Polls with tablet device-specific targeting
Check out 1 survey targeting tablet device. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
Based on the product color, which keyboard case would you most likely buy for a new 2021 Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (the biggest iPad)?
This is a 3 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Gender identity (Female), Amazon Prime membership (Yes), and Tablet device (I Pad). A sample of responses:
- The purple and blush pink are so pretty. C is too light pink, where is almost just looks like a dirty white
- A is my 1st choice because the color is cute, girly and not easy to be dirtyC is my 2nd choice because it's bright and nice, looks clean but easy to be dirtyB is my 3rd choice because the color is light purple or a little turn to purple
- I liked that A was the most feminine with its rosy pink color; C also felt feminine with its light pink; B felt a bit dull and depressing to me.
- The shade of color in option C is so pretty and feminine. I would love to have that color on a computer. I would not even consider any other colors if I saw the color in option C. I would purchase it right away. It is a color that I would not ever get tired of looking at
- I picked Choice A because I think the color is a nice neutral color. If I buy the case I would buy one for myself and my husband so I think Choice A is a gender-neutral color for both him and I. Choice B and C has a lighter color but I think the purple and pink are not eye-catching as Choice A. I also think Choice A would not get as dirty as Choice B and C.