Polls with mobile gaming habits-specific targeting
Check out 10 surveys targeting mobile gaming habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 35 44, 25 34, 45 54) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the bright colors and the details on the map.
- My top choice was option B, I liked that there were mountains and I prefer the darker greens used in the game map, it gives it a more realistic look. I choose option A as my second choice because I preferred the more green and brown tones used in A more than option C, which look more dead like with the pops of yellow on the ground.
- I like the detail of B, snow on the mountains etc.
- the graphics looks more advanced and appealing
- I like the mix of the thing with a sort of desert and grass that they bring here. The full green look is clean as well
This is a 5 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 18 24), U.S. geographic region (Midwest, Northeast, Southwest, Pacific, Southeast), and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Simple and to the point
- so far this one is my favorite
- Option E rolls of the tongue easier and I do not like the almost alliteration of option C
- Z Squad Zombination stands out a lot more. Zombieland Survival is a little too generic.
- This is catchier to me.
This action RPG with stunning cutting-edge 3D visual effects will lead you to a magnificent world where good and evil collide.Which app name sounds better?
This is a 3 option poll with 500 respondents targeting Age range (18 24, 25 34, 35 44), Mobile gaming habits (Yes), and App store spending habits ($10 $100, $100+). A sample of responses:
- This choice has a better flow, is shorter and grabs attention more than the other option.
- The description "where good and evil collide" fits Dark Nemesis better in my opinion. Between the two names, Dark Nemesis has more marketing potential.
- furious wings could mean birds or jets
- Furious Wings sounds way more generic than Dark Nemesis.
- Again, Dark Nemesis is the closest to what I feel the game is about. You're good, you have a nemesis who is evil. Dark Nemesis.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 18 24), Gender identity (Male), and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like A because it looks like a gaming logo more than B
- I like this design much better because it's very retro and reminds me of an old 80s arcade, which is quite nostalgic for me.
- I like the retro 1980's feel of the logo - it takes me back to my childhood of playing video games and drinking energy drinks.
- The retro feel and design looks fantastic and more appealing fr choice A. Choice B is interesting but a bit too much for a drink.
- the teal on the black makes it stand out to me. the other option looks like it was from the 80s
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting App store spending habits ($10 $100, $100+, Less Than $10) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- C is intriguing as it is challenging me to be the best player. Good wording and like a challenge and doesn't seem to be pushing me to spend money like D with the skins they are advertising. A is fine as well and makes a good sales pitch
- i LIKE HOW THIS CONSTANTLY EVOLVING CATCHES MY ATTENTION AND IT TALKS ABOUT SPECIAL EVENTS AND NEW SKINS. tHE OTHERS ARE GREAT TOO! i LIKE THEM ALL BUT THE FIRST ONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION.
- The first one is more descriptive. the second and third ones make the most sences. keep it short and sweet and to the pont.
- D is the most interesting as there's always new content. A shares you can multi or single player, which is great. I like that you can earn things in E. Not all that excited to unlock more brawlers as most probably aren't worth bothering with. C is silly as there can obviously one be one greatest brawler of all time.
- Becoming a star player or the best in class is attractive for a mobile game of this type so this title is appealing to me
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes) and Age range (35 44, 25 34, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- I like option B because I am naturally drawn to wildlife and nature so this is the perfect game for me.
- i like it with the character it makes it relatable he looks friendly
- I prefer Option A... I guess I prefer making cute food-themed worlds over the wildlife theme. I also appreciate the diverse little human people in A. Obviously you don't get that with a bunch of generic emoji animals.
- The bakery has been overdone I feel, the animal designs are incredibly adorable
- i think option B looks like the best game format
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (55 64, 45 54, 35 44, 25 34) and Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like option C the best because I love wildlife and anything to do with nature so this is the perfect game for me.
- I chose, in order, the ones that emphasize color a bit more than the others.
- Option A looks fun
- I like the bakery one the best. It's cute and I love the colors. The cat is actually cute too. I honestly like all of them.
- definitely love the friendly guy on there and a beautiful landscape backdrop
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes) and Age range (25 34, 35 44, 45 54, 55 64). A sample of responses:
- More colorful and attractive to the eyes
- Unicorn squad is near impossible to read
- Looks a little more whimsical and game-like. I want something that takes me away from my life and really gets me engrossed into fantasy play, so this would be my choice,
- i like the big cat over the unicorns
- I love the cat. It's really cute and I love the icons. It's way more interesting. I don't like the unicorn.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes) and Age range (18 24, 35 44, 25 34). A sample of responses:
- Well I definitely wouldn't choose Options B or C because I don't really see the need to have a "nurse" in a bikini top in the banner. Option D would be my first choice because you can see the most medical detail in the picture.
- The red background is honestly scary versus the lighter backgrounds
- I strongly prefer the darker colors in the first choice it looks more rich and catches my eye immediately, the more pastel washed out colors of the last three choices I do not like at all.
- i like the cover on option B the most of these
- I like that choice D is well perceived with great level of animations.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Mobile gaming habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like option A as the word Frontier sounds much more adventurous and fun for a game.
- I prefer option C because this name sounds very well put together and cool, it entices and encourages to find out more.
- Choices C and B are my top two picks because I thought that having dungeon in the name worked well and gave me a better idea for the game, the setting and how it would operate. Choice C was first because the name flowed nicely to me and worked well to tell about the title. That these dungeons are full of riches and they are were our characters can make their fortune. In contrast Choice B's name is more vague as lucky could imply anything and dungeon makes it seem more like a singular adventure. Choice A is last because frontiers makes the game seem like it would be something that is big and vast which does not fit as well to me. Especially since the background implies they are underground.
- I like the term "fortune" in there. I'm not as crazy about the term dungeon - it's used quite a bit.
- I think Frontiers of Fortune has more of an adventure vibe