Polls with preferred book genres-specific targeting
Check out 2 surveys targeting preferred book genres. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Preferred book genres (Books Read: Cookbooks, Food & Wine) and Gender identity (Female). A sample of responses:
- I like images that have a bright and energizing feeling to the color of them.
- I would rather buy choice A because the design has the most effective layout. I also like that the recipe book looks engaging and would inspire e to cook.
- I like the green one the best with the flowers. It's very pretty. I love the design and the flowers. I also like the second one with the flowers and green.
- I really like the colors and flowers of E. While I don't like E's background, I do like the oranges and colors. C and D are bright and cheerful so those go next. A is just too dark for a recipe book, it's too dour.
- I loved how bright and colorful D was. It seemed very light and sunny. B's flowers were too big; D was more dainty. E felt too dull, A and C were way too dark.
This is a 3 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Preferred book genres (Books Read: Cookbooks, Food & Wine). A sample of responses:
- B looks great, old=timey, would love a pair. C is futuristic looking, I like them. A looks generic, i can buy these at the dollar store
- Choice B looks the most unique. Choice C looks modern and probably appeals to most while Choice A looks generic and like they are from a diner.
- I like a because it looks like the most simple and utilitarian design. C is kind of neat too, with the little window. B is alright, but has that “live laugh love” sort of vibe which I’m not crazy about.
- Being able to see the contents inside makes all the difference. I chose C first because subconsciously i know that sea salt is better quality than iodized salt like in choice A.
- A looks generic and not too appealing. B looks a little weird with the pepper flying out, but the shakers themselves look more interesting. C is the most interesting. The granules are appealing - seems better quality when the grinder is on the shaker itself for some reason.