Polls with number of credit cards-specific targeting
Check out 1 survey targeting number of credit cards. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Number of credit cards (2 4, 5+). A sample of responses:
- No not really. I set up automatic payments on all of my accounts so I don't have to worry about forgetting. I also have a rule of thumb that I will not charge anything to my credit cards unless I have the cash to pay off essentially immediately.
- I don't find it difficult and I don't really do anything special. Just look at statements every few days to make sure where I'm at and spend reasonably.
- I have almost everything that can be on autopay, on autopay. That way I know that my payments are all being made on time. I utilize Online Banking through my financial institution as well as use Mint for all my finances. I also have a day planner that I mark down when everything is due. I have a budget created in Mint for extra curricular spending. I also track spending through a ledger as well as keep all receipts. The biggest problem I ever face is daycare when they don't take out autopay on time and then winds up being two payments one week. I've already written to them for that though. It is just a daily habit now of making sure to keep up on everything financially.
- I don't have difficulty with this. I check my finances on a regular basis (3 times a week) and only have one credit card. So it's not difficult to keep track of everything.
- I have no issues with managing my finances. I use a spreadsheet and am very diligent about updating it.