This is a 8 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender (Female), Gardening Interest (Yes), and Age Range (25 34, 18 24). A sample of responses:
- made my choices based on the designs that I like
- I actually really like all of the choices, but I picked based on which ones I thought were the most neutral and would go in the most places.
- C has the most interesting design pattern in my opinion and doesn't purely repeat something over and over but does something unique. It has nice color choices and draws the eye right to left across it from the darker area to the lines in it over across those lines to the left side. It just looks beautiful. B is a fun pattern and would really stand out in most places and I like the way the pattern is layered into itself even though it's a repeating pattern, makes it a bit less typical. F has another cool pattern and the opposite effect to B. The light coloring and makes it blend into almost any scenario you could imagine. It would look natural wherever it is set down. D has such a bright and fun pattern and although it's less typically practical it would be a fun piece to brighten up any room. The abstract pattern is also very nice and pleasing to the eye. E has this leathery look I love and in the right room it'd be the best option but for my own personal home it wouldn't look good at all and that had me rank it "last" of the 5 but still ranking.
- So these choices are a matter of opinion as per usual, but I was also thinking about it as the cover for a pot or a bag for a plant. My choices were based on what designed felt modern and didn't clash with the plant I might be putting. Since most plants have green or brown stems I didn't want to choose something that clashed with my house plant. Choice B was the best, because the pattern was repeating and pleasing to the eye. It seemed modern and the black/white coloring choice could fit into almost any house. I know I could buy B for myself or others and it won't be tossed aside because it didn't match. Next came G and A for this reason too, but I liked G more than A because of the leaf relief on it. Yes they are green but there is enough white space around it with differing greens to say "Hey, I am a plant, I belong with your plant, look at me!". Choices E and D were okay, not what I would really pick but of the rest of the choices more professional looking for my interior.
- The decor in my house is pretty bland (brown leather sofas, metal/wood bookshelves, so I would look to the planters that have pops of color/ eye catching designs (D and B and A). I really gravitate towards D and B. I like the print of G, but not for a planter because I would probably have a different looking plant in there so I don't see it going very well. If I were buying a bunch, I would probably want a bold pattern in neutral colors like A or F.