Polls with mobile gaming habits-specific targeting
Check out 10 surveys targeting mobile gaming habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which name for a dating app sounds better to you? (The main functionality of the dating app is that you can play games with each other)
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Playdate is a name I can understand. I play many mobile games and like to keep thing simple.
- This one at least makes sense the other name is just nonsense sounding.
- B sounds like some sort of medicine.
- I don't know how to pronounce B and it doesn't describe the product as well as A
- A is descriptive, pronounceable, and a playful callback to childhood.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 35 44, 25 34, 45 54) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- The landscape looks more interesting and diverse in B. The trees, fields, mountains, and snow caps make the world look interesting. C had less of this and A less still.
- the colors look better
- I really like option B, it looks realistic, and it also shows the snow on the mountains and gives a bit of a "relief look" to the map as well. It looks like it also shows a bit of the weather patterns(clouds)and atmosphere also.
- The clouds and darker colors evoke a more mysterious tone, which is what I like. I just like the art style to be rich
- My favorite one has the most realistic look and more geographical features than the other two. After that it was a tough call and I'm still not sure of my preference for second and third in that order.
This is a 5 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 18 24), U.S. geographic region (Midwest, Northeast, Southwest, Pacific, Southeast), and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I prefer survival being in the title
- Option E sounds to scary for me so I prefer C
- Z Squad sounds legit for a more serious game
- I picked that name as it tells you that you want to survive the zombies.
- Sounds like a more fun game
This action RPG with stunning cutting-edge 3D visual effects will lead you to a magnificent world where good and evil collide.Which app name sounds better?
This is a 3 option poll with 500 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 25 34, 35 44), Mobile gaming habits (Yes), and App store spending habits ($10 $100, Over $100). A sample of responses:
- Now I am getting more curious about what Furious Wings: Origin means, Dark Nemesis is more self-explanatory so I am not as curious.
- I think that Dark Nemesis is a much more interesting name that makes me want to learn more about what the game is about. Furious Wings: Origin sounds too much like an old anime or something like that, it seems outdated and corny.
- I don't think Option B really makes sense at all. There would need to be an identifying factor to give a better idea of what the game would be. Option C gives you a better idea of the kind of game it is without needing as much of a description.
- I like the dark because it describes the nemesis well making me feel like the good and the evil the nemesis
- The other option sounds dumb.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 18 24), Gender identity (Male), and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like A better as I really dislike snakes and think option B is hideous. I think option A has a nice futuristic color scheme to it that looks cool too.
- both options are really cool and on point but the option B reminds me of classic arcade games when I was younger so thats my pick
- I love the retro video game art style. Hackerman!
- I am always a fan of the retro style, and I think it fits perfectly for gaming. It reminds me of the art of the 80's and the back looks like the back to the future font. Overall its much more appealing and I also don't like snakes in particular.
- I really don't like snakes, and I like the retro gamer feel of option A.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100, Over $100, Under $10) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I chose A first because it is nice to know that there is a single player mode because I usually like that mode. Then I guess as I went down the line because it mentions fresh content through the seasons and then the powers, maps and events.
- I chose descriptions that brings me more excitement
- I like option C since it talk about being the star! I love being the star!
- I like the competition of multiplayer games which is described in the first two I choose. The descriptions about unlocking stuff and having to collect things is a turn off.
- I love how you can battle in multiple different modes. Sometimes I like to play with my friends and other times I want to play by myself. I think a picture with each of these descriptions would be so much easier to understand.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes) and Age range (35 44, 25 34, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- The bakery game looks fun.I have no idea what the other game is about either.
- I picked this option because it offered better graphics and more vibrant colors that attract your attention and make the game look fun. I also picked this option because it was less cluttered than the other option, making it easier to focus on all of the elments of the game instead of feeling scrambled and having to look in every which direction. More so, I choose this option because it was organized, neat, and well put together
- I prefer the choice of playing with the different animals over playing in a bakery setting. I find baking games don't interest me as much as other types of games.
- I chose Option B because a lot of games nowadays are food themed. I feel like Option B would stand out more amongst games that are within the same genre. I also think the graphics in it seem better and of higher quality.
- option B looks funner and more enjoyable. any thing that deals with animals is really good i like the layout and font it looks more masculine as well
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Would still have to go for the bakery one first. Very colorful
- I like B because it looks interesting and different and I like cats. C looks interesting too and it's a close second. A looks cute but since I don't really like baking I ranked it last.
- I like the countryside theme the most and it draws my interest. I want to know what this game is about and what the game dynamics are. I don't like my second or third choices, but I dislike the naughty kitty name the most so it got ranked last. The bakery theme is worn out and uninteresting to me.
- I am a big cat fan and B looks very cute.
- I like option C because it is not limited to just baking or cats. There are different things to do with the different animals. I chose A as second because I like the graphics better than B. Also, I think the cat in B looks angry so I like it the least.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes) and Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- I find the idea of a naughty kitty very relatable, because my kitten is ridiculous.
- I like Option C better because it looks like a game that is gender neutral. Option A looks fun but probably made more for little kids than someone who is already an adult.
- Another hard decision but C makes me laugh and that is always a trigger to get my interest. I like A a lot as well and would want to play it also afterwards.
- Same as previous answer - the Naughty Kitty is my fave of all - it's cute but has a whimsy that is good for all ages.
- Cats are definitely cooler than baking. Plus, it's Halloween-themed, so I'd be more likely to play it right now. The characters are super cute.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes) and Age range (18 24, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- I would be most attracted to clicking on the banner in option C. The female nurse character fits a game named "Healing Spree" well. I like how it shows a patient in critical condition in the forefront next to the nurse.
- I prefer the images with the actual human like character vs the bunny
- The female character and the lighter color makes it more appealing followed by the female character and darker color. They make the game seem dynamic.
- Choice D is my top pick because I like how the hospital in the background has the giant pill logo to add to the silliness. It fits in well with the rabbit controlling the giant injector machine and the fish doctor. I also like how the cart and patient are bigger and in the front center. Choice C was second for me because I liked how it's layout was done better compared to Choice B. I liked how the masked bird holding the pill and man on the cart were front and center with the woman as opposed to being more in the background. It makes them all seem to be of equal importance. Choice A was last and is the only one I would not click on because the fire and lava rocks seem totally out of place.
- I definitely prefer the banners with the woman as opposed to the rabbit/animal. I find it to be a more appealing character. I think C is the best out of all the options as it's not as visually "busy" as the others.