Polls with number of kids-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting number of kids. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This product is a baby bath set, which includes a Bath Toy Organizer & Bath Kneeler & Elbow Rest pad, designed to keep your knees and elbows comfortable during bath time. Which design would you rather buy for your Bathtub?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of kids (1, 2, 3+). A sample of responses:
- C has a robust and highly functional layout.
- I prefer Option A because having the red color on the top match the red color on the life preserver design is a nice touch.
- Option a with its red check accent and red and white life preserver is the cutest
- B and A stand out to me the most
- I prefer the red options.
Which COLOR of this product would you rather buy? It is a kids shoe sizer tool for parents to use when shopping for shoes at home.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Number of kids (1, 2, 3+), Gender identity (Female), and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I like the light blue color more.
- I feel like the darker blue is the most non-gendered choice, as purple could be seen as too feminine for some young boys. I think the bright blue would show too much dirt and wear, and the purple might, too. I think the darker blue would hold up the best and still be visible within the home.
- the black on blue really gets enunciated with the bold color
- I just like the brighter colors best, the third one is a bit dull.
- C is more understanding of the brand and the color has a more intimate feel to it.
Which label do you prefer and why? Which one seems more trustworthy? Which one would you be more likely to buy?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (35 44, 25 34), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Gender identity (Female), and Number of kids (1, 2, 3+). A sample of responses:
- This option features colors that are more reminiscent of nighttime since the dark purple is more calming.
- I prefer option A because the label isn't overcrowded which make it seem more trustworthy.
- I like the green on the bottom of the bottle the best, it's a calming and mesmerizing color.
- i like this one the best. i think it just grabs your eye to look at it. this would be the one i would follow.
- This choice is more attractive than the other. I like the colors and the contrast of the green and purple color that B has. I like the font and think that the label is much more attractive.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 45 54, 35 44), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Number of kids (1, 3+, 2). A sample of responses:
- C Says the word smart kids guide, which I think would make The child feel good, special, smart
- I think it's cute and catchy in option A when it says info your teacher never told you...because they probably didn't know. This is the one that makes me the most curious to read the facts, so it's the one I would be most likely to buy for my kids.
- I like that A sounds the most exciting and appealing to a child. It’s fun and draws you in.
- A. The way it starts “Wild!” This is captivating and pulls the title together.
- D and E felt a bit generic to me. I loved that A used an exclamation point since this added thrill and excitement to the title. I liked that C presented little known facts as this was intriguing to me.