Polls with cryptocurrency/nft investments-specific targeting
Check out 3 surveys targeting cryptocurrency/nft investments. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
What would be a better name for a crypto hardware wallet series (a security device that stores the private key)? 1. iVault 2. Stone 3. ProWallet 4. EvoWallet. 5. Others
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cryptocurrency investments (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I think iVault gives the user/owner the best sense of security out of all the options presented
- i think ProWallet is the best choice. It just sounds official compared to the others
- I am really vibing with Stone. It's extremely easy to remember and I instantly think of stable and secure when saying the word Stone out loud.
- I like Ivault because it seems like a stronger name for something that can safely hold crypto.
- 1. iVault is the best because what the product is, is literally a digital vault. Everyone knows what a vault is so this brand name is the easiest to understand what the service being offered is.
From 1 to 5, how interested would you be in using an app that allows you to "swipe" through investment opportunities, (like a Tinder for investing)? If you're interested, what would you need to see to entice you to pay for a subscription? If not, why?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cryptocurrency/NFT investments (Crypto). A sample of responses:
- 5, i would be very interested if the app made specific stock investment recommendations
- I'd not be interested at all. I'd want opportunities to dig into investments and see the full details from multiple angles. Swiping right or left implies that investments should be made on a whim.
- It is an interesting concept. I would subscribe if the fee went toward "credits or rewards" toward investments. And if the investment were given some sort of review/rating system based on volatility, return, cost/risk ratio, etc.
- Not at all. Robinhood already gameified investing enough, this is the last thing we need
- Probably not as it sounds very gimmicky, and doesn't sound like it would be actually good options.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cryptocurrency/NFT investments (Crypto). A sample of responses:
- I think the plain options like a and b are just too boring, I think the ones that are on a black background and look 3D like options d and f are the best
- Choices A and E are most fitting with the graduation cap in the logo signifying education.
- I choose F because the design has attractive and eye-catching illustration and also demonstrates a meaningful idea
- I like the font style as well as the circular logo and also the golden trim in this particular logo looks the most pristine and prestigious
- I think the bar graph is important in attracting new customers who are interested in capital returns on a riskier asset such as crypto. I would pick the bar graphs over the other choices.