This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Diet (Vegetarian / Vegan). A sample of responses:
- Option B vegetarian recipes from Jewish communities sounds much more intriguing and sounds more like trying out regional dishes than just kosher vegetarian stuff which could be just about anything that's kosher and vegetarian.
- the title seems less redundant and more clean overall
- B sounds more inviting and exotic. A isn't very inspiring.
- I've found that most recipes or cookbooks that use too many words are either too complicated or not as tasty as they sound. I just want a simple recipe, not a geography lesson.
- I prefer the shorter, more direct title that says exactly what I should expect from the book.