Polls with parents with babies (0-1)-specific targeting
Check out 4 surveys targeting parents with babies (0-1). Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Parents with babies (0-1) (Parents With Babies (0 1)). A sample of responses:
- I like that this ad shows this different straps. It makes this baby bag look more versatile. I also like that it shows a full bag which makes me think this bag will hold a lot.
- Option B is more visually appealing and grabs your attention more right off the bat. It has a more unique and modern look to it that makes it feel more desirable. It has the look and feel of a normal bag and wouldn't necessarily be something you would automatically think is for a baby bag. It is stylish and would be something women would love to own and carry. It's like an extra purse, but more functional. Option B would appeal to more people and would make them more likely to check deeper into what it has to offer.
- A gives me a better idea of the storage capacity and that the additional straps are removable.
- I think the logo/stamp is batter placed in image B. It is in a more artistic fashion.
- I'd rather buy B because the dark logo fits better than the red logo on A. The red logo looks too weird and out of place.
This is a 1 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Parents with babies (0-1) (Parents With Babies (0 1)), Number of kids (3+, 2, 1), Parental status (Parent), and Gender identity (Female).
Which product would you rather buy? These are baby milestone blocks which are used as photo props to mark a child's milestones. The only difference between the two is the color of the blocks.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Parents with grade school kids (5-11) (Parents With Grade School Kids (5 11)), Parents with toddlers (2-4) (Parents With Toddlers (2 4)), and Parents with babies (0-1) (Parents With Babies (0 1)). A sample of responses:
- I prefer the more muted colors in option B. Option A is also nice, but I tend to trend towards more subdued and neutral colors, and option B is more representative of that.
- I have a 9 mo old son who would enjoy these
- I choose option A as my choice because of the color of the product very much attracted me so i choose option A
- option b is more descriptive in my opinion.
- I think this option would fit better for both genders, so if you don’t know the gender of the child this would work.
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Parents with babies (0-1) (Parents With Babies (0 1)). A sample of responses:
- I choose C as it is the simplest explanation of the product. People are often turned off over how much they have to read and whether they can read it at all if the font and text are too small.
- C. For a title they all are too wordy or lengthy. C has the lease amount of words so i would pick c
- Choice C is the shortest title and the most concise, which attracted my attention more than the other titles.
- I chose option C because the title is comprehensible and not too long.
- I like that A is larger text and has helpful information. C is my second choice because sometimes less is more.