Polls with exercise frequency-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting exercise frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- I like that this shows both sides of the gloves. It is easy to see and is organized more than the others.
- I like C the best being able to see both side of the gloves makes it easier to see what kind of grip I might have.
- C and B shows more than one image of product front and back. A only shows one image.
- I liked that B showed the gloves in the largest size so they were easier to see. I liked that B showed a model's hand in the gloves to show the practicality. C was too small.
- I'd go for the one in Option B because looks very appealing to me.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- Option A is fine. I don't need another logo in the toe box area.
- The little logo on the toe looks nice and stands out to me
- I like the design of the back of this sock option a lot better than the other choice
- I find B more pleasing to the eye. I like that it has more white in it.
- i like how the logo on the calf is more muted - not as apparent and in your face. this is how i prefer designs be.
Which product name is more enticing to you? This is a current product on the market in places like Whole Foods - it is currently called "Turmeric Lemon Clusterbucks". The Ginger flavor is strong too. We are testing for a more approaching name.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week, 1 3 Times/Week) and Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- Lemon ginger sounds a bit too powerful/strong of a flavor.
- I like the concept of "Golden" though I'm not sure what it actually would taste like.
- I prefer option B because it is more specific in describing flavor and this description is more relatable and understandable.
- Golden doesn't mean much to me, but I understand what Lemon Ginger Thai means.
- I like Lemon Ginger Chai because it is more descriptive of the flavors and ingredients than just Golden.
Which product line design does look more attractive? Based on the design only what would you prefer to buy?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week), Walmart.com usage (Walmart.Com Shoppers), Age range (21 24), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Option A's logo and two-colored design is very sleek and appealing.
- Green is one of my favorite colors and I like the cleaner S look on the bottle. The D and S on the blue ish one has a lot going on and I am more inclined to buy a product that is all the same color. I like the body spray on option B is more appealing and I would want to buy it over A.
This is a sport spray deodorant both for men and women. Which design does look more attractive to you? Based on the design only which one would you prefer to buy?
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 21 24), Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week, 4+ Times/Week), and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Option A looks more futuristic/modern. Option B reminds me of Brut which makes me think of old man body spray. Option A's colors to me seem like they would appeal to men and women equally.
- The green bottles and logo look more gender neutral
- Option A looks very bright and it makes me positive feelings
- I like the black. It reminds me of a lot of other deodorant sprays for men. I assume it will have a nice smell that's not too manly or too feminine. The logo itself is pretty pleasant as well.
- Both options look fine, but I prefer the teal color in Option A. I think it's prettier and more unisex. The all green bottles in Option B is a bit too much for my taste.
This is an adjustable Hula Hoop, which helps you to burn body calories rapidly! Which of the following colours is the most attractive, and are you willing to get one? Please focus on the colour and design of different options.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female) and Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- This is actually really neat looking. I would be interested in getting one! This seems like a fun thing to do for exercising. I am not sure how it works by just looking at these pictures, but I'd be interested in trying one to see if worked for me. I like A because the color is not designed for either sex, but a neutral color. I also like the black color as well. The others look weird and the colors would be just for women and girls.
- My choice is Option B as rank 1 because of the color and the product design is very unique and i like option B as very much
- I would not use one because I do not need to lose weight but if I had to pick it would be the pink one.
- I like choice A because I feel that blue colors are a calming color and I like the shape/groves of hte hula hoop gives.
- I chose in the order of how smooth the inside looks. I would probably not get one though. They still look to bumpy. I would be afraid it would be uncomfortable.
Which name do you prefer for a business that sell everything you need for running (supplement, shoes, clothes, massage oil etc... ?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week, 1 3 Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- I am a runner. Elite Runner would appeal to me because I was elite, but for most people they may get turned off. Strive for a name that is most inclusive. Infinity is good, but most successful stores use a location moniker with the word "running".
- option D sounds as though it would offer high quality products. Though it sounds expensive, the quality may make up for it. Option A also signifies a product of high standing. I like the sound of option c and it reminds me of Forest Gump, which would make the name memorable to a lot of consumers. It just doesn't ring 'high quality' to me. Option B does not stand out to me at all.
- the only one i really like is "C." i think that's a great name. it's original and has a nice sound to it. "D" is okay but not nearly as good as "C" because "elite" is a word used too often so that it has almost lost it's meaning. i don't care for "A" or "B" at all.
- B didn't really seem to make any sense to me for a running brand. A sounded masculine but not necessarily athletic, as C did.
- I chose by names that use adjectives that are familiar to me and also seem realistic and not arrogant.