Polls with social media platforms-specific targeting
Check out 1 survey targeting social media platforms. Learn how they pose their questions and view the written responses.
This is a 5 option poll with 50 respondents targeting Social media platforms (Facebook User). A sample of responses:
- Quarter angle view from the front driver's side as that is a better angle to view more of the part of the car you would normally lookat as the driver.
- The two slide slant images that show the full car is the ones that are looking the best. They show the size of the car and both have a glossy finish that shines through showing the photos. The choice 4 doesn't give the best shine or the showing of the size as good as the others. The inside picture gives me very little information on size or color and I am unlikely to click it first.
- I would click on A because it shows the inside of the car. I can the mileage, stains and any other mishaps that may be missed if I just looked at the outside. How a owner took care of the interior of their car tells a better story than just looking at the exterior.
- Option C is the clear winner in my mind. The whole care is visible and the front is facing you clearly. Option B has similar positioning, but it looks less dynamic than Option C. I like that you can see the full front of the car in Option E. Option D would be nice as a secondary shot to show the back is free of damage, but I wouldn't use it as the same feature. Similarly, Option A would not be a good choice for the main picture, but is helpful to show the condition of the car.
- I wouldn't actually click on any of these. I don't know what model this is but I don't find it attractive.