Polls with exercise frequency-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting exercise frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Every Day, Yes, Some Days) and Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week, 1 3 Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- Body fuel sounds like a product that can help me get through the day, so I prefer body fuel.
- I would choose body fuel first. It sounds best to me. Fuel for the whole body. But I wouldn't choose sleep fuel. It doesn't sound right to me.
- I gave the choices I did as they claim to solve problems that I am facing and i would be inclined to try those over others.
- I would want to see how a bar would help me sleep, plus the design is the most soothing
- Definitely joint for me based on the more issues I have with sore joints after a workout.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Amazon Prime membership (Yes) and Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week, 1 3 Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- B shows a better size comparison with the items laid near and against the case as opposed to A which shows larger images of the items in the case and can be misleading
- The close up view of the main product itself, rather than the accessories, shows it in a more eye-catching way. I particularly like the blue and green colors.
- I chose A because it looks more organized. It also seems to show the product turned on, and I think seeing the display is a nice touch. It does look like the carrying case in B is a harder case, so perhaps it is not displayed in the best way in A if it is identical. It looks like a soft case in A perhaps because of the handle.
- I think option A is the best main product image for Amazon because the additional pieces or attachments for the product are arranged very neatly, they don't look messy which makes the image easier to look at and assess. The main product itself is also much easier to see since it's a more closeup shot of it, so that also makes it the better image.
- I prefer option A because I like how the product is displayed so you can see the digital display.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week, 1 3 Times/Week) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like option D the best. I usually always pick black, it goes with everything. It would match most of my other things.
- Options A and D are the only masculine options.
- As a male I'm into the darker color best, so I like black and then the red color the best.
- I think C looks like it would be the most comfortable bottle to use and I like the different color options.
- I think the multiple colors options in C will do the best. I also think people would prefer larger images so they can read the text before buying.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female) and Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- I like the simplicity of this second option. No black marking.
- Choice A looks more "high end" with the roller on the left. In choice B, the roller on the left looks like it would hurt.
- While I like the way A looks much better, B appears to be longer (the tool on the left), and it looks like it would provide more pressure point reception due to the shape of the tool. It might be easier to use because of the length. But I still like how A looks much better. And in fact, A may turn out to be better; I'd have to try them both first to know.
- The way the bumps are on the tool makes it look like it will give more pressure and relief
- Option A looks like it offers a lot more variety to the massage I can give with the tool. Option B is all the same texture and I don't feel like I can vary how the massage would feel
Is there any equipment or apparel you utilize post-workout to facilitate recovery? If yes, please list the product. If yes, what’s the most you've spent? If no, what's your ideal recovery-based product, and what would spend on it?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week) and Age range (25 34). A sample of responses:
- It would help me stretch so that I can recover faster. Something that would guide me and encourage me to spend time stretching.
- I wouldn't spend over 100 on a recovery product. like light weight for your arms.
- A wet towel. $2.50 at the gym for ice bath towels
- I may use a knee brace or Thermacare warming pack on my back. The most I've spent on these was about $20.
- I don't use anything to facilitate fast recovery. My ideal fast recovery product would be something that you can use to massage yourself or a cold and hot pad that you could use alternatively for sore muscles.
What do you and/or others you know do after a physical activity to recover? See explanations below… Other than supplements or food, what products suffice for your needs? Ex. Ice Packs, Foam Roller, Massage Guns, Heated Knee Braces, etc.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week, 1 3 Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- A good product to use for a workout recovery would be a device to lay down on that cools down your body from extreme heat or massages sore areas.
- The best approach for recovery is to ice and sore areas for about 20 minutes followed by heat followed by gentle stretching and massage as needed.
- I USE BANDS TO STRETCH OUT WITH. i HAVE ALSO USED A FOAM ROLLER.
- Ice packs or a really good nap. Maybe some pain meds if I am heating to bad
- I use a baseball to roll out tight muscles. I also do some basic mobility exercises. Other than that, I just eat healthy and drink plenty of water.