This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Credit Cards (2 4, 5+). A sample of responses:
- I do not find it difficult to manage my credit cards. I have 3 and can always check to see when it is due by logging into my account.I stay on top by checking my due dates regularly. It is easy
- Yes, i know when my bills are due but its so hard to remember all of them, since everything is digital i hardly look at my mail now a days so you have to remember exactly when everything is due. All rewards and what not I can see when I log into my bank or credit card accounts
- my biggest problem is the unexpected costs that come up. i set up a budget for what i think is right and put money away for savings then something seems to always come up. I check my bank account everyday to keep track of what i am spending and maybe think of how to do things different.
- It is hard to keep track when some transactions are delayed and not communicated by your spouse. Therefore your records do not match up with the banks
- I don't have difficulty with this. I check my finances on a regular basis (3 times a week) and only have one credit card. So it's not difficult to keep track of everything.