Polls with exercise frequency-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting exercise frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week, 4+ Times/Week) and Amazon Prime membership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- The black one looks the best so I would definately say Option D.
- I like that B has a bright display and one that is highly motivating.
- C has a nice gradient color to it. A and B are also nice and bright
- I like the handles in B on the side, followed by the indented style handle in A. C is okay, but D looks like it would be hard to hold being so wide.
- I would buy C. I absolutely love this color and I like that the bottle is skinnier in the middle. This makes it easier to hold on to when I'm on the go. I would click on that one.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female) and Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- The design of the longer, narrower component is more visually appealing.
- I like the look of A far more than I do B -- it looks more unique and to be of higher quality. Additionally, I strongly feel that I would like the feel of the roller in A more, too. It looks more soothing and relaxing, as well as more adaptable. B immediately made me think that it looks like it tickles and might get caught in my hair -- both of which are things I'm not a fan of.
- This option felt like it'd be more relaxing since it had more texture to its base.
- I chose option B because the design is more simple but looks more effective. I like the large balls and the ridges would feel nice on the back
- I like the wood design on this best. It's cuter.
Is there any equipment or apparel you utilize post-workout to facilitate recovery? If yes, please list the product. If yes, what’s the most you've spent? If no, what's your ideal recovery-based product, and what would spend on it?
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34) and Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- Yes, for a while my knees were in bad shape but I was dedicated to continue running. So I spent $150 on electronic knee braces that were heated and form-fitting. They eased my immediate pain, but also made the day after painless which is the top aspect of these products that I'm looking for. I am willing to spend in the $200 range for post-workout products that ensure I won't be feeling it the next morning even after strenuous workouts.
- The biggest thing I need after a workout is protein and water. I would use an app that helped to track how much protein and water I should consume to get back to 100%
- I use a foam roller, elastic bands for stretching, a yoga mat, and a post-workout protein shake. I believe that the most that I've spent on any one item was around $50.
- I like to wear clothing that is comfortable after working out. I don’t have a particular style but mesh shorts and a tang top are the kinds of things I like and things that allow me to not feel constricted.
- Post workout I love using a few different items to recover. For example, I use a jade face roller to cool my face and promote more circulation while my blood is pumping at a faster rate. I also use a gaiam foam roller to stretch my muscles and get the most out of my flexibility.
What do you and/or others you know do after a physical activity to recover? See explanations below… Other than supplements or food, what products suffice for your needs? Ex. Ice Packs, Foam Roller, Massage Guns, Heated Knee Braces, etc.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week, 4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- I normally will just make sure to eat nutritious foods, but more importantly hydrate with water and some pink himalayan sea salt. Also, topical magnesium is helpful for me personally.
- Typically I drink a good amount of water, and try to walk for a while to let my muscles gradually cool down.
- After exercise I mostly just like to drink extremely cold water from the refrigerator and then wipe my head and face down thoroughly with cold water, that effectively cools down my whole body and makes me feel clean after sweating. I think some kind of ice bath for the face could be nice, a product that would be designed to easily facilitate that somehow
- After a workout I always drink a protein shake with creatine. I then eat dinner 30 minutes later. I always workout before dinner. Then the next morning i have another protein shake with creatine but only half the amount of protein.
- Personally I take a protein shake or some sort of protein that would help build back my muscles. I do not really use a product to help with recovery. I just make sure I get rest. If I am tired at the time I do not mind taking a nap as well
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 35 44, 18 24, <17, 45 54, 55 64) and Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week, 4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- Fitrobe sounds easy to remember and easy to say. Fityar, you would have to explain every single time you said it. I wouldn't enjoy that.
- FITROBE makes more sense and sounds better just by looking at the brand name, FITYAR sounds like a chinese knockoff.
- Robe makes me think it's literally a robe used for post-workout relaxation. So I would be confused by it.
- Fitrobe is good wordplay (fit as in physically fit and fit as in clothing that fits).
- I think that the fact that yar means friend would speak that the company cares about consumers and wants to provide comfortable clothing to them while they work on their fitness goals.
This is a 2 option poll with 200 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (1 3 Times/Week), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), Employment status (Full Time), and Income range ($61 100k). A sample of responses:
- Option B is more visually pleasing with the black and it makes the blue pop.
- The black case matches the black and blue bike much better
- While I like the look of the blue on the zipper pulls on option A better, overall I like the black top on B much better than the white one on A.
- Since this is on a bike, I'd rather have a white case so it doesn't absorb/retain heat as much as the black one.
- I would buy option "B". The design looks appealing in those colors.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times/Week). A sample of responses:
- I liked that B showed the gloves in the largest size so they were easier to see. I liked that B showed a model's hand in the gloves to show the practicality. C was too small.
- I'd go for the one in Option B because looks very appealing to me.
- I like that this shows both sides of the gloves. It is easy to see and is organized more than the others.
- I like C the best being able to see both side of the gloves makes it easier to see what kind of grip I might have.
- C and B shows more than one image of product front and back. A only shows one image.