This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Cryptocurrency (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Stone feels like a good name. Maybe something with crypto in it, like cryptostone. Please don’t give it a iName, the are played out
- Stonewallet or Stone I think is best. Although it is a wallet, it looks like a cold wallet that you store somewhere. I love it. Also, iWallet wouldn't play into the crypto space with their demographics as much, but maybe for mainstream adoption. In the current climate though, I'm saying Stone #1 then iVault #2
- I like the name Stone for a crypto hardware wallet. The name is simple and represents exactly what I want in a hardware wallet, for my crypto to be locked up safe and unmoving like a stone. iVault sounds like it is a ripoff of an apple product and I would not trust it. ProWallet and EvoWallet are unappealing to me as well as they are boring and I imagine there are many similar products with similar names.
- Cryptowntuced. Keeping everything secure and all together
- iVault sounds more catchy overall, I could see that being used as the product name