Polls with dog ownership-specific targeting
Check out 10 surveys targeting dog ownership. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I prefer choice A just going off of the darker fur color. This is more appealing to me personally.
- B looks much more comfortable for a dog and also looks nicer.
- These are both cute but the bone-shaped pillow on option A put it over the top. I also like the shorter fur. My dog is pretty messy so I think this fur would be less likely to get destroyed quickly. Regardless, the matching bone-shaped pillow is perfection.
- The texture of this bed is more appealing for me
- I like option B because it looks more cozy and snuggly. Option A looks okay but might not be as comfortable overall.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Age range (18 20, 21 24, 25 34, 35 44, 45 54) and Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- C has a cool design and overall appearance. I feel it has a cool vibe to it and I love the design.
- I like this design the best because I like the real dog being on the bottle. It is really cute. I would choose C second because I would prefer have the drawing of the dog than having no dog
- The dog on it looks cool, but I don't like the last ranked pink bottle. Looks kind of..feminine which shouldn't be for dogs.
- I'm attracted to option A instantly when I saw veterinary formula, but also I realized it is the branding. Regardless, the images they use and the style makes it seem like clinical grade strong product while the others look very pet friendly. I'm not too aware of the ingredients mentioned on the label but I assume it goes in line with their description of it.I would follow up with B because of the color choices making it stand out, I probably would not pay attention to option C at all.Overall option A just looks and appears to me as the most professional and high quality of the three.
- Option B makes the product look the most natural. Natural products make me think they are healthy.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes) and Age range (45 54, 35 44, 25 34, 21 24, 18 20). A sample of responses:
- I like choice B the most because it shows the product very clearly which means a lot to me. I also like being able to see a dog stand on the product because it gives me a good idea of the scope of the product.
- C looked like it would be more useful to me. I liked the design a lot. It seemed interesting.
- I like A because the puppy is cute, and it gives more information than B.
- I chose B as my first choice because I like the image showing the dog on it and the pile next to it. I chose C as my second choice because I like how it shows different dog sizes using the product. I chose A as my final choice because I like the packaging, the colors, and the image used.
- if B is to scale it helps me know how big the pads are. C has the best packaging with respect to the environment. A isn't good in either respect.
This is a 2 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like the color scheme and design of this better. I think it looks better being mostly black and I also like the light blue color a lot
- Option B is the best because the design of the dog collar is logical and well constructed.
- No clue what the name of the other option means
- Attractive color and superb color stylish look
- I prefer the design of the packaging of option B more than option A.
This is a 7 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes), Cat ownership (Yes), and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I like option D the most because it shows several different angles of the product and how it’s used. I also like that they include both a cat and a dog.
- Showing the animals next to the stroller shows how big the stroller is and what size animal it can hold. Also, it shows that it can hold both cats and dogs.
- I like E the most because it is highly bright and amazingly attentive
- I chose option G because I really like the concentric circle pattern of the inner and outer lining of the stroller. It makes the product fashionable and charming. Also, it looks more like a baby stroller than a pet stroller, which is a plus for me. I chose A and B next because they look the most sturdy. They have four wheels and on B it has a lock feature ( the one in orange).
- I like this one. It is nice and attractive. I like the stroller and the dog next to it. The stroller is cool and the dog is cute. Thank you.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I liked the options that show or explain more what the product is and looks like
- based on what caught my attention the most
- D is hilarious i would buy these just for the humor factor, C is the best packaging, B looks fun and an overall good product value, D is just bland and not attractive at all.
- I would rather buy option A because it looks the most cute and charming. Option D and B look adorable too. Option C feels the least enticing to me overall.
- The funny label catches my attention in D. I love the cute puppy on the box. I ranked A last because the packaging is plain and boring.
If you are a pet owner looking to buy a pet hair remover (used on carpet, clothing and furniture), which product/listing are you more likely to click into (based on value, overall appeal) ASSUMING they are all the placed at the same price point?
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes) and Cat ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- C looks interesting and I like the design. I like the overall look of it. It has a good color and design. I like the shape overall. It seems interesting to me.
- The Image in Option E and A looks mostly catchy and enticing to me, and I'd go for these fiest.
- If the options are all at the same price point, it makes the most sense to choose Option E or Option C. They come with more than just the pet hair removers themselves - the lint roller in particular I would find very useful. Option A/B/D are all interchangeable to me as they only contain the pet hair removers themselves.
- i like option C the most for having more detail on the product
- I like choice E the most because this option has the best product layout. I like the assortment of products listed and I like how they are situated. I also like the 3pack sign in this image. Choice A is a good option as well, but I think choice E is better overall.
This is a 4 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I would buy the more professional, typical looking dog poop bags like in my top pick, not need a catchy phrase or profanity.
- Option B is the most environmentally friendly choice. I like the fact that the product is eco friendly and also leakproof. The amount of bags that are included is very helpful because I have three dogs so I do go through bags quickly. I like how the packaging is designed with the adorable dog on the front.
- b has a strong and diligent format that looks sufficient too.
- I would go for "A" the cheaper brand. I sure they are expensive. But they are compostable. They will not hurt the earth.
- The box option that shows all of the baggies is best suited for this instance with B and D being stand outs
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I like option B the most because I think that it is the most eye-catching and visually appealing book cover out of the three options.
- The cover for option B is a lot more appealing to me. I really like the color choice and I feel the image fits in really well with the cover also.
- I really like Option B. The blue really frames the dog well. I like how the blue text box makes the text pop. I would be able to spot it easily on a shelf, or while scrolling.
- While of course they are all adorable, I chose B first my eyes went straight to that picture, its cute and the font and color of the words stands out. Next I chose C because three adorable dogs is always better than one, the font is good not as good as B and the colors are easy to read. A I chose last only because its not as attention grabbing as the other two. You want a photo that grabs someone attention when they walk or scroll by and for that reason B is the best choice.
- I like the clear backgrounds of B a lot. The three dogs in C are very nice. The purple in A is kind of annoying.
This is a 6 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Cat ownership (Yes), and Dog ownership (Yes). A sample of responses:
- I chose the one i did first bc it has a wide window for animal to see out of, the others i ranked from what i can see would be best looking and functional. sometimes these things come with additional options that are easier to see on the one blown up. So if i wanted to really promote this product i would do it with one with the animal in it to see how it fits and then one with the functionality to see the benefits of having it. so combine pic b and c for the most optimal advertisement
- I chose B based on the design and the positioning of the "netting" that my pet could see out of. If they are lying down, it appears to be wider.
- F and B are probably my favorite. I like the color of F and the overall style is really cool as well. It has a nice look, and it's sleek. It would be perfect for any dog or cat.
- I strictly ranked them based on how much room the pets had to see outside. E wins the day because the pet can still see out even if it's lying down. Option C is the worst because it's the tiniest and has the least room to see out, though I do appreciate it's the easiest for getting the pet in and out.
- I prefer the options that show the stroller covered, as I wouldn't trust my dog to not jump out. I like the colors of B and D best.