Polls with smoking habits-specific targeting
Check out 3 surveys targeting smoking habits. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Relationship status (Married) and Smoking habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- No, he is also a smoker.
- She doesn't like the smell or the potential impact on my health.
- He smokes too
- He smokes too, but I am the one who buys them. It irritates him, a lot!
This is a 2 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Smoking habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- this design looks much more in line with a hookah
- The design in A is innovative.
- I like the shape of B better
- A has a more attractive base and looks to be more durable.
- A seems to be all over and not a good design with too much going on. B is more traditional and well rounded for my liking
If you are an e-vaper, would you buy this e-liquid based on the image and appearance on the label or box, and why would you buy it?
This is a 1 option poll with 100 respondents targeting Smoking habits (Yes). A sample of responses:
- No, it looks geared to young people and low quality
- looks very colorfull and flavorfull
- I don't like the design at all it seems a bit racist using stereotypes which is offensive to many people.
- The image looks more like it's an album cover of sorts so I would pass right be it and not even realize that it's a e-liquid. If I were to realize that it's e-liquid I'd be put off by the flavor since it feels more like something to chew on, like gum, versus inhaling. While the idea of nice breath would be a bonus I don't think I'd get much enjoyment out of vaping this flavor as opposed to something that's closer to the actual cigarette that I was used to or am craving.
- awesome post.look rocking