Polls with age-specific targeting
Check out 6 surveys targeting age. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age (18 34, 35 49). A sample of responses:
- I picked A because otherwise I would scroll by and not know what it was I was looking at. If I was searching for this specifically I still choice this because the wine and color of it really stick out and would grab my attention.
- it looks better and has a higher resolution
- Everything is very clearly displayed. You can see exactly what you are getting. It just looks neater.
- Option A has things falling over and doesn't make me want that product at all whereas A just shows what it is and what is included very professionally.
- I like the splashing wine in the background
This is a 7 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age (35 49, 50 64). A sample of responses:
- better darkest to lightest colors.
- I really think that Black is a sleek and sophisticated color. It goes with everything. On the contrary, I chose the green second because it is a wonderful pop of color and can add a decorative feel to a space. I then chose white as it provides a greater contrast to darker surfaces. Then I chose red, because it again give a decorative pop of color to more flatly colored areas. I feel that the four of them are great in contrast to one another and feel that in different spaces they could all add to the decorative appeal of the consumer.
- I prefer darker colors over lighter, but absolutely more neutral tones over the bright ones.
- These work best with everything.
- I like darker colors and feel that these choices would universally go with any kitchen.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age (18 34). A sample of responses:
- The use of the extra pom things in the middle looks cluttered compared to the other.
- I feel like B has a more cohesive design than A and that the "Happy" cards stand out better
- I feel like the tassels connect the different pieces together better. The gold on the tassels matches the gold on the sign, which then shares a pink with the balloons. The fringe in A, on the other hand, only matches the balloons and banner, and doesn't help tie in the brighter pinks at all.
- I like the consistency of the center tassels matching the outer ones
- the middle piece in A seems to add more interest to the photo
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age (50 64, 35 49). A sample of responses:
- B is my choice. Since bamboo is the first word it is fitting that the container of same appear first in the picture. This helps to identify what the product is about.
- THEY BOTH LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME BUT FOR SOME REASON I CHOOSE B. MY EYES GO THAT WAY ON THEIR OWN.
- I THINK THE BRAND PACKAGE SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING TO SEE ON THE LEFT BECAUSE IT PROVIDES THE DETAIL IN A MORE FRANK MANNER WHILE ALSO BEING MORE ATTRACTIVE TO LOOK AT.
- It seem to catch my attention more with the bamboo tumbler next to the description.
- For whatever reason I just think the positing of Choice A seems more correct too me, more visual appealing to me overall.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Age (18 34, 35 49). A sample of responses:
- This title make me what to read it more.
- this one puts you in the main seat, mentioning your life, your leap. makes you want to think about what your success could possibly be.
- It sounds more inspirational
- This title sounds more like an exciting start instead of a slog of a journey. :)
- Words such as journey, success, and quest seem more concrete and more applicable to daily life than leap or risk.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age (35 49). A sample of responses:
- "A" looks too busy
- Color looks more appropriate to age and level
- I prefer the Title font better in B, the image also seems more "magical" to me.
- I chose option A since the cover is more vibrant and colorful. Both options are visually appealing though.
- The colors are brighter and catch the eye faster than b