ch
- The anchor and life preserver really make the organizer stand out. I like the red trimming over the grey, so put Option A in first place.
- The design aspect of Option A is my favorite. I know my kids would love this item. It is an impressive overall look and context.
- i like the grey one best without all the extra colors