Polls with exercise frequency-specific targeting
Check out 7 surveys targeting exercise frequency. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Which product name is more enticing to you? This is a current product on the market in places like Whole Foods - it is currently called "Turmeric Lemon Clusterbucks". The Ginger flavor is strong too. We are testing for a more approaching name.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times A Week, 1 3 Times A Week) and Nutritional supplement consumption (Yes, Some Days, Yes, Every Day). A sample of responses:
- Lemon Ginger, frankly, sounds disgusting to me. Golden sounds better.
- If there's lemon in it, I would want to know especially if it's a chai tea. I'm not sure how well those two would go together and it would be a deciding factor.
- I think B is the better product name. As this is a ginger and lemon product, I think it is important to include both ingredients in the name of the product. I find this would be helpful to me as a consumer.
- Lemon Ginger Chai sounds best as I like lemon. B is the best name.
- Golden chai sounds a lot sweeter to me than "lemon ginger" which sounds really bitter.
Which product line design does look more attractive? Based on the design only what would you prefer to buy?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times A Week), Walmart.com shopper (Yes), Age range (21 24), and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- Green is one of my favorite colors and I like the cleaner S look on the bottle. The D and S on the blue ish one has a lot going on and I am more inclined to buy a product that is all the same color. I like the body spray on option B is more appealing and I would want to buy it over A.
- Option A's logo and two-colored design is very sleek and appealing.
This is a sport spray deodorant both for men and women. Which design does look more attractive to you? Based on the design only which one would you prefer to buy?
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age range (25 34, 21 24), Exercise frequency (1 3 Times A Week, 4+ Times A Week), and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the combination of color of this picture. I like the black tone and the combination with the blue. I like the background and both designs actually look great.
- This option felt more rich and nourishing since it featured a sea green color.
- The use of the green really grabs my attention
- I like the coloring of option A and overall aesthetic much more than option B. Option B has a nice sage color but is just more bland.
- The color in A looks more natural to me
This is an adjustable Hula Hoop, which helps you to burn body calories rapidly! Which of the following colours is the most attractive, and are you willing to get one? Please focus on the colour and design of different options.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female) and Exercise frequency (1 3 Times A Week). A sample of responses:
- The bright pink is the most appealing.
- I would be interested in one of these. It seems fun. I like the bright pink, but I don't like the lighter pink. I'd also like monochromatic ones, too.
- Purple is a very good looking color, I am highly willing to get one. Very bright colors attract me.
- I usually go for black in most things. However the pastel pink/peach one looks really cute.
- B looked the most comfortable and most lively of the hula hoops. It also looked like the most fun to use. The other hula hoops had various color schemes/designs that I liked but nothing that really said "Come. Play with me." I would probably not get the hula hoop because the way the hoops are displayed, it makes it hard to figure out how to use them or that it's even a hula hoop. Maybe if there was a picture of someone showing how to use it, it would look more enticing.
Which name do you prefer for a business that sell everything you need for running (supplement, shoes, clothes, massage oil etc... ?
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times A Week, 1 3 Times A Week). A sample of responses:
- It makes it the most clear that it has everything you need. It’s catchy and memorable.
- Let go of all the word choices that allude to superiority and special status. Most runners are just plodding along. These names are all unattainable states for your potential customers and thus alienate them
- I think that Option A is the most creative and memorable name. It makes me think the brand knows a lot and is trustworthy.
- This name is the most catchy and interesting for this type of company.
- It sounds like a superhero esque kind of company. I think it sounds also like they will have a ton of running supplies
Which fitness/gym brand name do you prefer? What does it make you think and feel? Do you not prefer either?
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Hobbies and interests (Athletics, Health And Fitness), Exercise frequency (4+ Times A Week, 1 3 Times A Week), and Age range (25 34, 21 24). A sample of responses:
- This gym brand name is more cognitively appealing and compelling.
- it gives me a sense of achievement since it's like victory for fitness.
- I choose A, Because I like the sound of the name it's good and attractive.
- I like this one because it makes me think of having a victory.
- I liked that this option sounded really freeing since it emphasized liberty.
What variant and what color of Squad Wedge would you choose? A-Squad Wedge with reliefs on the surface for greater grip B-Squad Wedge with a flat top but with a non-slip strip C-Squad Wedge with a flat top, but with a rubber coating- Blue-black-red-white
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Exercise frequency (4+ Times A Week) and Amazon Prime member (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I did not like the photo presentation of the red and black one. The other two are flat metal and industrial strength.
- Option B was selected for its non-slip surface. Would hate to slide on the wedges.
- I liked choice A and the product having a surface which grips is important and appealing. Choice C looks unappealing with the different color choices.
- I disliked the texture on A since I thought the pattern looked a bit tacky. I liked the extra burst of color on C.
- B looks the most simple, durable, effective and high quality overall.