The best way to make a profit selling on Amazon Marketplace is to let Amazon handle your product fulfillment for you. That’s what Amazon FBA is for.
But maybe you’ve been struggling to land sales for your Amazon products. Or maybe you’re just starting your FBA journey and want tips to stand out among the competition. You might be wondering, “What is the best product research tool for Amazon FBA? What are the best Amazon FBA tools, period?”
With our list of the 7 best Amazon FBA tools, you can attract leads and gain dedicated customers.
1. PickFu: Best for customer feedback
We know that we’re tooting our own horn here by putting us #1 on the list, but hear us out.
For years, our focus at PickFu has been on helping entrepreneurs and Amazon FBA businesses start strong. Our DIY e-commerce polling platform helps you stand in your customers’ shoes before you make any big decisions about what to sell. With PickFu, you can do crucial market research before you start sourcing products through eBay, retail arbitrage, or designing your own private label.
Our tool focuses on four key areas:
- Ideation: Find out what products are your target customers actually interested in buying
- Design: Test different versions of those product ideas to see if they meet the needs of your target market
- Development: Ask your audience for feedback on your prototypes or on competitors’ work for competitor analysis, refining your product as you gain valuable insights
- Launch: Create attractive packaging, engaging product descriptions, and must-click advertisements by testing each of these elements with your target audience
With a range of poll options—from head-to-head and ranked-choice to open-ended polls and click tests—there are plenty of ways for your e-commerce business to connect with your audience.
Here’s an example of an Amazon FBA seller using PickFu as a product research tool. The seller asked 50 female Amazon Prime subscribers which deodorant they’d use.
We don’t know which deodorant belongs to the seller, but by testing it against its competitors, the seller got a lot of feedback. Which is a lot like getting product reviews before you officially publish that Amazon listing.
Here are a few examples of the written feedback the respondents gave:
- “I choose [Option C] because I have used this brand for years. I know it and trust it and [its] products. The price of [Option] B is interesting, but makes me wonder how effective it is at that price.”
- “I trust Tom’s as a natural brand and frequently buy from this brand, so I feel a sense of loyalty to it.”
- “My top choice was option D, I liked the low price and the scent. I also thought the deodorant had the nicest design and the matching color to the scent.”
Want to dig deeper? Check out the full poll.
You can save a ton of time and money by using PickFu to find out which products to sell on Amazon before you start sourcing profitable products, designing, packaging, and promoting.
PickFu can also help you with listing optimization and designing catchy Amazon PPC ads.
Sign up for PickFu today to get started.
2. Jungle Scout: Best for FBA keyword research
Jungle Scout offers a suite of tools that can help beginners start a successful Amazon FBA business. It also gives established sellers a boost if sales aren’t what you want them to be. With Jungle Scout, you can:
- Use the Jungle Scout Chrome extension to research products on Amazon
- See a product’s potential profitability with the Opportunity Score tool
- Download customer reviews
- Organize and track your product ASINs
- Forecast your sales with the Amazon Sales Estimator FBA calculator
- Unearth Amazon keywords with high demand and low competition
- Manage inventory
- Request reviews
- Streamline operations
- Track and manage your suppliers
- See historical data and sales data for your business
Jungle Scout really shines as a product research tool, a keyword research tool, and an inventory management tool. It’s a must-have for any Amazon FBA seller, but it’s especially fantastic for beginners who need fuss-free functionality.
3. Helium 10: Best all-in-one seller tool
Long celebrated as one of the best seller software tools for Amazon FBA, Helium 10 offers an overwhelming number of products to help you succeed. In a good way.
From product and keyword research to help you find relevant keywords to inventory and refund management, Helium 10 has it all. You can choose from three different pricing packages, and the price range is pretty drastic because Helium 10 has thoughtfully grouped each package into three levels:
- Starter: Perfect for Amazon FBA seller newbies
- Platinum: Everything you need to scale your existing Amazon FBA business
- Diamond: Ideal for FBA pros who need sophisticated seller and management tools
If you’re a pro who needs even more FBA tools, you can add Adtomic, Helium 10’s AI-powered PPC campaign manager for all your PPC management needs. Or Market Tracker, which constantly tracks the pulse of the Amazon FBA market. Or Elite, which offers exclusive training and marketing opportunities for pros.
4. Amazon Seller App: Best free Amazon FBA tool
If you’re an Amazon FBA seller, you’ll definitely want to download the Amazon Seller App on your phone and tablet. This is the best free Amazon FBA tool out there because, well, it’s owned and operated by the giant itself.
With this free tool, you can manage your Amazon FBA business through Seller Central wherever you are. The app gives you:
- Quick access to your listings and sales
- Inventory levels and product price management on-the-go
- At-your-fingertips communication with customers
- Easy review management from wherever you are
You’ll receive notifications anytime your business needs your attention.
5. Pixelfy: Best link-building tool
When it comes to SEO, it’s easy to forget how important links are.
That’s why Pixelfy is such a key SEO tool for Amazon retailers and sellers.
Shorten URLs, create branded links, and use Super URLs to drive outside traffic to your Amazon FBA business with Pixelfy. Whether you need to post links on social media or want to track campaign links to see what your audience actually clicks on, Pixelfy can make it happen. And fast.
Pixelfy can also generate QR codes, deep links, and tracking codes for you to make business seamless for you and your customers.
6. Feedback Five: Best customer review manager
Ah, Amazon reviews. Whether you love them or hate them, you absolutely need them if you want to improve your sales rank and profit margins. The Amazon algorithm loves reviews, and FeedbackFive helps you manage them.
Here’s what you can do with FeedbackFive:
- Send automated or customized review requests
- Receive notifications when you get a new review in real time
- Analyze key metrics to see how well your brand is performing
- Get product listing alerts
Reviews help you understand what’s good—and no-so-good—about your product. If you take them as constructive criticism and work to improve your product and customer service, you’ll start to see those 5-star gems trickle in.
7. Repricer: Best Amazon pricing adjustment tool
Win the buy box with Repricer, a tool that automatically adjusts your pricing based on market trends. If you’ve ever wondered how businesses get thousands of buyers during the holiday rush, software tools like Repricer are the answer. It’s invaluable market intelligence, and you need it to pump up your search volume.
Best of all, this powerful tool offers repricing on all Amazon marketplaces, which makes it one of the best global tools for Amazon FBA.
Set Repricer up with one of the seven strategy templates and then move on with your day while Repricer makes sure you reap the profits you deserve.
An unbeatable toolbox
With these seven best Amazon FBA research tools in your toolbox, you’ll be ready to grow your own business from the ground up with minimal hiccups.
Use Jungle Scout to analyze keywords and product listings, and gathering ideas about what types of products you could sell.
Take your ideas to PickFu to test them on your target audience and prep them for launch.
Keep tabs on your Amazon FBA business with the Amazon Seller App.
Shorten links and create custom QR codes with Pixelfy to get more outside traffic.
Use FeedbackFive to gather reviews and fix customer complaints.
Stay on top of holiday and Q4 pricing with Repricer.
Scale your business with Helium 10.
If you want to try a few other tools, we like FeedbackWhiz, AmzScout, and camelcamelcamel a lot, too. With the best Amazon seller tools, you’ll be able to do the Amazon product research needed to thrive.
And you can always bring it all back to PickFu to keep ideating, designing, developing, and launching the products your target audience will love.