This is a 5 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Exercise Frequency. A sample of responses:
- My second option I choose because you get alot of socks. I picked my first choice because I liked the design they just seemed to look better even though they r the same socks in the other pictures.
- I chose D as my first option because I like how the socks are lined up on a sideways angle. It is easy to view all the different available colors that way.
- In choice E, The larger image allows the shopper to see the main features of the product while the smaller images allow him or her to see the colors of the set. For Choice D, the cascade stacking of the set is a neat, clean image that allows the colors to be seen easily. Choice B also allows the shopper to see the colors in the set, but does not have the same visual appeal as the cascade stacking in D.
- i like the ones that show one of each style. this one shows you what they look like and the first one is great
- The first one has a nice closeup with the logo and then the rest of the colours filling the negative space which is very efficient. The second one makes it look like it comes with 3 pair which makes it a very attractive offer. The last is a nice layout displaying the colours evenly, very classic display oriented.